Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Bounties VS New Bounties  (Read 1151 times)
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:12:21 PM

Obviously the old bounties were a lot more profitable than new bounties. In the past, even the number of participants was very limited, so the payment was high too. Now the pool allocated to bounties is smaller and there is a big number of participants in each campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:35:46 PM

They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

The idea of new bounties is that, people have so enjoyed the flavor of cryptocurrency in the past and then it became a standard that very crypto project should come with such juicy offers but then the eras are different. Before now, investors don't have challenges with investing in projects and that made projects hit their hard cap in their estimated ICO period and that made their payment easy and enlisting as well, but it has changed and new bounties aren't in that shape too.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:10:05 PM

If the team really could fulfill all the conditions in relation to the participants of the Bounty companies and at the end of the Bounty the companies would pay whatever they promised, then in this regard it would be very useful to limit the number of participants and thereby save higher earnings for Bounty hunters and without causing  great harm to the project after listing.  But for this period, the tendency to deceive hunters remains, even if the project showed more or less normal results.
trust7

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:17:21 PM

If the team really could fulfill all the conditions in relation to the participants of the Bounty companies and at the end of the Bounty the companies would pay whatever they promised, then in this regard it would be very useful to limit the number of participants and thereby save higher earnings for Bounty hunters and without causing  great harm to the project after listing.  But for this period, the tendency to deceive hunters remains, even if the project showed more or less normal results.
A good idea to limit the number of hunters, and it will increase the value of bounty companies. But in this case , there is no guarantee that the hunter will get anything. It's 2019, not 2017.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:32:19 PM

I don't understand how new bounties are more profitable than old bounties. New bounties have merge allocation with more participants, takes a lot of time, hardly gets listed, and when they do the value always drop. Old bounties were more profitable, took shorter time.
The idea is to compare the new and old bounties is not necessarily about the profit. I guess he is fussing about how his work has not been as rewarding as in previous year, where a month reward can above $5000. I guess if the ICO and altcoins was as rewarding he wont start this thread. The overall space is affected and may not know that bitcoin itself will miss the altcoin's pull very soon if things does not change.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 08:38:56 PM

I think is just the market situations that are affecting the whole bounties basically the need to collect enough fund for the project and most time is just not enough so team decide to still move with project That is really going to take some time to for listing and  other managements

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:19:27 PM

Can we classify coins that have already been listed and organizing small bounty campaigns as old one. If we are putting them into consideration, I will say not they are not always profitable, because the allocations are usually very small, perhaps because they have been listed. New bounty is preferable, but the risk is higher.
acepro

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:26:09 PM

prefer a new one because the old project 2017-2018, if we look at using applications like Etherscan or similar applications. many tokens that we get into decoration or trash even some are destroyed for example -90% / - 100% of the price of ico even more, for new projects of course it's good because they offer fresh ideas and also I'm sure the results are not the same as the old projects.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:28:54 PM

I don't think it makes sense to compare the new and old bounties.If you want to earn you will participate in all bounties just to earn.Difficult times now for the participants of the bounty,but nevertheless if you work hard you will not stay hungry.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:14:35 PM

I don't think it makes sense to compare the new and old bounties.If you want to earn you will participate in all bounties just to earn.Difficult times now for the participants of the bounty,but nevertheless if you work hard you will not stay hungry.
I agree. Old or new bounties are not a problem that we should worry about. We just need to focus on analyzing the project (Business model and future development), its use, allocation, and bounty period. Choose the one that really promises. However, if the end is not in line with expectations do not regret it, that's the risk. Cryptocurrency, especially bounties, is full of unpredictability.

delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 11:22:55 PM

For me, bounties in old time is give me more payout than the new bounties, because the Ethereum price is so high up to 1000$. Now the market in the low condition not than before 1 year ago.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:14:25 AM

New bounties, well it's not like profitable anymore just like 2017, but I'm still hoping to get high reward in new bounties because I know some project their are worthy for investors and also bounty hunters so I do not give up joining new bounties.

rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:56:06 AM

I have mixed opinions with you about the income the bounty receives from old and new bounty. I have been in the crypto market for almost 2 years and just made bounty hunters.
Last year, even if the market went down, I still got from $ 500 - $ 700 per project. Such as Shivom, Zuflo, WPP, ...
but with projects now, I only get from $ 100 - $ 230. The income level has clearly decreased.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:56:48 AM

Before we didn`t have so many bounties like we have now. With not so many bounties it was easier to make difference
between good and bad bounties. Now only difference is that there are so many of them, nobody bother to check them
all. Probably now we have more bad bounties then good ones.
   Situation is confusing, but I still think that there are good bounties with long-term plans.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:02:47 AM

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

Makes sense to me I always prefer old bounties because it guarantees rewards, compares to new bounties, where there are uncertainties if you are going to get your coins, and if you are going to get it at the right time I still have some coins that I haven't received until now and it's almost 7 months.

And of course, you have no idea of the price of the token, because you will wait to wait for months or even a year to see the price and if it is higher or lower from the actual price of the coin.

Old bounties have clear advantages over new ones, that is why bounty hunters will always choose old bounties to new bounties.
I agree with that, old bounties have more advantage over the new ones. Right now, new projects cannot raised that much thats why hunters pick the old bounties because they give assurance that they will getting paid. While the new bounties are more like a gamble and the new strategy of team nowadays keep locking the bounty tokens for a long time.

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:42:53 PM

Old Bounties

New Bounties

I see a difference between the new bounty and the old bounty, we find a lot of new bounties that are scam and sheer nonsense. and what you have said is very true, because we experienced the events of the new bounty and old bounty. The new bounty greatly disappointed the bounty campaign participants because the results obtained did not match the performance carried out for several months.

Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:31:54 PM

I personally prefer old bounty to new bounty now, although many old bounty adopt ico as their sale and aside from fraudulent gifts, there are some old bounties that did provide great income for participants at that time and even some old bounty to this day was still continues to grow and has a very expensive selling price token. And this is very different from the new bounty now, although today many bounty projects do ieo as their sales system, but that cannot guarantee that bounty participants will get the right payment because many of the new bounties now have a token price expensive during ieo, but after ieo tokens are finished, their token prices have fallen very cheaply in the market, and even in the last few months many bounties have delayed distribution or cut payment allocations for bounty participants.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:56:40 PM

Nothing beat the old bounties, the rule is simple and receiving your token was very fast and the reward value is high. In old bounties you don't need to wrestled just to get your rewards. It was really simple.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:04:07 AM

Lol, i can relate because i know bounty campaigns nowadays are like that.
Bounties in the past are very good to take a part of it. You can create contents and articles for many campaigns.
but now, it will be more efficient to join in single but good campaign than many campaign but you don't know whether you will be paid or not.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:11:49 AM

Lol, i can relate because i know bounty campaigns nowadays are like that.
Bounties in the past are very good to take a part of it. You can create contents and articles for many campaigns.
but now, it will be more efficient to join in single but good campaign than many campaign but you don't know whether you will be paid or not.

Now the better campaigns that are already on the stock exchange will be better and we will definitely be paid if we take part in it, but if it is still an ICO, I am still in doubt for now.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████