Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterCard is forming its own crypto team  (Read 533 times)
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:40:35 AM

MasterCard is forming its own crypto team, The payment solutions company has called for applications to work in the dynamic intersection of cryptocurrencies and payments in its recruitment listing. Mastercard added that the hired people will monitor ecosystem trends in cryptocurrency as well as develop upcoming products and solutions. hope you remembered facebook's Libra too. it's no news that crypto is nothing but the future . we are getting there

More and more big companies want to be involved to develop cryptocurrency and in my opinion this marks a new era of cryptocurrency adoption. I think this is a good development and will not be able to compete with bitcoin or other projects because MasterCard will definitely make cryptocurrency like a stable coin
If MasterCard does not do it now, then tomorrow others will do it for her and offer joint activities. This is already happening with other payment cards and it is inevitable and natural. Cryptocurrency cannot but go closer to normal currency, because users are the same. People want convenience, and this can be achieved by combining the capabilities of these currencies. This is a very timely solution.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 03:43:22 AM

This is one revolutionary move made by MasterCard and I hope this moves the entire crypto space to another level as adoption increases gradually. Cryptocurrency has come to stay and I have no doubts that in the near future, almost all the large companies around the globe will integrate cryptocurrency into their systems.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:24:13 AM

It was very good in the crypto world regarding Mastercard information, in particular, it has been reported to be one of the partners in the Libra Association's giant Facebook company, where a consortium was established to regulate stablecoin projects The planned Facebook for Libra coin is coming.
Therefore, for MasterCard, the most appropriate solution will be to create your own cryptocurrency network, which will be linked to their payment card, so that in the future it does not depend on any partners who will nevertheless appear in this rapidly developing market.
The convergence of cryptocurrency and fiat is inevitable. People first of all need convenience in using various means of payment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:31:00 AM

I think mastercard is in stage of studying if creating own crypto is feasible like what facebookcoin was done. But I think they need to think and plan well if they going to build their own coin because all we know that libra project was experienced more problem upon lauching their project. So I think they will launched mastercard crypto  less hassle because on their study and activity.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:27:29 AM

It looks like master card are still observe what will be the field that can give the company a huge chance to developer a product but if the master card wanna make a payment system that used crypto as its main objective to be combined with its mastercard service and that's enough to bring a huge demand.
The developer of crypto and blockchain are still in the progress and mastercard prepares the concept that will be taken from the crypto trend.
This is a very interesting thing to see.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:53:06 AM

The fact that are really pushing for a good team of blockchain professionals like blockchain engineers and engineer leads, director for product development, and innovation. Vice president for product management and director of product management for cryptocurrency and wallets means they are serious about this thing and does not want to fail. I really hope that they do well since mastercard has been in the banking industry for years and they may convince more to accept cryptocurrency.

p2pclub

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:25:42 AM

Well. let's guess their coin name. How about MasterCoin, Mash coin, or Mass Coin.

It probably comes high price in the market. So, i hope that MasterCard can back their coin grow over.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:26:33 AM

MasterCard is forming its own crypto team, The payment solutions company has called for applications to work in the dynamic intersection of cryptocurrencies and payments in its recruitment listing. Mastercard added that the hired people will monitor ecosystem trends in cryptocurrency as well as develop upcoming products and solutions. hope you remembered facebook's Libra too. it's no news that crypto is nothing but the future . we are getting there

The management of the mastercard company does everything right, because they understand and see that the cryptocurrency industry is developing very quickly and cryptocurrency technologies help humanity adapt faster to the new future, so I’m sure that other big companies will connect to the mastercard company soon, but at the moment I think that mastercard did the right thing that they were one of the first to adapt to cryptocurrency, because this will give them many advantages in the future.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:43:50 AM

If this is true, it is really good news for encryption. Although the market is not good, more and more big companies are paying attention to cryptocurrencies. I think more companies will enter the encryption world.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:05:24 PM

is there a relevant link about the adoption by mastercard that will use crypto?

Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:32:12 PM

The management of the mastercard company does everything right, because they understand and see that the cryptocurrency industry is developing very quickly and cryptocurrency technologies help humanity adapt faster to the new future, so I’m sure that other big companies will connect to the mastercard company soon, but at the moment I think that mastercard did the right thing that they were one of the first to adapt to cryptocurrency, because this will give them many advantages in the future.

I think Mastercard will develop cryptocurrency like Stablecoin. With a network spread across various merchants throughout the world, I think cryptocurrency from mastercard will be faster adopted and used for everyday transactions.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
DigitalAssetInvestor1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:44:56 PM

I don't see the need for them to create their own currency. They will continue to act as a middle man and collect fees. They may allow you to store your crypto in their cards and pay with them.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:48:19 PM

Why they need an own cryptocurrency? They offer international payments with TPS rate around 14000+, so what is the main reason behind the own cryptocurrency? Buzzword? Marketing? Doesn't make any sense for me.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:58:06 AM

If MasterCard does not do it now, then tomorrow others will do it for her and offer joint activities. This is already happening with other payment cards and it is inevitable and natural. Cryptocurrency cannot but go closer to normal currency, because users are the same. People want convenience, and this can be achieved by combining the capabilities of these currencies. This is a very timely solution.
Their interest in cryptocurrency is actually a welcomed development, and like you said, in industry where you have lots of competition, if they are not careful, they will find themselves missing out when other competitors are implementing it, and you could see why Facebook too is now running round to implement theirs too after seeing that their competitors are already attracting people to their side.

I hope that MasterCard still would not make the same mistake that Facebook is making, because they are not starting where they are supposed to start from, and from that big position, they will only end up creating enemies for themselves which is already playing out now before the Libra is even released, so MasterCard has to learn from that also and be careful.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:23:50 AM

Their interest in cryptocurrency is actually a welcomed development, and like you said, in industry where you have lots of competition, if they are not careful, they will find themselves missing out when other competitors are implementing it, and you could see why Facebook too is now running round to implement theirs too after seeing that their competitors are already attracting people to their side.

I hope that MasterCard still would not make the same mistake that Facebook is making, because they are not starting where they are supposed to start from, and from that big position, they will only end up creating enemies for themselves which is already playing out now before the Libra is even released, so MasterCard has to learn from that also and be careful.

When MasterCard create its own cryptocurrency, then maybe mastercard will receive a deposit in the form of bitcoin. This will make it easier for cryptocurrency users to shop at merchants because Mastercard has millions of merchants worldwide. I think this is a good development for the investment climate in the cryptocurrency market

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:41:02 AM

This is a proof that the world of cryptocurrency is growing and before the previous mastercard has been there facebook and competition will be even tougher, and with the mastercard cryptocurrency users will be easier to shop, we expect the cryptocurrency world will increasingly
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 11:41:32 AM

That is huge news! Mastercard is the most popular payment method in my country. For that reason I think that when mastercard announced something related crypto - it will blowing the market and king will be like a before - Bitcoin.
ashraf79

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:23:22 PM

Where is the original link of this news, we should confirm the source of the news like that, by the way if this true this will change the cryptocurrency market, and i think this will not happen.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:05:21 PM

This is great news, but it would be good if you share the source link in the thread! I saw a lot of projects that offered Mastercard services but in the end, they scammed or dead! If the real MasterCard adds the cryptocurrency on their platform, that will be a huge mass adoption indeed!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:33:13 PM

All the big companies are creating task forces to be able to deal with the crypto phenomenon in some way (last year's slowdown existed precisely because the companies were not ready and started a campaign of denigration).
It is strange that it is publicly declared.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: