Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In the end, the developer who made the token becomes junk!  (Read 694 times)
Cekerula (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:14:27 PM

now prize hunters face a harsh reality .. that most projects end in fraud and some of them might make a profit but not big, on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...
but seeing the unstable market situation, it is also very risky for new tokens generated from the project. Why?
because it all depends on the project developer !!!
I see that many developers no longer care about their project work map and if the developer cannot run their project correctly, the token will become junk !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:56:06 PM

That's correct, the project depend on the project developer, if project developer leave his works so the price will decrease. That's why crypto developer must provide github source code, if the project leaved atleast source code still in github. There are many reasons for developer to leave their project such as they think their coin is not profitable anymore, or their income not suitable with expense.

I also saw good project or platform become scam/failed although they have lot of funding, it because their money management is really bad. Sometime i just aks with my self, how to detect person with "Bad money management", "Bad attitude" more early, so i will not lose my crypto.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lillobo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:13:15 PM

The main problem is because the team members dont have enough experience to handle the project. In paper its easy to tell that after six months or one year the project will be profitable. But in reality is not that. For a business to be profitable it will take minimum 3 years or more than that and marketing is really important. Most of the ICO team loose hope after running the project for one year and they dump it. Thats the reality.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:26:14 PM

Hosting and running a project is not an easy task ! Majority of people just dive into it and when they see what the tasks are then they back out and exit scam ! This is why there are so many project without any use ! So not everyone is worthy to be called a developer !
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:07:37 AM

Actually like that, many developers leave their projects and don't care anymore, but they certainly have different reasons. such as project funding does not reach the minimum target or the project they are running has no hope so they prefer to leave rather than stick with the project they have run themselves.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:18:36 AM

You know why? because most of the developers of these projects were paid. They really don't care about the progress of the project and you can see that on the mid-run of their project. Once you have take notice of that and you are an investor of that token, I think you'll feel odd already and would start the need of dumping those tokens. It's the reason if you want to invest into a new altcoin, you must study it very well otherwise invest to known altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 08:24:00 AM

Actually like that, many developers leave their projects and don't care anymore, but they certainly have different reasons. such as project funding does not reach the minimum target or the project they are running has no hope so they prefer to leave rather than stick with the project they have run themselves.
if the minimum funding is not reached we can understand that, what about projects that get a lot of funds but are still slow in development, even though I know they are collecting 98% of funds from hardcap. they only have promises but can't fulfill, in my opinion they are slow because the team is not professional, is that what is called a reasonable reason? I will not mention the project

Kemangi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:45:39 AM

why did that happen? because they are evil rats. they only care about money and they don't care about what they have produced. The developer's reputation and team background are the key to it all, if the developer has a positive attitude and the team has a good background, the project can certainly run well. in this case we have witnessed many project failures and it was caused by a bad management team, they also did not have a good background. I often see projects that are not useful, they copy back the previous project and only replace it with a few new white sheets and change the copy of the text again. and that is what you need to be aware of before you join the project, most new users like me are easily fooled by it and therefore you must be very careful before making this decision.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 09:17:36 AM

That's because the developers are not really invested in the project, they're just receiving a paycheck for their work.
If the project doesn't receive enough funding, devs don't get paid and development will stall eventually.

This is the main reason why it's so risky to invest in projects where the devs do not have anything to say about the token's management.

GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:35:20 AM

yes it is true that team or developer experience is an important role in the project industry. if the project is managed by an experienced team and developer I think the project will continue to run smoothly. the problem is that if the project has a real product but the team cannot manage it well, it certainly won't produce good results.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:59:26 AM

the problem is that when the coins that we earned in the bounty campaign get listed on the exchange, they fall in price and 10-20 times and the tokens that we earned in a few months cost $ 10. it's all terrible

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
abi1988

Activity: 938
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:06:44 AM

Basically, project developers also don't want their tokens to be junk, just because their ability to develop projects has diminished, so they prefer to leave the project rather than continuing it.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:09:42 AM

The thing about this is that, we can't have a good project and a bad team to run it, such project is doomed for failure. Rather, a good team can try to savage a fairly bad or absolutely bad project. So, project developers should try and put a good team in for a project they push out.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:32:04 AM

Thats correct, its all depend on the work and focus on the developer itself, but regardless of that, community support is still an important matter with regards to the success of the tokens or coins, we want a type of developers where they dedicate their life to the project, i mean making the best for all involved specially the investors, some projects were dead this time and they run of their responsibilities and this is insane because people are investing in it, i hope that nowadays they could be responsible enough.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1134
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 10:38:12 AM

Indeed!
Many times projects loose what their actual goal is. In one of the project I participated, they were on a platform which was very rare in the market and thus project got difficulty to list on exchanges. Later when they realized it, token was swapped to erc-20 platform.
It is the developer who should consider all technical aspect.
On the other side, many projects are not getting enough funds raised which are required to complete the development as per the road map.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:38:39 AM

on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...

this is actually the only reason why when they changed C to E (ICO to IEO) they gained a moderate popularity for a short time. it was because everyone had a place to dump their junk tokens before they even started. but since they are junk, they got dumped but this time a lot faster and harder because everyone had a quick place to dump.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:05:28 AM

now prize hunters face a harsh reality .. that most projects end in fraud and some of them might make a profit but not big, on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...
but seeing the unstable market situation, it is also very risky for new tokens generated from the project. Why?
I see that many developers no longer care about their project work map and if the developer cannot run their project correctly, the token will become junk !!!

What you say is all true. That's the way it is now. I have waited so many projects to be registered in the bourse, but most of them have no updates at all about it and there are even projects that have long disappeared.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:16:45 AM

We have too many developers that have zero experience about making projects successful and mostly all they care about is making money through crypto.

Its true that we have to hold many coins and tokens for long and many projects got abandoned through the waiting process but all i do is make sure that the waiting is worth it,my advice is to hold very good projects and even if the development is very slow their time will come sooner or later.

Kezacky

Activity: 728

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:20:44 AM

I agree with you that developers who control the projects they make, many projects use the erc20 platform but do not produce good results, from 2018 to 2019, maybe hundreds or thousands of new tokens do not have further price developments and some even die. and that's because the developer can't develop it properly

Jating

Activity: 2884
Merit: 783

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:24:55 AM

That is why bounty hunting are no longer profitable. This has been proven already because most of the projects takes time before it gets listed and before you know it, massive dump happen. So if you are late, then you will get any profit from the hard work you have done in the last six months or so + the waiting time to get it listed on an exchange.

They really have the responsibility, after all they are the people behind. So success depends on how they are willing to sacrifice time and money and effort. If they see that the project is going nowhere, then there will be no updates on their github and the project will just die a natural death.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀