Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner Trader  (Read 1711 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:58:32 AM

It is better for you to learn by yourself because you can read many lessons from many resources so you can be able to get as much information about trading. You can practice what you learn about trading in real situations so you can improve your skills, and you might get the profit. With your research, you can find a good sign to enter the market, and I am sure that your skills will increase than before. You can get their sign, but you should analyze by yourself, so you don't just follow their info without research the real situations about the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:53:39 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 09:57:56 AM by maxreish

-snip-
So lets put up the exchange name: https://tradenix.io/en . I dont know where you do get or know this unknown site.
Why wont consider on top exchangers as of this moment like Binance? Better to go into reputable ones rather risking on putting money to unclear sites.

She/he said he talked someone from the tradenix. Maybe that person is encouraging him/her to do the trade with their company. Good thing OP seek advices here. And OP, if you really wanted to start trading. You can start it by yourself, digging deeper knowledge from this forum, youtube, google and/or article is really helpful. Do no take a risk with unreputable site that you have mentioned. Since there are negative feedbacks from that tradenis, better to give distance with them.

This forum will give you some answers and give you some trading steps. Tap the search button. You can learn the basics in trading just have a patience to learn the significant wisdoms.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:37:24 AM

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct category. If someone could let me know that would be great.
I recently had a conversation with a person from Tradenix. As I am completely new to this I thought I would search reviews of other peoples’ experience with this company. I cannot find anything that doesn’t seem sort of made up. I did find one negative review but didn’t really understand why it was negative.
Does anyone have a suggestion where I could start to educate myself on this process and does anyone of a positive experience with any broker?
Tradenix? Never heard of such services, we don't use broker here, you just need an account to a good trading platform and then go and start with our trading journey. If this is new to you then we advise you to learn it the hard way. You don't know someone to make the trade for you.

Don't get it personally though, this is the classic problem for beginners investors/traders, they want to play that game but doesn't want to go to great lengths and learn everything by themselves.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:19:48 PM

There are a lot of things you can read and view as a reference.

This is the internet and if you are finding tips to earn money, there are a lot of sites, a lot of videos and a lot of articles about cryptocurrency trading. I am not a professional trader nor an experienced one, all I know is that it is better for you to read some information to educate yourself to it. You don't need to be hasty since that is the mistake of most of the new ones.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:39:10 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2019, 02:17:54 PM by adzino

You are talking about this comment:

Do NOT Invest In Tradenix - Here's Why...
Kinda a sounds like a ponzie scheme were they build you trust, shows you huge profit, takes money from you and in the end scams you everything. The other reviews in trust pilot did seem kinda fake but still can be hundred percent sure. And look at their response over there. Broken English and they sound totally unprofessional. It is better to avoid them or you will regret later.
Trade in some other well known platform for your own security.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:17:02 PM

Maybe this is just my feeling or maybe there are some people who are aware about this thing, just newbie account who will ask about new trading platform and they share the site in order to everyone on this forum give an assessment to it. Most of my thinking is they are a promoter the trading platform in order to we know the site.

If I'm newbie and have an interesting to trade in cryptocurrency then I'll googling with a keyword the best trading platform site in crypto so as I'll find the trusted exchange such as binance, bittrex or Kucoin who has had a good reputation and far from scammed. So for OP, if you are not a promoter the site it is better to avoid the site and pick up the reputable exchange what I said above.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:52:22 PM

If you want a place to start I think you are already in the right place. You can start by reading on related threads, from there you get people's view and experiences. It is a wise man that learns from other's mistake. Don't look further, you can be fine with trading on your own.
You're right about watching or reading from other traders to form an opinion. But that's where that ends because real trading surpasses all that. OP needs to engage in Demo Trading first to get his hand dirty and then in real life trading to stabilize his emotions. Greed and impatience are the two trade killers and they easily mess up with one's emotion. To be a successful trader, one needs a good control of them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:27:38 PM

If you want a place to start I think you are already in the right place. You can start by reading on related threads, from there you get people's view and experiences. It is a wise man that learns from other's mistake. Don't look further, you can be fine with trading on your own.
You're right about watching or reading from other traders to form an opinion. But that's where that ends because real trading surpasses all that. OP needs to engage in Demo Trading first to get his hand dirty and then in real life trading to stabilize his emotions. Greed and impatience are the two trade killers and they easily mess up with one's emotion. To be a successful trader, one needs a good control of them.
I wouldn't say trying demo is completely useless to the real life strategies because we are not going to care much about what we are doing when we are in demo mode so get some money initially and try all the strategies you learned before from reading all those things will teach a lot better lesson that in demo.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:57:09 PM

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct category. If someone could let me know that would be great.
I recently had a conversation with a person from Tradenix. As I am completely new to this I thought I would search reviews of other peoples’ experience with this company. I cannot find anything that doesn’t seem sort of made up. I did find one negative review but didn’t really understand why it was negative.
Does anyone have a suggestion where I could start to educate myself on this process and does anyone of a positive experience with any broker?

If you have made a serious decision to become a cryptocurrency trader, get ready for the fact that you will have to say goodbye to illusions about easy money. Invest in cryptocurrency only what you really can afford to lose. Always make changes in your investment portfolio.

Divide your investments into three groups: short, medium and long. Feel free to get rid of short-term investments as soon as you get profit from them.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:38:37 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 06:57:35 AM by ayoubouni95

My advice is start with Binance. No need for KYC to start trading. Also, before starting you may want to visit the link to Binance Academy. There you will find very helpful instructions and tips for newbie and advanced traders alike.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:15:13 AM

Don't worry you in the right section posting this topic mate. As a beginner here in crypto world, it is good to start with learning process while doing the actual trade in the exchange platform. My tips to you is try to choose an exchange that are always listed on top 10 at the coinmarketcap in this way I think you are far with high risk.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:19:04 AM

I never heard about that company, but I wonder why you want to try on that site? Are there any benefits for you, so you want to join them? I am sure that you can search the other recommended exchange than to try in that site. You don't know if they are a good website or not because most of us never heard that site.
You should search for yourself to educate yourself and to learn about trading so you can found what you want. There is no other way to become a pro trader except you need to learn by yourself from reading, watching, and practice the lesson.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 12:50:34 AM

Though I'm far from being considered an experienced trader, I know this much when in comes to newly released/listed tokens/coins. After going through whitepaper, more factors that have to be weighed in are as follows:

1. When was project launched/token/coin released? Project roadmap?
2. Vesting period/circulation details.
3. Token/coin listed where?
4. Trade volume against circulation/supply.
5. Causes and other details of past price spikes.
6.??
7.Huh
... Experts, please feel free to fill-in, exhaust the list...

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:53:51 PM

You will get your best chance of being successful here if you start by yourself, I mean there's not 3rd party, just you alone managing your trades.
The good thing with that is you will be able to grow in the long run, and your will gain from your experience, hence you can maximize your income depending on how much you are willing to risk.
Personally, I started here by myself and I just tried to be resourceful by researching information that could help me learn and improve along the way, and I think the decision I made is correct because I can feel I grow in crypto and this forum is such a big help.

The first thing you need is a certain starting capital and not choosing the places where to trade. A trader must also have a financial reserve in order to exist normally for the next few months until he learns how to earn income. First of all, it is important for the right psychological attitude, so that you could calmly continue to work on the result, and not think that tomorrow you might have no money to pay for the Internet.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:04:05 AM

It's just important that you start with exchanges with good background feedback on the bitcoin and crypto space industry. And to determine if they are legitimate you must first examine them carefully on the coinmarketcap. Besides you can see a good platform on this site too.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2954
Merit: 730

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:36:59 AM

You will get your best chance of being successful here if you start by yourself, I mean there's not 3rd party, just you alone managing your trades.
The good thing with that is you will be able to grow in the long run, and your will gain from your experience, hence you can maximize your income depending on how much you are willing to risk.
Personally, I started here by myself and I just tried to be resourceful by researching information that could help me learn and improve along the way, and I think the decision I made is correct because I can feel I grow in crypto and this forum is such a big help.

The first thing you need is a certain starting capital and not choosing the places where to trade. A trader must also have a financial reserve in order to exist normally for the next few months until he learns how to earn income. First of all, it is important for the right psychological attitude, so that you could calmly continue to work on the result, and not think that tomorrow you might have no money to pay for the Internet.
Or simply does mean that you would need up some good money management while you are still on practice.Improper handling of your funds
will most likely end up for you to stop completely and hate up trading in the end because you had been wrecked so fast without having the chance of
recovery since you dont have more funds to move or to make your recovery move.Being a beginner do always accompanied with losing trades which
is normal it will just depend on how you do handle and learn from it.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:52:32 AM

Yes, actual trading teaches more lessons. Aside from those resources online, video tutorials dip your hands on  actual trading on exchanges. Start small, apply all your learning and see the results. Only at first you'll nervous. as you go along you build confidence. Confidence is important, because you know what you are doing.Even small mistake in trading, makes a big implication you're unaware.

Open for Campaigns
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:05:55 AM

It's just important that you start with exchanges with good background feedback on the bitcoin and crypto space industry. And to determine if they are legitimate you must first examine them carefully on the coinmarketcap. Besides you can see a good platform on this site too.

Please be careful on those circulating exchange sites these days, we can't be certain if they're legit or not. Some of them may find not good and shady on their corresponding trading platforms. It's very important to check and verify that those sites didn't have anomalies, like scam history.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:11:41 AM

In choosing exchange it is necessary to check first the review and you can do that here in forum or else you can go to the exchanges that is popular like Binance and Coinbase since they wouldn't do such thing could harm their reputation. Besides, don't just take an advice from anyone it is still better to make some research with regards on your favorable exchange. Moreover, you could also use a little amount of capital to familiarize in this industry, don't afraid to lose because this is the most important thing, it is a experience and this is where you'll learn.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:27:31 AM

There is a lot of people nowadays who are pretending to be someone they are not just to scam other people, even in emails, a lot of phising links have been sent to me these fast few days, creating fake names such as google security when it is obvious that they are not. Different scammers, different tactics, if we are outsmarting them, they are always have new ideas to scam people in a very superb way that you won't even see it coming.

I recommend using blockfolio when you are trading for you to find out the legit exchangers that we have on the market, and you could easily track your coins in a very easy way.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: