Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im sick and tired of this Bitcoin  (Read 1415 times)
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:26:08 PM

Its really tiring and stressful in nature that you need to monitor it from time to time in order to have better results. I feel what you feel because all of us also suffers from this stage. Whats rewarding is the results you made after this so never get tired of this opportunity.
He'll be pretty excited for sure...
Well, I'll do the same especially when we have a pending selling and buying orders just to check if it is done already and to make another transactions. But thinking of being tired, it absolutely just because we are in trouble and we want to move out from the hell of being a loser. It is commonly happen to who'd never know how crypto works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 06:06:59 PM

Not everyone can get profit through trading, I used to have tried Forex Trading, but when I tried Crypto Trading, I often lost. although the basic techniques are the same, namely: buying at low prices and selling at high prices, however, have different analytical techniques

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:23:27 PM

Its really tiring and stressful in nature that you need to monitor it from time to time in order to have better results. I feel what you feel because all of us also suffers from this stage. Whats rewarding is the results you made after this so never get tired of this opportunity.
Absolutely right mate,checking the price and the value of our folios from time to Time is really stressing,that’s why there’s a thing that HODL so we can have option of investing with less stress not like daytrading.but the problem is if you cannot prevent yourself from checking the prices then that’s another problem

seanskie18

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:15:17 PM

Take the risk if you want to get a lot of profits. In doing investment it's hard because you don't have any ideas if it is will work good or not, but the point is you need to choose wisely in every investment you do so you will not regret later because Bitcoin is unpredictable you must keep fighting until you reach success for it.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:34:03 PM

Day trading is very risky buy coins low but somitimes you need to anticipate the coin did you buy possible to drops again 2x or more than if this scenario happen do not sell your coin wait for atleast a week or month to pump up.again theit because is part in trading experience the trap situation, patience and be calm that is not actually a scam.
aryadiningrat123

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:20:37 PM

there are many ways to make bitcoin, one of which is to claim in the faucet, but I think it takes a very long time, and some people start trading with bitcoin and investing with bitcoin ... maybe it's a good way to make bitcoin easily
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 10:31:23 PM

Not all of the time, it's good or green in the market, I hope you're aware of that status.

It's hard to trade especially when Bitcoin is not stable. If you're trying to make it as your job, it will be more difficult for you to make income.

Take the risk if you want to get a lot of profits. In doing investment it's hard because you don't have any ideas if it is will work good or not, but the point is you need to choose wisely in every investment you do so you will not regret later because Bitcoin is unpredictable you must keep fighting until you reach success for it.
Honestly speaking, Bitcoin is really a good thing for us and will make us more profit but we need higher knowledge to make a good use of it. Risking is already part of our life and every situation we're facing, if you wanted to earn a profit, you must risk.
nh0xxpr01

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:46:17 PM

Just relax a bit and stop trading for a while. Then start again, but I recommend you to learn more about the market before this.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:56:22 AM

This is what I am feeling before. Before you have a bitcoin, you have to be hard working and you need to study about it because it is really hard to gain bitcoin. the easiest way to gain it is to know how to trade your crypto.

maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:39:58 AM

I give up and never tired with bitcoin situation, when I lost my money I will recover with new way how to get my money back and earn profit with keep re invest when price down.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:34:42 AM

The patient dog they say eat the fastest bone , so this industry is not a quick return of profit but some get away with it in no time of 2017 and now is to gain more momentum for the next push and that alone should be a kind of resilience which has a power in the long run for people who really don't all.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
thecryptogandalf

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:17:52 PM

I think one of the other reason for your failure and frustration is because of you are acting very emotional rather than you should try to be more rational. It is extremely significant in trading especially if you are trading daily. In crypto market there are many pumps and dumps are happening and if you respond those activities with your emotions naturally you will end up with loss. So many speculations are happening in the market like shilling etc. and you also need a bit of knowledge about psychology because many retail investor are experiencing losses because of FUD, FOMO etc and acting greedy. I believe, in trading behavioural finance plays very vital role because its important to understand the concepts like over confidence, hindsight, optimism, over reaction to chance events etc.
From these aspects, In my personal opinion things like automated trading system, optimising your strategies via artificial intelligence have a great advantage in order to minimise these threads. Because it allows you to trade more rationally.
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:48:59 PM

yeah actually Bitcoin bear market situation some time give pain. because bitcoin earn so much popularity in the world, all bitcoin holder love and faith that bitcoin is future can take topper serial number position in the world. but bear market falling down continue. then so much tension felling all bitcoin holder and trader. i think daily trading need for trader just earn for some profit. long time hold trade just for earn big profit in future. then they can adjust their capital.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:53:49 PM

I think trading is very vital issue for every traders. Those who can cleverly done it he is gainer. First i will say crypto trading is different from another as usual trading so that you must have to study more and more before trade here. On the other hand now market is down-warth so you have to make invest very very carefully and the coin in which you are investing, have to know its future planning and roadmap as well as. So if you give your step carefully you can win here.

Thanks.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:40:43 PM

When you feel yourself sick and tired of bitcoin then understand you already started winning because you know in how many ways you start and that will end in loss, so keep analyzing the trading activity dealing with price comparison, trend analysis that homework will reap you into success steps.
It is not some won win huge profits or they are rich and started doing all this, they crossed the same path you are in to understand the logic.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:29:19 PM

The patient dog they say eat the fastest bone , so this industry is not a quick return of profit but some get away with it in no time of 2017 and now is to gain more momentum for the next push and that alone should be a kind of resilience which has a power in the long run for people who really don't all.
Exactly mate because rushers here mostly turns as losers

The most used but functional advices from the very first time I learned about crypto is “Patience is the key” and “Invest what you afford to lose”

If you can’t have this both then you don’t deserve to benefit from cryptocurrency world

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:36:33 PM

Day trading has proven to give a lot of losses as compared to a 72hour spread or a weeklytrading. With day trading, you might even waste the profit you make for gas fees when u keep sending money from your wallet to the exchange site.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:00:05 PM

Not all of the time, it's good or green in the market, I hope you're aware of that status.

It's hard to trade especially when Bitcoin is not stable. If you're trying to make it as your job, it will be more difficult for you to make income.

Honestly speaking, Bitcoin is really a good thing for us and will make us more profit but we need higher knowledge to make a good use of it. Risking is already part of our life and every situation we're facing, if you wanted to earn a profit, you must risk.
People should aware about how cryptocurrency works it is on a high risk investment level especially if you are newcomer and straight to expect gaining 200% or 1000% overnight.

Sometimes it's just about timing ... and the right timing requires a really long and deep analysis , not happening just like blinking your eyes.

This is just another way to Express your frustration... having a bad day , bad year and blame everything on bitcoin all at once. Be realistic and learn before making any move. If you can't hold bitcoin for 5 years then you can't even hold it for 5 minutes , you are not meant to be here.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SashaRed

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:45:33 AM

I  agree with you, but the risks will always be high no matter what is it Bitcoin or Ethereum
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:19:38 PM

One of the greatest lessons one could ever learn in crypto is the essence of exercising patience. During my initial stages in crypto, I sold most of my valuable coins for cheap prices because I was too impatient to wait. Bitcoin is the coin which without patient one cannot see its full potentials. It takes time to surge hence patient is very paramount when holding BTC.

I agree that many crypto holders do not have endurance and patience. Especially when the media publishes news about a possible increase or decline in cryptocurrency. We need to keep calm at such times in order to have maximum profit.

I guess it's really just hard to say bitcoin is good when people got burnt or rekt in their trades while us who either get huge chunks of profit on btc or just really support the tech will always praise and defend it. Op is just one of the million people who have said the same thing after btc crashed and left for good but I'm very sure that his pain will be 10x worse when btc reach $100k soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: