Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MIRACLE TELE SCAM???  (Read 1677 times)
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:01:10 PM

From personal experience I can say that if problems start in the project, then a change in conditions begins, delayed payments and other strange moments. All this began to show up at Miracle Tele. they may not be scammers, but they already have problems. If in the near future there will be no changes for the better, then most likely this project will come to an end.
The project can already be considered as failed. The team changes the conditions for using its platform, pulls with the adoption of important decisions, does not carry out any important work on the product - these are all signs of a failed project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 12:16:29 PM

This project, which was originally a very good concept and will succeed, is very attractive to investors with an active team, but when the sale is complete and only runs for a few months, all the team is on vacation and the CEO starts leaving the telegram network, in my opinion this is a project that has begun to end. scam and bring investors money that has not been paid through the staking program, this is what causes investors to begin to no longer trust ico

[
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:27:46 PM

i participated in this campaign as well, i put my tokens to stack ,i got my 1 month pay out and then things got crazy on the tg channel
i received an email apparantly they said they are back well see if ever sept 6 is my next pay out ,i will update here.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:24:15 PM

wow, i haven't followed this project for a long time and i didn't know that Miracle Tele had a big problem like this.

apparently i was still fortunate enough to have sold all my tele tokens on time. this is unfortunate because miracle tele is a pretty good project in my opinion. i feel sad  Cry to see the state of people who have suffered losses, i hope Miracle Tele has a good solution to overcome this problem.

ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:38:08 PM

There is indeed news that blows if the tele miracle is a fraudulent project, but I think we are too fast in correcting the news, it's good we must be patient first and see how the future of the tele miracle project, if the tele miracle project is a fraud of course this is very unfortunate
Lol, give it what time again? You know what this space is one place you should be very vigilant of especially if you're being mouth-sugared. I remember I told my friends once that the way I see complaints everyday about their operations, I don't trust them. And yeah, it came to pass.

because ICO Project they were very successful and the price of tokens after being registered in the market experienced a high increase and many of their bounty participants actually got quite fantastic payments at that time.
Stop that buddy! Don't blame any bounty hunter. They forcefully made hunters pay 10€ "for reasons best known to them" and they lied* about the fact that income was from SIM card operations. Now they're forcing them to pay 50€ again hehee....God help us lol!!

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:46:42 PM

Actually I'm one of the bounty participants of this Miracle Tele got my Tokens and put it in their site for staking. I paid 10 euro to activate my account so that I can stake my bounty rewards.So far I made 149.86 euro for staking my 835 TELE (started staking on January 2019) but now with all the commotion the rewards are so low it became 2 euro for in two weeks of staking  Cheesy. I hope Miracle Tele will not go into a scam
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:52:41 PM

It is interesting that some people still believe in this company and buying TELE tokens.
It is an obvious scam, if not, why CEO and all team members left chat groups on Telegram? Why they didn´t communicate with investors in any other way?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:28:57 PM

Miracle tele teams and CEO have nothing to offer investors anymore,they have been around since 2017 and that was why i trusted them but i am glad i did not invest alot before everything went side ways and now they are not replying to messages or mails
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:34:22 PM

Actually I'm one of the bounty participants of this Miracle Tele got my Tokens and put it in their site for staking. I paid 10 euro to activate my account so that I can stake my bounty rewards.So far I made 149.86 euro for staking my 835 TELE (started staking on January 2019) but now with all the commotion the rewards are so low it became 2 euro for in two weeks of staking  Cheesy. I hope Miracle Tele will not go into a scam

With that little amount of Tele you have you could get that much of earnings, with that alone I can confirm they are going to scam very soon. For those who believe it is not going to scam, you really need to consider it. With 835 TELE you could get 150 EURO, just imagine them who has 80.000 TELE or even more?
do you think the project can sustain? even after this downgrade, it still questionable for me to understand how they are able to make that much money.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:36:27 PM

OP, you are promoting Bitwings. Something tells me that Bitwings is very similiar company to MiracleTele.
They also have working product, perfect marketing, good profits, but it looks too good to be true.

Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 07:42:16 AM

OP, you are promoting Bitwings. Something tells me that Bitwings is very similiar company to MiracleTele.
They also have working product, perfect marketing, good profits, but it looks too good to be true.
have you do research ? this is a little bit OOT with this thread. but i hope bitwings not like MiracleTele

www.bitcoinisle.com
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:27:40 AM

It is wrong to blame others just without any proof and until facts concerning the matter come out. In case of Miracle Tele, as far as I know, the project is not a scam. I am closely observing the project from the very beginning. After its fishy message that CEO of the project quit, the project has apologized saying the message was sent by a scammer. It has already started its operation. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:06:26 AM

It is wrong to blame others just without any proof and until facts concerning the matter come out. In case of Miracle Tele, as far as I know, the project is not a scam. I am closely observing the project from the very beginning. After its fishy message that CEO of the project quit, the project has apologized saying the message was sent by a scammer. It has already started its operation. 

I am hoping you can be correct that MiracleTele is not actually doing the exit scam and that it can be back to normal operations as soon as possible. Many people have been dismayed with the latest developments on this project and most supporters have already concluded that everything is now under the waters. I would be happy if there can be a clear message from the CEO on this matter clarifying things they way it should be.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:46:07 AM

Have you do an observation to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174888.0? Seems like this thread will help you to know what the miracle tele is. Yeah Indeed, if we look to the OP it seems like the OP will spread FUD to the investor or even to the user of miracle tele but I just found the thread on the scam accusation and made me believe that the project is really scam.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:55:44 AM

I got this email yesterday from Miracletele admin:
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
Whats going on with this project? CEO run away and employees going on vacation?

Leaving out from the channel is not the appropriate way to handle the FUD in the channel.
The CEO should clear the FUD by giving the actual information for their investors.
If you strongly believe miracletele is scam project, you can make thread in scam accusation. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 )

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:40:03 AM

This campaign has paid holders of decent amounts of decent token holders as passive income for too long. They are officially registered and they have their own operating business as a mobile operator. All problems with the project are more like inept management. However, let's see what will happen to the project next. In any case, he is very interesting for his passive income. Perhaps even too large during the development phase of the project.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:07:34 AM

have you do research ? this is a little bit OOT with this thread. but i hope bitwings not like MiracleTele
You cant compare bitwings with miracle tele, although working products doesn't justified the outcome of any project cos anything can happen but bitwings mobile have been in existence for longer than miracletele, bitwings have huge teams behind them and miraclete has too little to none, bitwings hunt for the massive with their mobile product and laptops unlike miracle tele

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:15:32 AM

I just heard this that Miracle Tele turned out to be a scam. a few days back I still see that this token can be traded on the exchange (CoinExchange.io) but why the closed exchange cannot be used to trade miracle tele tokens. recently I saw the exchange (STEX) has been opened for the miracle tele token. did I see this wrong?
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:45:14 AM

I just heard this that Miracle Tele turned out to be a scam. a few days back I still see that this token can be traded on the exchange (CoinExchange.io) but why the closed exchange cannot be used to trade miracle tele tokens. recently I saw the exchange (STEX) has been opened for the miracle tele token. did I see this wrong?
Miracle Tele started well by paying out the biweekly rewards to its investors stacking on their website but it turned out that TELE run out of funds after distributing huge amounts biweekly. TELE is still alive and team is always sending mails to clear all forms of doubts to community members. Now, TELE needs restructuring of activities and plans to come back in the game.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:46:26 PM

Miracle Tele started well by paying out the biweekly rewards to its investors stacking on their website but it turned out that TELE run out of funds after distributing huge amounts biweekly. TELE is still alive and team is always sending mails to clear all forms of doubts to community members. Now, TELE needs restructuring of activities and plans to come back in the game.

Who knows, maybe they can do it. After all, with a decrease in payments, they really won a little time for themselves.
Personally, I am primarily dissatisfied with the support of the project, they absolutely do not care about their investors and the community that supports the project.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀