Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting is past it's glory days  (Read 5984 times)
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:53:14 PM

It is still profitable to hunt bounties despite the actual hard situation os the whole crypto market. You just need to be patient, and to select carefully the project you are going to advertise. With the success of IEO projects, the tokens are almost guaranteed to be listed on exchanges after the sale, and that's a big advantage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:58:23 PM

It is still profitable to hunt bounties despite the actual hard situation os the whole crypto market. You just need to be patient, and to select carefully the project you are going to advertise. With the success of IEO projects, the tokens are almost guaranteed to be listed on exchanges after the sale, and that's a big advantage.
You are right. The existence of IEO gives a little new hope. The IEO token in global and trusted exchanges increases the chances of success. This expectation is very important to improve performance in supporting projects. Better yet, if we support weekly payment projects, it's very rare. What is clear, the bounty is still very profitable if we are able to choose profitably.

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 12:16:36 AM

My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?
Numerous bounty programs have come up now as compared to the previous years and as a matter of fact, there will certainly be some which will worth nothing joining. In view of this, bounty hunters must adopt new strategies in researching and choosing the right bounty programs to join.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:33:54 PM

My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?

You're right. 2019 has not been profitable for bounty hunters. But you must be aware that this was a difficult year for all participants in the crypto market.
I have never used participation in a bounty campaign as my main income. But I can confidently say that the profit that I get from the bounty campaigns this year is several times lower than the one that I received last year.
Now it’s very difficult to call this rewards a "profit" what we get in bounty campaigns. 200-300 dollars for a signature campaign it is terrible rewards
Yes, I totally agree with you. Moreover, the bounty campaigns are extended, and the pool of rewards remains the same. Therefore, now earnings on bounty campaigns are symbolic. But in any case, I communicate on the forum, and when I wear a subscription of some project, I also get a reward for this, so ...

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:19:29 PM

I think so. Now the bonus programs are offered with very few prizes, with a huge number of participants, let alone cheaters, using multiple accounts.

For 2016-2017, each participant will receive about $ 100 for 4 weeks but now I only receive $ 3-10 for each month of work. Developers have felt that bounty hunters keep some money and sell them off when given the chance, but the results of the bounty programs for the project are not effective, as evidenced by the many projects that have been made.

The project was unable to mobilize enough Soft cap, so a lot of projects were stopped, leading to the bounty hunters having no income. And this goes on now.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:28:03 PM

From my experience you can't make a living from a bounty any more but you could make extra income from it. Use this forum to gather and spread information and while doing that grab free tokens. When I joined first bounty I expected to get only few buck and I was good with it, on my surprise sum was significantly larger. What I want to say is be happy with little you earn from this forum, one day you will find good project and reward will compensate all small rewards you have received. Doing this as main source of income? No buddy, get a real job.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:32:52 PM

Making bounty hunting the subject of the issue of the market does not mean other investment are really doing good. As long as ICOs struggles bounty hunters may not have a better share. Bitcoin and IEO project seem to enjoy the 1st half of the year, most especially from top exchanges and now some of the projects seem to be struggling, and most bag holders are dumping as exchanges are also dumping.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:35:30 PM

If you join cryptocurrency world you should have A B C plan. Even youre pro trader you should have another option. But if we talking about bounty hunter we no need to have big expectation,life is about experience. As bounty hounter is not recommended for main job,you should know about trading or anything else. Dont just expect from one bucket.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:22:24 PM

I just sold tokens coming from one bounty it's a two months works and I've only got $15, I have to dump it because I don't see any progress for their project all are lip service and hype, something you don't want to see in a coin that you want to keep.

Ifepoh19

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:44:48 PM
Merited by AdoboCandies (1)

I somehow agree with the poster.. bms now are seriously frustrating the lives of hunters, you work for months and get paid for peanuts.. is disheartening how bms really think hunters are slaves, these hunters use there paid network (data) time and every resources they have to promote them and at the end, rhey either come up not to pay, pay little or introduce new rules which I'm the beginning was never mentioned. Bounty now is terrible and not as paying as it used to be, the best is to find other means of income.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:29:52 PM

Without absolute doubt yes we are past the glory days of bounty hunting just because the market is down and there are too many scam projects out there but you chose your projects wise you'll be rewarded.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:08:50 PM

Move on is better, i think beside we do real life job. Bounty still can be done because it not take very long time. I think for now especially when condition of bounty campaign like this, we must think smarter and not always stuck on this. Glad i already have real job so i only do bounty after come home. Or maybe visit this forum to look information and updates from projects that i already joined.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:13:06 PM

Glory days are definitely over, I am not sure if I am going to continue with even on gamble basis . The ICo market is weak nowadays, a lot of good projects dont even go for bounty. Some do bounties but they have very little allocation . Definitely not worth trying to make a living out of it.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

It's possible to make a living maybe if  you are a bounty manager, but as a bounty hunter? It's slim right now. It's not that bad though. There are still projects that pay although the profit is small, you could still make some decent profit.

Maybe with the launch of IEO, bounty hunting would be lively again since the probability of getting scammed in a project that launch in a big exchange is low compared to ICO, choosing those projects to bounty hunt would yield some promising profit.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:38:16 PM

It's possible to make a living maybe if  you are a bounty manager, but as a bounty hunter? It's slim right now. It's not that bad though. There are still projects that pay although the profit is small, you could still make some decent profit.

Maybe with the launch of IEO, bounty hunting would be lively again since the probability of getting scammed in a project that launch in a big exchange is low compared to ICO, choosing those projects to bounty hunt would yield some promising profit.

But IEO held on cryptocurrency exchanges often have a very "narrow" advertising, most often on website/zendesk or Medium/Twitter exchange. Of course that, for example, on Twitter Binance signed a lot of people (large target audience), but the same Binance conduct of IEO/listing are very costly; the small exchanges have the opposite. Therefore, medium and small projects will continue to carry out ICO and attract bounty managers to advertise their project and therefore for some time will be held bounty campaigns.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:39:18 PM

The question was asked incorrectly, since no one knows what income TS needs. It has become more difficult to earn, income is small, but in some countries you can live on money received from the bounty.
trust7

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:48:13 PM

The question was asked incorrectly, since no one knows what income TS needs. It has become more difficult to earn, income is small, but in some countries you can live on money received from the bounty.
Don't know in what countries you can make good money on the bounty, but I say to myself. Not very much now manages to earn on bounty companies, and even to earn a little you need to participate in a large number of bounty. I don't think anything will change anytime soon.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:52:35 PM

yes we all have to realize that every change in the crypto market from year to year continues to experience a slight decline and now we feel how difficult it is to make money by becoming a bounty hunter. I don't really know the cause, but what is clear is that many projects are unclear, but we cannot blame every change, at least we can only try and find a good Altcoin to trade.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:02:13 PM

Let me start with your question - Yes, it's possible to make something substantial from bounties this day. But you must be careful in identifying the good projects to run adverts for if you must profit from it. Look out for projects with use-case and utility. I have had a fair share too of supporting unprofitable projects in the near past. I guess every veteran member here does too. Now, I am highly selective of bounties I indulge.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:02:37 PM

Project selection has always been the most important thing for bounty hunter. Even at the best of times, there were chances to run into a scam and get nothing. Even now bounty hunters can earn some money
If project selection was actually or has been important to people, then the level o scammed project In the market today ought to have reduced drastically, if hunters had done their due diligent very well before they engage in any project, at least to some extent, investors would have been safe and we would not have been kicked out the way exchanges has kicked investors out through the introduction of their IEO that makes most hunters not to be able to participate in any reliable project again.

Most of the projects that you come across in IEO now are mostly scam projects and to really get a reliable project really takes the grace of GOD, but notwithstanding, we still have some reliable ICO, only if we can do our due diligence like most exchanges that operates IEO does before they present it to the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: