Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7130 times)
Annexia

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 08:54:54 AM

Is it safe to invest in multiple altcoins than a single altcoin? I often think it's better to invest in a single altcoin. I don't know if am rigjt

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WestWorldNP

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:59:34 AM

I try to own the latest models. I have plenty of different 2yo 1yo equipment. I diverse much
And is there any sense to buy 1 yo equipment for a cheaper price now?
I nearly forgotten to say that you'd better paw twice and purchase a new one rather than buy an old. It's not like a car market, where you can buy an old car and have the same benefit as f type jaguar
Replecant5B

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:59:51 AM

I try to own the latest models. I have plenty of different 2yo 1yo equipment. I diverse much
I nearly forgotten to say that you'd better paw twice and purchase a new one rather than buy an old. It's not like a car market, where you can buy an old car and have the same benefit as f type jaguar
And where did you make you last purchase? And what is the latest model you own?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:18:05 AM

And where did you make you last purchase? And what is the latest model you own?
Few days ago I ordered a fabulous S17 model from globemining com. I am more than satisfied with the power of this monster. Worth it
Yeah, heard much about globemining from other guys as well. What about T17?
I am strictly dedicated to S line, haven't tried T model, maybe another time
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:46:24 AM

Is it safe to invest in multiple altcoins than a single altcoin? I often think it's better to invest in a single altcoin. I don't know if am rigjt
If we invest in several altcoins that have volume and rank well in all exchanges, then I think it will be safe, because if we only choose investments in a single altcoin or one type of altcoin and the altcoin has decreased prices, then we will not get the slightest benefit.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:53:40 AM

I see that this is for long term investment, you're just doing the right thing given with that amount is not too big to make a fuss about it if the investment went wrong at least you've tried to ride on your luck.

The result will be in the next 3 years or more I hope that I can also hold onto that long.

Yes, in the short term we don't see much results from the above-mentioned coins, again today altcoin prices dropped again the market, with the decrease in price of Bitcoin. Instead of getting panic, we need to hold them in the long term which we might get the benefit for holding them in the long term.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:12:04 PM

If we invest in several altcoins that have volume and rank well in all exchanges, then I think it will be safe, because if we only choose investments in a single altcoin or one type of altcoin and the altcoin has decreased prices, then we will not get the slightest benefit.

in this case coins that don't have many users or their trading volume is low are very risky, but if the coins are already listed on the exchange and have many users I think it's safe. so before investing you should reconsider making sure the coins are listed in the top 10 in the market.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:14:38 PM

You have come up with a wonderful idea to divide your investment in multiple coins. Investing in multiple coins give anyone more possibility to avoid loss and earn more benefits. For me, some of the coins you have mentioned are investment worthy like Ethereum, BNB, Ripple, litecoin, enjin, iota, cardano, stellar, ontology, eos, tron, zcash and dash.

jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:48:31 PM

I would look a bit into NULS
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 06:32:04 PM

You have come up with a wonderful idea to divide your investment in multiple coins. Investing in multiple coins give anyone more possibility to avoid loss and earn more benefits. For me, some of the coins you have mentioned are investment worthy like Ethereum, BNB, Ripple, litecoin, enjin, iota, cardano, stellar, ontology, eos, tron, zcash and dash.

Where is the analysis on Altcoins here, did you just take all the coins from the TOP-20?) I believe that in the cryptocurrency portfolio should even be from the TOP-300. There are also very promising coins and tokens there.

Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 06:59:54 PM

Everyone is recommended to choose and invest only in top coins, I personally like the options to invest in BTC, LTC, BNB and ETH

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:20:07 PM

Everyone is recommended to choose and invest only in top coins, I personally like the options to invest in BTC, LTC, BNB and ETH
I agree with you.
Investing in top coins is a very profitable business.
Especially if you are investing in the long run.
Be sure some of the coins will be successful at some point.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 10:56:22 PM

Speculation in various altcoins is good but we have to look at the current market conditions, I see altcoin every day going down in price and lacking enthusiasm, my advice is you should buy bitcoin. don't make your money for altcoin only

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:16:47 PM

You have chosen the best. The end result depends on your analysis, whether you are in the right time to buy or not because each token or coin has its own trend. You also must always actively monitor the news, buy on the rumors, sell on the news.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:50:34 PM

The right time to buy coins also affects your results. The right time when market conditions decline and you can invest. Then you can decide which coin you want to buy. I recommend buying coins that have large volumes, such as Ethereum, Binance Coin, Litecoin and EOS.

Try now to monitor the exchanges and all the conditions of the red coin. It is better to buy coins soon.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:58:10 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 01:37:35 AM by mr_random

You also made the same recommendation and wrote the top coins for investing. Top coins have no big return on the investment than investing in the small market cap altcoins. Investing has the up and downs, but these up-downs are the salt of the trading crypto markets. Reducing the total altcoins will let you trade with more BTC if any of the chosen altcoin's price goes up. Investing carries risks, choosing the good altcoin is depend on the experience of the trader. Having the proper education will not produce more questions on your mind while checking the crypto markets and latest trends.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:28:38 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 02:20:47 AM by taufik123

In my opinion, too many altcoins have chosen for investment. Choose only altcoin which is good for long-term and short-term investment. All averages suggest ethereum as the first altcoin for investment. You also have to categorize altcoin based on the type of coins, namely coins for longterm, midterm and shortterm.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:45:14 AM

Your portfolio is too large why not reduce it to say 5alts or 6.
My pick if its 5 will be as follows:

Monero
Eth
Bat
Ltc
Nuls
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:14:28 AM

The right time to buy coins also affects your results. The right time when market conditions decline and you can invest. Then you can decide which coin you want to buy. I recommend buying coins that have large volumes, such as Ethereum, Binance Coin, Litecoin and EOS.

Try now to monitor the exchanges and all the conditions of the red coin. It is better to buy coins soon.
I also think that I should invest early because the demand for investment has been increasing very well in the past few months and if everyone has great confidence, I am sure this market will have a high price increase soon. Now there are lots of options in this market and if you trust one of the top coins you should plan to invest now because the current price is very cheap compared to last year and it is completely possible to get good profit
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:58:18 AM

I also think that I should invest early because the demand for investment has been increasing very well in the past few months and if everyone has great confidence, I am sure this market will have a high price increase soon. Now there are lots of options in this market and if you trust one of the top coins you should plan to invest now because the current price is very cheap compared to last year and it is completely possible to get good profit
it's good to invest in top coins, but at least invest in some altcoins, but not too much as the OP said. I think besides bitcoin we can invest in ethereum, binance, litecoin. That altcoin is my favorite altcoin.
especially with minimal funds, if investing in lots of altcoin will increase the required fee

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: