Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7130 times)
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 07:51:34 AM

I advise you to add to the list of BeatzCoin, +50% per month, at the end of September listing on a major exchange

I'm not sure about your advice my friend.
I've never even heard of Beatzcoin
do you mean + 50% is monthly profit? if yes isn't that hype?
it's not much different from the miracle tele and making me stuck forever until now.
I suggest you be careful with these coins and start glancing at the major coins in the CMC rank.

Very high risk for new altcoins. Not not believe, it's just that we really have to be careful. What's more it hasn't been listed on the main exchange, but already talks of huge profits. Things like this that should be avoided, I agree that it is better to look for the top altcoin CMC.

if it sounds "too good to be true"... it probably is. sounds like a scam to me.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:20:19 AM

"Litecoin, Ethereum, and Binance Coin " You better focus on three coins. Your bitcoins can be exchanged for the three coins. Then you focus on long-term investments. On the road will definitely experience a decline and an increase in prices. You do not panic because cryptocurrencies have volatile properties active. But you can sell coins when the Altcoin season arrives. I prefer this coin because it has good potential. Binance Coin and Ethereum are certain coins that are always trusted by investors.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:50:20 AM

With all these altcoins, how do you keep up with your portfolio without having to manually check each one?  Sure you have a portfolio management system.
I think investing multiple altcoins will definitely give us a large income or large loss because in multiple altcoins it would probably will be win or lose situation because we all know that altcoins nowadays failed to surpass its limits and our expectations, but who knows what would be the next or who would be the next king of the coins.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:49:00 PM

as long as the altcoin you choose is altcoin which is in the top marketcap position, I don't need to worry anymore, but I also suggest that you also choose ethereum as one of your investments.

investing in top altcoin is highly recommended because considering the bad market investing with coins that are difficult to develop is very risky, it's better to invest in top altcoin like eth, bnb, or eos. on the other hand to minimize losses as well.

wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 03:54:21 PM

This time is not the right time to invest in Altcoins. BTC still dominate whole market, and its direction still not clearly. So we need to observe despite of enter the market. You can keep your BTC, and keep your fiat and Waiting for Altcoins to set up new ATL.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:06:55 PM

This time is not the right time to invest in Altcoins. BTC still dominate whole market, and its direction still not clearly. So we need to observe despite of enter the market. You can keep your BTC, and keep your fiat and Waiting for Altcoins to set up new ATL.

Even if the alts reach ATL levels, there is no guarantee that they'll give good returns. Some of the smaller altcoins and tokens are already at ATL. The issue is that their future outlook looks so bleak that investing in them is nothing short of committing suicide. Some of these cryptocurrencies have become dormant and no one is trading with them in the exchanges.

Personally, I would not recommend investing in any cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin right now. Even established altcoins, including Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero.etc are looking hopeless. They may not die out all of a sudden, but their decline will be constant and slow-paced, similar to what happened to the Yahoo stock in the NASDAQ stock exchange.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 04:36:10 PM

Even if the alts reach ATL levels, there is no guarantee that they'll give good returns. Some of the smaller altcoins and tokens are already at ATL. The issue is that their future outlook looks so bleak that investing in them is nothing short of committing suicide. Some of these cryptocurrencies have become dormant and no one is trading with them in the exchanges.

Personally, I would not recommend investing in any cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin right now. Even established altcoins, including Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero.etc are looking hopeless. They may not die out all of a sudden, but their decline will be constant and slow-paced, similar to what happened to the Yahoo stock in the NASDAQ stock exchange.

i wouldn't say that about monero though, i think privacy coins will continue to be in demand, don't you think?
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:21:24 PM

IF you plan to hold them for years then I can only suggest ethereum and binance from the list. Both have a big community and big ecosystem, so they definitely here to stay for long time.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:17:40 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

I would advise to add DOGE here. And I would decrease Ethereum and Ripple stakes in your portfolio. Not sure about their future, there is a chance that they won't repeat their success Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 01:51:08 PM

different use on returns as noticing different records with queries as appealing movement on chart with the altcoin drawing on arbitrage trading of table as investors might work on customs with strategy as applying short or more on session with chance on gaining with the business on crypto finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:28:03 PM

different use on returns as noticing different records with queries as appealing movement on chart with the altcoin drawing on arbitrage trading of table as investors might work on customs with strategy as applying short or more on session with chance on gaining with the business on crypto finance.

It is better now to invest your money in coins that have low capitalization, 5-10 million dollars. But these coins must be traded on at least 5 exchanges.
wywoc

Activity: 335

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 04:45:41 PM

Yes, as CZ said, the next altcoins season will happen for the legit projects, which have real use case and have many users. That's why we need to choose and research very carefully. And the most dangerous thing is like you said, many of them died slowly, so we have to learn to cut-loss and reinvest in other promise project.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:46:40 PM

Diversifying investments is key to wealth. Just make sure you are buying the right coin. Else you might end up regretting why you even attempted to buy any in the first place. No risk no gain though. Throw that money on a few good alts and if it turns out good, you'll know it wasn't a bad decision

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 07:20:33 PM

I would suggest Binance coin and Litecoin. Binance coin has risen to more than $35, and now that the price is low, you can purchase some and make profits when the prices go up. It's just a suggestion so just make your decision.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:47:17 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 03:31:50 AM by PuertoLibre

Diversifying investments is key to wealth. Just make sure you are buying the right coin. Else you might end up regretting why you even attempted to buy any in the first place. No risk no gain though. Throw that money on a few good alts and if it turns out good, you'll know it wasn't a bad decision
Don't compare the investing strategies outcome with throwing the dice for the random probability. Even if it turns to be a good investment, no difference to makea mirror trading without any emotion, money management, experience. There is no right, no good, no bad coin but having a positive profit/loss ratio on the balance at the end of the month is the aim of all traders. The probability of becoming a good trader is less than 10% but so many traders joined the trading world in order to show their trading skills.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:00:50 PM

investing in various altcoins in my opinion is very promising. altcoins from the top 10 are very stable in the cryptocurrency market by the reason I know that investments will bring the desired profit.
A variety of altcoins can be successful at different times, so everyone should have a set of them.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:24:15 PM

It seem you have made some selection but I would prefer you go for fewer coins so as to be able to do some monitoring and follow up. In my opinion some coins that would be good in investing are ethereum, litecoin and ripples but you must do your own research.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:37:05 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

I think that you should invest this money in bitcoin, because altcoins do not grow in price, but only fall.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
FiuMr697

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:46:01 PM

Last weeks ago I bought UVU, CCUniverse  Wink and expect nice profits in long term investition.

Greetings to all forum.

★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★ ( VIBS ) (https://vibs.me) ★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★
niky

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:41:37 PM

There is nothing wrong in investing into multiple coins in as much as those coins have future prospect. The whole decision depends on what you want from your investment. In my own opinion, I will advise that you take close study on those coins very well before you invest your money into it. Try to find out what  the prospects of those coins are before you invest in them. Also, I will suggest if you can start with little coins and see how the profits will be before you think of investing in more other coins. Investment in coins that are of future prospects is a very lucrative business to venture into. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: