Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest way to buy crypto?  (Read 6022 times)
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:24:41 AM

Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!
The first point to best wallet security is to learn how to keep wallet logins safe. Avoid sharing them on emails or following /downloading unknown files sent to emails from unknown sources as well. With the exchanges, it is best to always trade with the tier 1 exchange platforms like Binance, Kucoin, Coinbase etc because they have good reputation.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:04:12 AM

if for me there is also no safe way to buy crypto currencies, because crypto currencies will also be difficult to predict, so for me also have to be careful in trading crypto, so you will also be better and easier to make profits, if you do it very carefully
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:44:03 AM

Crypto and safety, well one needs to be careful no matter how safe you think the exchange is, commonly used exchange without kyc is Binance exchange, you can buy your crypto there,  but send out to your wallet after purchase, that's the safest thing to do.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
lumierre

Activity: 862

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:20:49 PM

The most safest and fastest way how to buy cryptocurrencies is a way when you buy crypto with creditcard. Because international bank transfers are so slow and expensive (many intermediary banks). Or you can buy crypto in a crypto ATM but these ATM are avaiable only in some countries.

I do not like it, but with a bank card, you can make this operation safe also. Almost all methods allow you to buy currency anonymously, except when a bank card is used. However, in order to eliminate the risks that someone might track the operation, it is recommended to use special mixers, choose unnamed wallets, and also use services such as VPN and TOR. Thanks to them, it will be impossible to calculate your IP address.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Romeotom

Activity: 816
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:27:00 PM

What crypto coin do you want to buy? There are some exchanges that do not require KYC verification for deposits, trading and withdrawals, but there are limits to maximum amount. I have tried to exchange Coinbene, Bit-z, Binance, or maybe some rules have changed, please browse first. Or there is a local crypto exchange from your country that supports deposits from your local bank, that's better.
Yes agree you can deposit bank your money it will be good safe but if you want to crypto then you need forget 100% safety way. Because crypto Market do not you give 100% safety but have been more ways you will decrease risks.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:51:22 PM

Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!

There are many safe ways with which you can purchase cryptocurrency safely without getting hacked or losing your personal data. One of the most popular ways is to buy directly from a friend or through a trusted local escrow group near you.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:47:25 PM

There are whole lot of ways to buy cryptocurrency safely without being hacked by hackers. One method is through a trusted exchange platform or trusted source.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:50:26 PM

This actually depends on the type of coin you want to buy and which country you are buying from. There are many exchanges such as Binance, Bitmax,  Kucoin which kyc isn't mandatory but comes with restrictions such as maximum withdrawal of 2BTC. So feel free to check in your country to see if there is any local sellers or buy from exchanges.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:00:20 PM

You can exchange money for cryptocurrencies using escrow from the forum, but I personally have not used such a service and can not say about convenience. Personally, I use the input of money through some exchanges, but there you need to go through the KYC.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:51:42 PM

I think exchanges are really the best way or place to buy any crypto as it is safer and more better. If you are bothered about your private data, then create a new email, register on exchanges such as Binance, set your 2fa to secure your account then get started but there will be 2btc withdrawal limitation. Another alternative although a bit risky is buying from escrow groups in your region, but in this case you have to be careful. On the other hand is buying from peer-to-peer platforms, although simple identification might be required.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:58:29 PM

Those who want total anonymity, when dealing with cryptocurrency, most especially the buying and del of crypto, usually use decentralized exchanges, because there, no one asks for our kyc details, except for some few ones we see these days, which if critically well analyzed, are not fully decentralized. However,for a fully decentralized exchange, it will fulfill your desire
Jorge158

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 01:18:37 AM

Crypto and safety, well one needs to be careful no matter how safe you think the exchange is, commonly used exchange without kyc is Binance exchange, you can buy your crypto there,  but send out to your wallet after purchase, that's the safest thing to do.
Of course, it is always good not to keep funds on exchange sites for long unless the individual intends to trade with it. Funds must be withdrawn to the respective wallet where user holds greater degree of control over the login details and security of the wallet.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:53:29 AM

You have to decide first. What kind of coins are you looking to buy. Then you must go to an exchange. Then you have to buy or save or trade. Regardless of how you do it, they will not give you coins without giving your personal data. Because you have to prove that you are not a hacker.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:36:12 AM

Much ways you can choose if you want buy some cryptocurrency safely.. I think safest way #1 is buy via CoinBase , if your country are not supported on CoinBase to buy with Credit Card there.. maybe you can try via exchange , most recommended is Binance.
Once again, if your country not supported on Binance exchange to buy via Credit Card.. try BitStamp.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:58:39 AM

Much ways you can choose if you want buy some cryptocurrency safely.. I think safest way #1 is buy via CoinBase , if your country are not supported on CoinBase to buy with Credit Card there.. maybe you can try via exchange , most recommended is Binance.
Once again, if your country not supported on Binance exchange to buy via Credit Card.. try BitStamp.
The op want buy cryptocurrencies anonymous because he won't the identity show up to the exchangers, so the market of cryptocurrencies does not suitable for him. And i think he can buy cryptocurrencies on decentralize application exchange or he can buy cryptocurrencies on local place, they will protect his identity from the public. I think it is good solutions for buying cryptocurrencies to him than traditional cryptocurrencies market.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:52:47 AM

for me you use a bank to buy some crypto, and also you buy it at binance exchange. and save your assets after buying crypto with a hardware wallet like nano ledger or the like. and don't tell the private key that you have.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 09:53:21 AM

with custodian of work on offers by the exchange clients to work as secure to avoid of waste on rieks with expends as managing chance on losing as the decision on trading with parties over the forum of internet business of the crypto finance.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:33:39 AM

Here in Ph it is very easy. Using coins.ph application. You only need to use that application and process your own transaction like buying crypto. Then the system will generate code that you need to present in some money remittance center to buy your crypto. And the good thing about this you will receive your crypto credit once they already processed your transaction. So it is safe way to buy.
Jorge158

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 01:37:57 AM

I believe there are cryptocurrency merchants everywhere across the globe which facilitate the smooth and secured conversion of cryptocurrrency-to-fiat and vice versa. Here, we have the ecurrency4u and cofred merchants and they have good reputation when it comes to crypto to fiat conversion. Find out which merchant has good track record in your country in order be on the safer side because some merchants are scammers which may collect your funds but never return the cryptocurrency.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:47:22 AM

I think joining OTC is also a safe solution that has been used by a lot of people recently because of the increasing demand for crypto investment and that makes large exchanges always have a solution for all can easily access this market. I personally trade at Huobi because I can easily convert to Fiat anytime I want and it's free so this can be considered a safe option for you.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: