Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:18:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest way to buy crypto?  (Read 6027 times)
Xcode7

Activity: 1162
Merit: 433

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:42:10 AM

I suggest you that only use only top exchanges. Buy the coin/token which you want to buy from any top exchange and send it to your wallet. I think it's safer to keep your coins in your wallet.
the top exchange is good for buying, but the fee is probably greater. I would suggest buying on the top exchanges in your country, because it's easier to pay because you can usually buy it with FIAT and the fees incurred will be smaller

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:07:22 PM

In my opinion, the safest way to buy cryptocurrencies in general and bitcoin in particular is to do face-to-face transactions with other people. Of course, this will not be convenient if you only need to buy a small amount.

Face to face buying is always good, but in many cases, we don't see any sellers for the fiat cash, in my local area nobody has any idea about the Bitcoin. Some time it is very tough for me to find the person selling the Bitcoin on face to face, that's why I am using some of the local exchange.
Localbitcoins has variable choices for peer to peer exchange but the safety comes first. I prefer to use the decentralized exchanges for converting my altcoins to major cryptocurrencies and the credit card supported exchanges are reliable for both fiat-crypto and crypto-fiat transactions. Sellers also have low rates for ask side and higher bid rated for buyers, the biggest disadvantages can cost up to 10% loss.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:18:52 PM

I suggest you that only use only top exchanges. Buy the coin/token which you want to buy from any top exchange and send it to your wallet. I think it's safer to keep your coins in your wallet.
the top exchange is good for buying, but the fee is probably greater. I would suggest buying on the top exchanges in your country, because it's easier to pay because you can usually buy it with FIAT and the fees incurred will be smaller
we should not compared about trading fee or withdrawly fee. As trader that could earn money , fee only small amount for us if compared with our profits. Moreover if its exchanges give us maximum protection , i am sure its worthed for us. And using local exchnager give us easiest when we want withdraw using fiat, no more double transaction like exchange that come from abroad.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:58:17 PM

Buy crypto in person, then trade it for whatever you like on a DEX, and you'll be 100% anonymous. I'm personally using the Blocknet DEX, which doesn't need registration, KYC, or any other bullshit. I love it! Wink
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:17:39 PM

Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!

You can visit Coinmarketcap and other exchange information provider sites, instant exchanges have many conveniences to be able to directly convert the funds you have, if you want your data to be safe, you can visit the DEX exchange and save the funds you have in your cold wallet
DEX IS A VERY GOOD WAY TO SECURE OUR CURRENCIES AND THIS IS WHAT MAJORTIYU OF US ought to have even been using until we found our self with all, these centralized exchanges that I don’t see them offering us anything other than collecting our information and exposing us to the world out there, because every information that I s being registered on them is fully showing to the government.

He might store his currencies in a dex exchange but when it is time for him or her to sell it, it may become quite difficult as we don’t have much users of dex and since there is not much users, there is also not going to be much volume to be able to execute the orders placed through all these dex exchange, but I hope that in the future, many of us will embrace this more.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:31:43 PM

There are good exchanges out there with good security and potential not to get hacked especially those that has been fir years now and still waxing strong, you can buy your cryptos there without issues.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:12:50 PM

Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!

The best way used to be Luno for Africans until Binance came along. Binance is dubbed the most secured exchange and there rates are cheap. All you need is deposit fiat through your bank and buy crypto via Binance

retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 10:19:42 PM

However you must understand the risks, nothing is really safe on the internet. Even popular global exchanges have a chance to be hacked, especially shit-exchange, so understand that as a risk. Moreover, there is no problem with KYC, as long as the exchange provides binding terms and conditions that will protect the security of your personal data, and that will be their responsibility.

rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:35:34 AM

In this guide, we'll teach you how to buy cryptocurrencies in the safest and most popular way. If you decide to learn how to buy and sell cryptocurrency and you do not know where to start, you land in the right place.

You can read here https://tradingstrategyguides.com/how-to-buy-cryptocurrency/

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:39:26 AM

However you must understand the risks, nothing is really safe on the internet. Even popular global exchanges have a chance to be hacked, especially shit-exchange, so understand that as a risk. Moreover, there is no problem with KYC, as long as the exchange provides binding terms and conditions that will protect the security of your personal data, and that will be their responsibility.
right, we are the ones who have to be on guard against hacker attacks, because there are many cases where carelessness causes lost assets. besides that we must choose an exchange that is already trusted, so that there is a guarantee of the security of our assets on that exchange. for example, suppose the exchange is hacked, then the exchange dares to be responsible

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:16:54 AM

exchange security or kyc will  be exchange's policy. They need customer personal data in order to record money flow if something wrong happen. For example if exchanges hacked ,they could track this fund run to which people and block address to avoid massive dumping . Personally i am comfort with this policy. It give me certainity and comfortable. Unfortunately many traders didn't understand about it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 04:00:09 AM

exchange security or kyc will  be exchange's policy. They need customer personal data in order to record money flow if something wrong happen. For example if exchanges hacked ,they could track this fund run to which people and block address to avoid massive dumping . Personally i am comfort with this policy. It give me certainity and comfortable. Unfortunately many traders didn't understand about it.
For you to make sure that your funds is safe or your asset, make sure you only trade on a real exchanges  and top exchanges like binance,hitbtc,livecoin,bibox and so many more, you may see it in coinmarketcap list of top 10 exchanges. It is good to know that these exchanges having a great security that it is too hard for the hacker to control, it makes our worries gone and our assets safe. But you need also to strenghten your password security.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:56:40 AM

I think you need a hardware wallet and also buy crypto that has been registered with the exchanger. at least you choose crypto in the top 10 coin marketcap if you want to buy a decent one for the long term and short term. like crypto bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, bch, litecoin and usdt.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:35:42 AM

If you don't want to use any safest exchange like binance, you can simply use bestchange.com using your fiat wallet. But there is huge fees. So i think Binance is the safest exchange ever to buy crypto by using fiat or crypto. Think which option will you choose.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 06:22:07 AM

I believe that the safest way to buy cryptocurrency is the bestchange website. There are many proven exchangers through which you can buy the cryptocurrency you need. You can also buy through an exchange Binance.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:55:53 AM

This is no big deal at all, to be on safer side just go for top exchanges although my first crypto purchase was on luno, i still use the platform till date especially when i want to withdraw to bank account in my country, buying crypto as never got easier

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:03:20 AM

For you to make sure that your funds is safe or your asset, make sure you only trade on a real exchanges  and top exchanges like binance,hitbtc,livecoin,bibox and so many more, you may see it in coinmarketcap list of top 10 exchanges. It is good to know that these exchanges having a great security that it is too hard for the hacker to control, it makes our worries gone and our assets safe. But you need also to strenghten your password security.
Crypto exchange still the safest way to buy bitcoin but make sure that the exchange that you will use is belong to the highest daily volume and have high security. Do not buy in ecommerce platform like eBay because there is high possibility that you will get scam. There are also online wallets that you can use like coinbase and coins.ph to purchase bitcoin.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 09:42:50 AM

Only buy cryptos on popular exchanges such as Binance, Indodax, Okex, and Coinbene. Because they already have high security and maintain your privacy as a member.

mb2122

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:39:53 AM

What about Smart Valor? They operate out of Crypto Valley in Switzerland and have licenses there and in Liechtenstein. Those are countries that are known for safety, so I would trust them when buying crypto. Anyone experience with them?
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:48:33 AM

There should be no need to fear trading in exchangers who already have good reputations. I think the exchanger who already has a reputation will think thousands of times if he would sell his customer data because many countries have made rules about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: