Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:13:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto and gold  (Read 1448 times)
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:22:57 PM

when gold began to enter the world of crypto, the competition became very interesting to enjoy, market dominance began to change, people began to switch to gold investment, the reason gold is more stable compared to Fiat money, so it is not strange if people are interested in gold investment.

Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:37:03 PM

in my opinion to invest, we must be very clever in choosing, if now the crypto market goes down we can buy it and sell it when it goes up, whereas our gold can invest in the long run

I agree with what you say, if now is the right time for us to buy some altcoin at a cheap price, especially now that bitcoin and altcoin are experiencing a pretty drastic price reduction and basically the economic law in trade is still very valid, meaning buying cheap as cheap and try to sell at the highest price.
To invest in gold, I think it is the best real investment to do now, moreover the world gold price is increasing, and  investing in gold is the best way to secure the funds we have.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:43:52 PM

I do not think that investing in gold is more profitable. Investing in gold is more reliable, less risky. Investing in cryptocurrency is the probability of obtaining super-profits with very high risks.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:49:58 PM

both are equally profitable for investment, but you need to know the difference between these two assets, that gold is more dominant like human jewelry. I mean if you save gold for years the price will increase. Unlike crypto assets, even though they have a high chance, prices do not always increase every year.

bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:56:46 PM

some of the money that I have I invest in 60% gold and 40% in bitcoin because I have read many articles both of these assets will make you a millionaire someday.But everyone has high principles and vigilance so spending all the money just to invest in gold.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 02:52:00 PM

If i have to choose investment between crypto and gold then i go with equal investment in both as gold is an asset and safest investment and crypto have the potential to give unexpected gains. This way, i get benefits of both crypto and gold.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 04:09:01 PM

You can have both of them. Doing gold investment are good for future due they not influenced by inflation and the value are still same, can be used all of time with consistent value. Just saving them from now before world crisis.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:54:58 PM

You can have both of them. Doing gold investment are good for future due they not influenced by inflation and the value are still same, can be used all of time with consistent value. Just saving them from now before world crisis.
Perhaps you're right about gold and inflation. But I believe that it is better to invest in small cryptocurrency assets. With these assets you can make big profits.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
█████████                █████                ████████   
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
      █████████████████████████████████       
        ██████████████████████████████           
            ███████████████████████████             
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     

CorionX

Powered by,
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:07:58 AM

gold is currently experiencing an upward trend in prices but back to us we want to invest in Bitcoin which is more volatile in price or more stable gold. But I see margin in the long run is still more tempting to invest in bitcoin, in my opinion. But like a general principle, don't keep your investment in one place
investment in several fields will be safer. like us besides investing in bitcoin, then investing also in gold, when bitcoin goes down then we are still calm because gold tends to be stable and prices increase. so psychologically we will be calmer. now gold is trusted by everyone, later if bitcoin is trusted by everyone, then the price cannot be imagined

I strongly agree with your investment principle, in line with my statement above. But if you look at the limited number of bitcoins, only 21 million coins will be more likely to increase in future prices
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:00:14 AM

Gold and cryptocurrency are different levels of investment with different tasks. When investing in gold, usually, usually, the task is to save funds from inflation and only then - to make a profit from increasing the growth of its price. When investing in cryptocurrency, we usually put profit in the forefront, but with the possibility of making big profits, the risk of losing invested funds also increases. Each of us has the right to choose.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:48:47 AM

We can say that there are some characteristic that they are the same but there are also so many contrast between the two. It is tge same good investment but if we talk about risk gold is less risk rather than crypto because all we know that crypto is very movable that even every day or every hour it's value will change unlike gold that have a minimal price change but the fastest change is months .
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:48:56 AM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
in my opinion gold investment is superior in security, because we know that real gold products.  if I think crypto excels in big profits, we can profit up to 100% or even greater in crypto.  because there was a trade war the main reason for switching to gold
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:14:12 AM

It seems that currently gold investment is more profitable. In my area, many people make gold as one of the most popular investments. Because, BTC and Altcoin investments are very risky at this time.
Plinteng

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:20:51 AM

the fall in the price of bitcoin and altcoin because of lower market demand compared to market supply. so the rising price of gold has nothing to do with the crypto market, don't you know for yourself that gold and bitcoin have different functions and cannot be compared to crypto.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:09:47 AM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
Why don't you try to find more information about Digital Gold Stablecoin project. I think it will be good for you. It is a project that combines gold and crypto.

Hope this information can help you more. Good luck bro!!
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:08:31 AM

I guess everyone already knew that gold is best kind of investment in the world. Investment in crypto is something new in this decade and it's not stable currency. Although crypto is volatil, most of young peoples love it and make some profit for them. Although crypto people get loss in crypto trade but most of them stil addicted with crypto.

For long investment i still believe that gold more better than crypto, but for transaction it's still better to use crypto. Hmm, something that looks the opposite huh?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:10:09 PM

in my opinion investing in crypto is very good and has a high potential because as technology advances, and young people are brave enough to invest in a crypto world that is very vulnerable to hacking. if investing in gold is very good and the ups and downs are very stable but we must need large capital to buy and not prone to hacking
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:22:23 PM

I agree with the previous speaker. But in many ways, the answer for the OP depends on how you look at this question.
Long term
Gold is likely to save money.
Cryptocurrency is a risky investment.
Med term
Gold is a low risk investment
Cryptocurrency is an investment with high potential.

ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:27:55 PM

I think that can be only one answer: crypto is more profitable than gold. Any side we take. In crypto you can earn 200% - 1000% or even more  just in one or few days.
That's true but it seems you're making the argument one sided. Remember the cliché that the higher the risk, the higher the returns. Cryptos can fetch you explosive profits and don't forget it can also rekt you within a blink of an eye. It's a two edged sword. you just have to be careful with where and what to invest.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:04:00 PM

I agree with the previous speaker. But in many ways, the answer for the OP depends on how you look at this question.
Long term
Gold is likely to save money.
Cryptocurrency is a risky investment.
Med term
Gold is a low risk investment
Cryptocurrency is an investment with high potential.

In next few years Gold is designated to be good investment. I have no ideas what 2-5 years is for you long or medium.  But no mater how good, Bitcoin or Monero can do way way way better. But on the other hand they can also fail big, while gold cant at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: