Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto and gold  (Read 1445 times)
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:09:34 PM

to say which one is better between crypto and gold actually depends on our use and plan.
now I have both, crypto for investment and short-term trading. I spin my money every day on the market with crypto. but for gold I keep it for a long time, and I don't use gold for any trading activities.
although sometimes crypto has the ability to provide greater and faster profits compared to gold, but the risk of crypto is greater.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 02:18:07 PM

Gold is a great investment options than bitcoin and altcoins not because it's profitability but it's stability and low risk.
In the hackers world, we can not ensure ones crypto Investments safe but for gold it's safe to invest.
Gold does not give that much returns like Bitcoin and altcoins but in terms of assets, it's better than previous ones.

vanimis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:32:24 PM

In my opinion, much depends on the strategy you choose. And as for you, what are the ones you are fond of?
shurpall

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:34:41 PM

In my opinion, much depends on the strategy you choose. And as for you, what are the ones you are fond of?

Good evening vanimis. Sorry, what exactly do you mean by strategy? Don'y fully get what you mean here. You mean different strategies on making profits?
vanimis

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:36:43 PM

Good evening vanimis. Sorry, what exactly do you mean by strategy? Don'y fully get what you mean here. You mean different strategies on making profits?

Oh yes, exactly. I mean, let's say, investing, trading, holding or mining. Are there any more interesting strategies to you?
shurpall

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:37:27 PM

Oh yes, exactly. I mean, let's say, investing, trading, holding or mining. Are there any more interesting strategies to you?

I see. Well, I would say that for me trading and mining make sense. But in my opinion, both require a bit higher knowledge than just holding
vanimis

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:38:51 PM

I see. Well, I would say that for me trading and mining make sense. But in my opinion, both require a bit higher knowledge than just holding

Absolutely agree with you. And have you every tried mining? What do you pay attention to the most?
shurpall

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:39:50 PM

Absolutely agree with you. And have you every tried mining? What do you pay attention to the most?

Yes, I have. And in here the things that matter the most are equipment and costs analysis, I would say
vanimis

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:41:23 PM

Yes, I have. And in here the things that matter the most are equipment and costs analysis, I would say

As for the equipment, can you give an advice? I mean where is it better to choose?
shurpall

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:42:19 PM

As for the equipment, can you give an advice? I mean where is it better to choose?

I was using Globemining com and recommend you to have a look at them. The guys are having wide range of different devices for any scale of budget. And international delivery
vanimis

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:43:25 PM

I was using Globemining com and recommend you to have a look at them. The guys are having wide range of different devices for any scale of budget. And international delivery

Sounds good, will have a closer look. Any particular device to have a look at? From your own experience
shurpall

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:44:19 PM

Sounds good, will have a closer look. Any particular device to have a look at? From your own experience

My own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17, but of course, I recommend you to have a look at other devices as well to choose the ones that suit you best
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:47:38 PM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.

Are you serious? Gold is not the reason why we saw price drop in Crypto. Bitcoin has ourperformed Gold in many fold, I could remember when we were saying in 2016, that Bitcoin need to march Gold price, not only has it marched it but also surpass it in many folds, do not use the short term move to jump to conclusion

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 06:46:47 PM

I think crypto is the modern option of gold. But using crypto is safer and easy. Also, all transaction of cryptocurrencies is decentralizing. This is a big advantage vs gold. That's why I prefer to use crypto.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:05:26 PM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
Gold has been in existence for decades and it has always been the most reliable means for store of value for most people till bitcoin came as a competitor, but cryptocurrency is yet to fully assume that position as the market is still extremely volatile which is not much good for someone who wishes to hold it as store of value, so they will surely continue to value gold for now until cryptocurrency volatility reduced to the barest minimum, then people will start seeing bitcoin most especially as a digital gold because it will be more useful in future.

Gold is still very popular compared to bitcoin, so we should not be surprised to see it being accepted more for now as means of investment to gold, but the profit you get in gold may never be compared to what you get in cryptocurrency.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:43:12 PM

Each investment has its advantages and disadvantages, and one of the advantages of investing gold is that it is safer than investing cryptocurrencies and gold prices do not dump so strongly that occur in the dump of the prices of cryptocurrencies, But the profits earned by the investors of cryptocurrencies more than double the profits that the investors of gold and silver earned.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 800

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 08:03:48 PM

of course gold is profitable, but the biggest difference between the two is that crypto can provide opportunities for us to make profits many times over and there are even some people who can benefit more than 1000% in the near future, unlike gold whose price increase is not so significant with that why many people are still interested in crypto because even though the risk is great but the opportunity is also great

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:48:14 PM

Gold is a metal that has been valuable all the time people lived on earth. Recently, the value of gold as an investment asset for ordinary people has decreased slightly. People are much more willing to invest in stocks, real estate, cryptocurrencies, etc. Therefore, I do not believe that gold can seriously compete with cryptocurrencies and delay investment from the crypto market.

fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:27:18 PM

I don't think investing in gold is more profitable than investing in crypto. Yes, crypto is falling now, but at any moment its price can go up. That won't happen to gold. High volatility attracts new people to crypto and this will continue. People will continue to invest in cryptocurrencies.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:52:10 PM

Gold is indeed more stable and safer, but the price increase is not as fast as bitcoin and altcoin. On the other hand, highly volatile cryptocurrency prices also endanger your investment. One thing we must understand, all types of investment have risks, all types of investments can also be profitable if we are able to maximize its potential. Cryptocurrency and gold are two very different things, the choice depends on your decision, study it well. Lately, many have begun to adopt stable gold-valued coins, this can be a good solution if you want to use cryptocurrency in a safe way. Digitizing gold.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌