Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto and gold  (Read 1448 times)
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:16:26 AM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
I think that we see this activity in the movement of gold prices in connection with the approaching global crisis, I think that at the beginning of this crisis, bitcoin will become much cheaper, since this refers to risky assets, but after a while people will understand that it digital gold, and really big money will start to flow into bitcoins!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:03:37 PM

Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.

Gold is clearly longer and trusted by the public as a profitable investment while cryptocurrency is still 10 years old. I think cryptocurrency can be a profitable investment besides gold and this is evidenced by the price of bitcoin which is already above $ 10k

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:04:38 PM

Of course both are good choices, because crypto is a very risky investment so I only give a portion of 30% and 70% for gold, for the long term the best investment is gold, it can be said that gold investment is the best because it has been used for thousands of years ago.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:49:08 PM

Of course both are good choices, because crypto is a very risky investment so I only give a portion of 30% and 70% for gold, for the long term the best investment is gold, it can be said that gold investment is the best because it has been used for thousands of years ago.
gold and crypto are equally good and very profitable. gold can be made long-term investment without having to worry about the risk of loss but not with crypto. crypto is full of worries about losing a lot of money. but crypto can also make us rich quicker than gold.

it seems like your idea is good enough dividing 30% for crypto and 70% for gold. it is very nice. if we are lucky, we will benefit greatly from crypto and also gold. whatever the choice, both are very profitable investments.

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:04:01 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-is-the-fraud-jpmorgan-metals-desk-fixed-gold-prices-for-years
According to investigators, the employees willfully engaged in price-fixing of precious metals on thousands of occasions. Both market participants and JPMorgan’s own clients suffered losses as a result, they claim.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:07:02 PM

Bitcoin might be playing in a certain stage of price and i saw he price of gold geting higher and higher.
all i like with gold is we can have them and hold it as investment, we can also usse them to make our appearnce much expensive.
But i will still stay with bitcoin holdings as this is the real future of the world.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

We can see similarities on the Bitcoin and Gold graph, it is because these assets are not correlated to the classic financial market. Look especially at the graph when Gold ETF was approved, something similiar I believe that happen on Bitcoin, if ETF be approved.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:02:58 PM

Gold and silver experiencing a boom. Big players are preparing for the world economic crisis. But I believe that they will also start invest into cryptocurrencies as Anthony Pompliano predicts. He says that crypto is not a correlated asset and it will behave like gold in times of crisis.
If some are already preparing for the next global economic crisis, then so far, first of all, traditional values ​​- gold, silver, antiques, jewelry, gedvizhimost - will grow in demand and price. However, in the future, and especially during the period of the onset of the crisis, cryptocurrency should also grow in price. After all, it was created, in particular, to avoid the negative consequences of global economic crises. First of all, the most famous types of cryptocurrencies should grow, and especially Bitcoin and ethereum. Well, for cryptocurrency this will be the first economic crisis and it is very interesting how cryptocurrency will behave in such conditions.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:30:34 PM

I don't think gold can affect the crypto market. Because in fact, gold and crypto have nothing to do with each other. so it is not possible. As for investing in gold or crypto, I believe that cryptocurrencies will be more likely to be chosen by those who prefer to learn about technology. For me, I believe investing in crypto is always the right choice

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:38:35 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:17:29 AM by PuertoLibre

We can see similarities on the Bitcoin and Gold graph, it is because these assets are not correlated to the classic financial market. Look especially at the graph when Gold ETF was approved, something similiar I believe that happen on Bitcoin, if ETF be approved.

Virtual currency in my opinion is very different from gold which is not so experienced a very severe price decline. Bitcoin can just have a price that falls just a matter of days and it's very comparable to gold.
Even there is a big correlation between gold and cryptocurrencies. There is an online site which shows the deep points of the connection among the different financial markets included Bitcoin and Gold. This correlation is the reason why different market rates affect each market with heavy variables. If ETF was approved by the stated organization, the market will price that change on the graphics. The price was soared on the Gold a few weeks ago but this huge market price movement was not affected by the crypto charts. The consistency variables don't change in the market and one of these variables is the correlation between the Bitcoin-altcoin.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:06:29 AM

Look! I will conclude this thing in a short summary, Gold investment is just for the rich while Altcoin investments are for everyone. do you get it?
not everyone on this planet can afford to invest in gold. but on some ICO/IEO many of us can afford it so this investment method is another way for us to earn some living if we just know when and what to buy.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:52:31 AM

for me crypto and gold is a good investments
but maybe the risk is lower on gold rather than cryptocurrency my friend, why ? because gold is real but crypto is a digital product  Wink

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:02:55 AM

I believe that gold will be replaced by Bitcoin in the future.
Bitcoin is the gold of 21st century.
Imagine that you buy gold, but where to sell? Where you can pay with it? How to divide it? How to pay on the internet with gold?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:43:16 PM

for me crypto and gold is a good investments
but maybe the risk is lower on gold rather than cryptocurrency my friend, why ? because gold is real but crypto is a digital product  Wink

Well if according to you gold is real and crypto is digital then you should change your mind and think again. It’s really gona hard for you to keep allot of gold at your home because thieves can attack you but crypto has allot of safe wallets which is impossible to hack and block chain is the best example of it one more thing to love crypto is that crypto increase in price which gives profit at the end.
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 11:53:05 AM

I wouldn’t compare those two, gold and crypto. They are different and rules of trading gold are a bit different from crypto, that’s all I can say.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:12:07 PM

Base on the current situation of crypto prize, is the best to invest on the crypto than Gold, because crypto has more future in time coming, in other words investing on a Gold still have a long time multiplication, i really prefer crypto investment.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:26:27 PM

Base on the current situation of crypto prize, is the best to invest on the crypto than Gold, because crypto has more future in time coming, in other words investing on a Gold still have a long time multiplication, i really prefer crypto investment.

For crypto enthusiasts, storing their wealth on crypto is the best choice other than Gold. But for common people, it does not make any sense at all. As we can see cryptocurrency has no physical form and it can not be used nor exchanged directly on the market. And if we are comparing the risk, Gold is safer compared to Crypto.
because it is a precious metal and even if the global crisis happening, it still has some value because it can not be produced easily. Even if crypto has an unlimited future, we can not deny the fact that its risk is greater compared to gold and let's not forget about the manipulation.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:29:08 PM

If there occurs a world economic crisis then people will buy gold for their long-term investment, I don't think they will turn to Cryptocurrency if the world economic crisis will happen later, gold is safer and more reliable than Cryptocurrency.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:18:35 PM

And today bitcoin fell in price due to the fact that the price of oil rose.  Grin I do not understand why link together something that does not have direct quotations between them. If you on one of the exchanges could buy gold directly with bitcoins, then perhaps it would make sense to say this.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:35:06 PM

Gold as well as cryptocurrency is just an investment instrument one should consider profitable during some time periods - nothing more. It may be profitable along with crypto or not, just keep this in mind and make your own investigation whether to buy it or not.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████