Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No matter what i'm sticking with Altcoins  (Read 4862 times)
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:49:39 AM

The right choices come with the experience which takes years, the alternative options are not good for the crypto investors in a bear market. Altcoins can go over their old all-time high price level but I doubt it will happen in the near future. The altcoin markets are not as volatile as the Bitcoin market, the investors also prefer to sell their altcoin in order to accumulate more BTC. The market volatility should be stable for the improvement in the total market environment.
altcoin market is interesting to trade when altcoin sessions come, but on normal days, it is less exciting to trade, because the fluctuations are relatively small. This is understandable because traders in one altcoin are fewer than traders on bitcoin, so with more traders, bitcoin is more volatile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:14:56 AM

You have a good point thre and as much should also consider the fact that has alts is much good to invest in to get folds in return are as much dangerous to hold now cos it can turn to nothing in short time as well.

So the swing trade in btc n alts is the best way to have it all right and stay save.

Not all altcoins are bad and in my opinion a good altcoin will stay on the market and might be able to become a competitor of bitcoin in terms of market cap value. Altcoin which has a solid developer team and also has a product, I think will survive

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:16:32 AM

Power to OP and power to anyone who sticks with their decisions,,, as long as they get some value out of their decision besides price, who are we to say?

I can say the same for Dogecoin for example,,, it is my coin and my favorite alt that I use the most. I know it is a stupid coin but there we go my value is from entertainment and fun.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:17:46 AM

I do not beleive in "altcoins", that is just too broad of a term to say right now because we have ton of altcoins like literally 3000+ as far as we know in existence. So yeah, I do have some support for certain coins, most of the coins in top 10 excluding some stuff like bitcoin cash and all, but saying you support altcoin is just too stupid, there are literally hundreds of scam coins and saying you support altcoins means you support them as well.

My personal opinion is have your own top 10 or 20 list that you really like, you don't even have to have any of it, like do not invest but you can have some you think is good but afraid of investing that is fine, that would be more logical to support because you can check out which coins and research them and follow them so you would know exactly what you are supporting.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:28:07 AM

investing in altcoin is the right decision but if you convert your money with a number of potential altcoins such as eth, eos or bnb. but considering the market is more dominating in the btc, if you have big money it's better you invest in btc because it's more profitable at the moment.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:29:59 AM

Only few of the altcoins are doing well on the market these days. They rise steadily when BTC is experiencing a bull but drops sharply when BTC is dropping. Investing in Altcoins these days require some expertise before one can gain from the market

I would not now invest in altcoins without creating an airbag in the form of investments in Bitcoin. I advise you to invest in altcoins no more than 20-50% of the amount that you invested in Bitcoins. Now it’s generally better to wait a bit until the market begins to grow at a faster pace.

We should always plan ourselves wisely before investing in altcoins, 20-50% is really a very good investment in altcoins because already the prices of altcoins went very low in the market. Very soon the altcoins rally begins till then we have to grab them when there is any dip in altcoins phases.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:57:07 PM

You look very optimistic about altcoin. I remember Warren Buffet saying he said buy it when people are scared and sell it when euphoric. Warren Buffet is a famous successful investor you might be able to like him later. amen ..
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:00:58 PM

Sticking around should be based on the project quality not just sticking around for any project without product or proof of development. Yes cryptocurrency is carzy but it could get more crazy when you lose everything for holding the wrong coins.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:07:51 PM

I also try to believe in Altcoins, but their price depends on market fluctuations in moments of volatility.
Of course I really believe in the coins in which I invest, but I also understand that I can sell some of them profitably after a long time.
Therefore, the main thing for me now is patience.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:29:08 PM

Nothing good in this world comes easily,with zero obstacles?you are only dreaming

Altcoins are facing hard times because what is coming will be better,hard times is shaking weak minded people off so as not to see whats coming,its a mind trick

99% of people will walk away from bounties and altcoin investment,thats why i am staying,i won't  do what 99% of people are doing or will do, call me crazy cos that's what i am

Crypto is craze and to defect a craze you have to get crazy  Grin

Judging by how bitcoin is growing in price and how altcoin capitalization is decreasing, most people follow your advice, namely, they leave altcoins in bitcoins.
I don’t see anything surprising in this, people are primarily interested in the opportunity to earn money, and not to keep their altcoins forever.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:46:50 PM

I also try to believe in Altcoins, but their price depends on market fluctuations in moments of volatility.
Of course I really believe in the coins in which I invest, but I also understand that I can sell some of them profitably after a long time.
Therefore, the main thing for me now is patience.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:30:51 AM

yeah im still believe in altcoin thats why im still join signature campaign , i wanna collect alt as much as i can, ill wait till alt season come.
oh bro i love this sentence " Nothing good in this world comes easily,with zero obstacles?you are only dreaming" its cool.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:47:22 AM

Altcoins are facing hard times because what is coming will be better,hard times is shaking weak minded people off so as not to see whats coming,its a mind trick

99% of people will walk away from bounties and altcoin investment,thats why i am staying,i won't  do what 99% of people are doing or will do, call me crazy cos that's what i am

Well, you're right but that doesn't mean that there isn't some bad situations that never gets better. If you're talking about altcoins it depends on the altcoins that you're talking about because there are some altcoins that are going nowhere and if you invest in them you're surely going to be the one that would get tired after waiting for a very long time. Some altcoins are just a waste of time and I have seen a lot of them that turned out to be shit coins at the end.

So, if you're going to be investing in altcoins waiting on them for a long term, you have to at least make sure that the coins that you're waiting for a really good coins. You don't want to wait for a coin that is never going to be a success any longer. Ethereum can be a good choice and if that's what you're talking about then that's for sure that the price of Ethereum will go up. And not just only Ethereum , other altcoins like Litecoin will increase price when the right time comes. Other good altcoins are NEO, ADA, BNB, XLP.

The top altcoins are the ones that you should invest in for the long term and not the ones that you're not even sure if they are really going nowhere or if they are going to end up as a complete failure. I have invested in altcoins as well and I have been saving them for when the altcoins bull will arrive, then i will withdraw the profit I have made from them. As for now I am just relying on Bitcoin because that is the coin that is performing well this year.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:57:01 AM

Only few of the altcoins are doing well on the market these days. They rise steadily when BTC is experiencing a bull but drops sharply when BTC is dropping. Investing in Altcoins these days require some expertise before one can gain from the market

It will be strange to guess that all altcoins will die only because of Bitcoin domination. Compare BTC with the dollar (talking about fiat). The USD is a true dominant, but it does not mean that national currencies of other countries are not needed. Simply, they can be always replaced with the American currency, and with a good profit. So, BTC will lead always, but alts will also live and work.

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:50:50 AM

Nothing good in this world comes easily,with zero obstacles?you are only dreaming

That's not a bad decision, mate. Sometimes you have to take some high level of risk to gain high. I won't be surprised to see your post of  being a rich guy when altcoins season come sooner than we are all expecting.
No one is right about the predictions made about cryptocurrencies. We are all taking risk and hoping for the best to happen in our favor but that doesn't mean what the majority are doing is the right thing.

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:48:34 PM

Hahaha, altcoins pays good with little money for investment when the right coin is chosen and entered at the right time. Altcoins have been paying my bills. But with good money, I will just put 80% on bitcoin and 20% on altcoin. Not everyone has the money to trade bitcoin.
jcb01

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:59:31 PM

Hodling is a long term game!
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:42:18 PM

Everyone has their own principles and thoughts in dealing with this bad crypto season. There are those who are on hiatus, there are those who continue to try opportunities, just wait and see, and there are those who are always optimistic. I am very optimistic that this difficult time will pass, it's hard to earn money but still profitable even though it's not as easy and not as much as in the 2017 and 2018 periods.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:46:45 PM

Its good decision to stick with altcoins as most of the people walks away from the bounties and altcoins investment in the current market conditions because they do no consider it profit making business anymore but we should understand by remain patient in this market can make huge money because this market sometime tests the patience to the extreme level.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:17:06 PM

Its good decision to stick with altcoins as most of the people walks away from the bounties and altcoins investment in the current market conditions because they do no consider it profit making business anymore but we should understand by remain patient in this market can make huge money because this market sometime tests the patience to the extreme level.
As soon as Altcoins show a price increase of 50-100%, there will be a lot of free money for investment in omens. I think that the price of Altcoins can rise by 500-1000%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: