Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No matter what i'm sticking with Altcoins  (Read 4862 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:50:39 AM

Altcoins are also good choices when it comes to cryptocurrency investment. However, not all the altcoins are worth investing in because some have dead ideas and products which are of no demand on the market. It is very good to study the project and its coin very well before investing in them. This will reduce the risk of falling a victim to scam and unsuccessful projects.
Indeed, not all projects are good to participate in and not all coins are worthy to hold.

Even the price of alts currently are cheap, its still better to do an extensive research on what coins has potential and real use cases so it will likely to recover once the market condition is turning better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:23:15 AM

Good decision because I'm also doing the same, we are currently not in the altcoin season but eventually we will get there it may take sometime but the patient ones will have the last laugh when it happens. I'll just continue doing bounties and stock up on tokens because i know i will have good profit with it in the future.

upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:48:58 AM

It is your choice. Many walks away because they've lost their fortunes to altcoins investment as a result of scam and dumping activities. Some hunters also got their time wasted on both worthy and unworthy tokens which they cannot trade because they are either at a dumb dumping price or because the tokens never get or will never get listed on an exchange.
Just like I said, it is your choice. But I advise you consider what you've made and lost in bounty and altcoins investment before you continue.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:58:46 AM

It is a choice as to what you do with your time and efforts. If Altcoins/bounty work is getting bad by the day and you have a way of proffering solutions, that's fine!
If others make losses and all you make is profits/gains, that's fine!
But if you suffer the same problems with others who simply walk away and yet you decides to stay but without any solution, then you may have to think again.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:17:37 AM

Honestly when i joined the crypto currency it was thru Altcoins that help me to start earning as i never able to buy Bitcoin because it was very expensive to purchase before therefore to show my loyalty and gratitude to Altcoins i shall keep the faith that it will bounce back soon and should never abandon it for Bitcoin dominance.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:20:43 AM

Nothing good in this world comes easily,with zero obstacles?you are only dreaming

Altcoins are facing hard times because what is coming will be better,hard times is shaking weak minded people off so as not to see whats coming,its a mind trick

99% of people will walk away from bounties and altcoin investment,thats why i am staying,i won't  do what 99% of people are doing or will do, call me crazy cos that's what i am

Crypto is craze and to defect a craze you have to get crazy  Grin
yep, sometimes we should be so crazy, like Jack Ma, he's crazy, passionate but he's not stupid. He still knows what he's doing and looks beyond the people around him.
I also like your opinion, I think that alts are underestimated and this is a good time to all print into good alts like ETH, EOS, BCH, LTC.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:05:31 PM

Lucky for those who bought it and unlucky for those who didn't its just like that and its always been part of investment risk.

Actually lucky are only the ones that right now have withdrawn at least the initial investment, maybe some profit too, and right now they have invested/locked only some of the initial profit.
The rest of us.. time will tell if the investments were good or not.
I know that the altcoin will rise again, but I didn’t think some of those investment we have in altcoins we already have will ever be worth it again, because if there is going to be sanitation in the altcoin space today, it would be from the new ones.

We already have very bad projects that has been injected into the market and there is nothing we can do to turn them to good ones because the team never even had the intention o producing a good project in the first instance, but as we proceed in the altcoin space, the moment regulations comes in, all these bad project will be forgotten and the revolution will start from the newer ones, so out hope should now be on newer project that will come into later in the future after we have had some level of regulations.
Wildwest

Activity: 1702
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:39:01 PM

I also think that, when people say that altcoin is not the right choice, in fact we see every change that happens instead of taking the attitude saying altcoin is no longer a suitable place for profit, atlcoin will never know when it will go crazy after silently falling in price so much that everyone left, who dared to take a stand on altcoin then was ready to receive the next surprise from altcoin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 11:31:55 PM

Altcoins have been my choicest coins over time right from the time I started participating in crypto. Since everyone has a choice to make as to what coin to deal with in crypto is concerned, I decided to keep holding up with altcoins. The major altcoin I prefer to stay  put with mostly is ethereum. I enjoy trading with eth so much that I can not take it for granted for any reason. I have greatly enjoyed the benefit of trading with ethereum so much. Although in the recent times, the market price of ethereum has not been encouraging, but I still hold on to it and prefer to keep trading with it regardless of any shortcomings. Everyone has a choice to make as pertaining to which coin to uphold.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: