Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: time to change BTC to ETH?  (Read 3313 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:52:55 PM

ETH is now in an extremely low position. How good is the idea to buy it now?

I don't know why you have a title like that,
time to change BTC to ETH?
you never convert your Bitcoin to Eth or your Ethereum to Bitcoin, there's no logic on that, this is the top two coins in the market, any changes in the market will show the impact on these two coins because this is two most-watched coins in the market.
I always tell my friends to always have these two coins as their main portfolio how the these two coins perform will always have an impact in the market.

True! Both btc and eth are co-related in terms of market behavior. Except any strong market indicators, both btc and eth generally moves in same directions. When one is bullish, other is bullish too and vice-versa. So there is no point shifting between these two really.
They are correlated that is true but all the markets are correlated in some way or form to bitcoin, the question is if there is enough difference between the movements of each coin to guarantee profits if you have a successful trading strategy? And the answer to that is yes, there is enough difference to make profits by converting your coins from ETH to BTC and from BTC to ETH, some may wonder why you would want to do that and this is done to try to get more bitcoin than what you had at the beginning.

For example if you invested one bitcoin and bought 50 ETH with it at a price of 0.02BTC for each ETH and then ETH went up in price and you sold each ETH for 0.04BTC now you got two bitcoins instead of one.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chaintrader_1

Activity: 25
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:55:25 PM

Maybe it's a good time to change to ETH in the coming months.
I've made a analysis on ETH for a longer trend and that you possibly can increase your BTC holdings swing trading.

Check it here: https://youtu.be/GCmPUHdNVM4
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:23:29 PM

I want to be honest on this , ETH is low from the ATH by 9X and BTC is low by 2.5X , so if we are thinking that the market is going back to the ATH ( this is what i believe by the way ), it's better to invest in ETH than BTC, when BTC increase by 10 %, ETH increase by 20% , but most of the investors can see that because the ETH price still a 3 figures , but here is the thing ETH went up from $150 to $200 , its like BTC moving from $15 000 to $20 000 ATH , well thats Huge , but most of us don't feel it.

but here is the thing , you are making a profit if you invest in ETH, and also in BTC.
and the most important thing for you to enjoy that profit: your wallet keys, you know "Not Your Keys, Not Your Coins".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: