Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

<< < (10/74) > >>

semobo:
Quote from: hyper7 on September 04, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

So your target for purchase has arrived,take the advantage of it before whales taking it.But for now nothing good for the prices to rise up so you can plan what you can do now and be ready to face the consequences by investing it.Seems like it stabled now after the sudden dump of Bakkt launch which means prices getting ready to take off again!

zedicus:

Hi all,

It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?

buying now is a little bit safe for me so i would advise you to buy whenever it dip and reach the 79xx mark this week or month.it's a safe spot to buy on my own book for long term seeing how much bitcoin can soar up if it hits the right time of the year

Ridwan Fauzi:
Quote from: semobo on September 29, 2019, 02:10:15 AM

So your target for purchase has arrived,take the advantage of it before whales taking it.But for now nothing good for the prices to rise up so you can plan what you can do now and be ready to face the consequences by investing it.Seems like it stabled now after the sudden dump of Bakkt launch which means prices getting ready to take off again!

Actually, to buy bitcoin there is no word to say a good and the bad time especially for long term intention. Moreover if we see the fundamental analyst I mean bitcoin will face halving event and there is some companies who able to accept or make their own crypto has been proven that most people on this world have known it and they are still considering to buy it.

I don't have any idea to commenting Bakkt service at this time, I've been waiting for a long time to see this service be launched and even most crypto user is doing so. But when it was launched at 23 September a few days ago just give a negative sentiment to the market. I don't know it is just a trick from some whales to buy in the deep or indeed the service is not interested by most investor.

Wexnident:

Hi all,

There isn't really a good or bad time in buying Bitcoin to be perfectly honest. Rather than asking advice for when to buy them, you should rather ask advice about observations of the past market and try to come up with a variety of possibilities that may happen. From there, you can then adapt and decide for yourself whether to invest or not. It's a lot more about researching and luck since the market is really hard to read at times and we still have people who pump or drop the prices continuously

RileyM:
My advice is to put your limit order approximately 7600$

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page