Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

<< < (11/74) > >>

Eugenar:
Quote from: AicecreaME on September 27, 2019, 07:05:59 PM

Quote from: OmegaStarScream on September 04, 2019, 11:04:17 AM

You shouldn't ask for financial advice here on the forums because people tend to give advice based on their opinion and beliefs regarding the market but If your goal is long term investment as you're saying, then, in my opinion (a lot might disagree), you should accumulate as much as you can, regardless of the current price because no one could predict the price. You should also keep in mind that the halving is going to occur in ~250 days and that would mean less bitcoin in circulation so more people will be buying before that, and the price might not drop as you're expecting.

I agree with you. This kind of decision should have been done with ourselves, we are the one who is going to invest that is why it is we are the one who will decide when to buy bitcoin or wait for a little more because the price might drop even more. It will be confusing because the other half of your self will say to wait and the other one will say buy now or you will regret it later, and the result is always random, sometimes you get the fish and sometimes you missed it.

that is why it is important to think twice before we decide something that is a serious matter since we are talking about money.

No, I think it is okay, opinion of others is necessary to build up your own and make better decision. It is not bad to take an advice from someone but make sure that you should take what your instinct tells you for you not to felt remorse. A piece of advice is okay because admit the truth that there are things you didn't know in fact as what they say "no one is an island", no one succeed by their own at all.
Now, if you'd ask me I'll buy now since no one knows if bitcoin will go up or down so take the chance before its too late.

KnightElite:
Most of the beginners have misconception about investing in bitcoins. Just because they saw that the price of bitcoin is too low,  then they will start investing. It is the misconception that we should change. The price of the bitcoin is too volatile, you can only have foresight about the price of the bitcoin if you have enough knowledge about technical analysis.

NalanGirlAs:
Everybody dreams of buying from low and selling from high. However, it is almost impossible to achieve this within full limits. If you believe in Bitcoin, you should buy it maybe not always but at least at prices that you think are relatively low and wait for it to rise. If you want to make short-term profits, you should search the forum for topics like margin or daily trade. Good luck.

finzyoj:
I think you are aiming too much, your target price was so far to be honest. I'm not saying that it was impossible for btc's price to reach $7k to $8k especially knowing that the market is not  so lively for quite a long time butvit still requires time. I can't even say when is the time btc will reach that point so for you to save time I advice you to invest now, hodl until it reaches ATG or what ever price you want to exit. Another reason why I adviced you like that is becuase the bitcoin halving is gonna happen next year, I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss the boat, right? :)

xamxam:
Quote from: KnightElite on September 29, 2019, 08:03:12 AM

Most of the beginners have misconception about investing in bitcoins. Just because they saw that the price of bitcoin is too low,  then they will start investing. It is the misconception that we should change. The price of the bitcoin is too volatile, you can only have foresight about the price of the bitcoin if you have enough knowledge about technical analysis.

In other words, without the word "Thought" all the words "Thought" are wrong. others think that they will soon buy big money when they buy bitcoin because of the rising prices in the market, so often they buy it so suddenly that it causes them to worry because they think they are losing their money invested. Wrong mindset because it was created, because you have to learn or know things about bitcoin trading first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page