Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

<< < (12/74) > >>

Reid:
Are you sure there will be another fall?

Buy not and do not hesitate. Then that is the time you should wait for the increase.
I am not guessing here but I am sure it will increase in just a manner of time. It cannot be predicted accurately but it will.
Adoption may be slow but it is still adoption which increases the market value of bitcoin.

Better not be late or you will just regret it next time because you are thinking too much.
It is way cheaper now and that might be the cheapest that you can get.

bhabygrim:
Quote from: OmegaStarScream on September 04, 2019, 11:04:17 AM

You shouldn't ask for financial advice here on the forums because people tend to give advice based on their opinion and beliefs regarding the market but If your goal is long term investment as you're saying, then, in my opinion (a lot might disagree), you should accumulate as much as you can, regardless of the current price because no one could predict the price. You should also keep in mind that the halving is going to occur in ~250 days and that would mean less bitcoin in circulation so more people will be buying before that, and the price might not drop as you're expecting.

I agree if it is for long term then you really need to buy as much as you could ,
Because we don't really know how much it could drop so don't set your price on when to buy it,
Because you might just miss more opportunity while waiting .
And don't let the panic get the best of you there are some who would say that they are investing for the long term but when the market crash they would also dump their investment.

doomistake:
Quote from: KnightElite on September 29, 2019, 08:03:12 AM

Most of the beginners have misconception about investing in bitcoins. Just because they saw that the price of bitcoin is too low,  then they will start investing. It is the misconception that we should change. The price of the bitcoin is too volatile, you can only have foresight about the price of the bitcoin if you have enough knowledge about technical analysis.

There is nothing wrong with this, buying bitcoin in the lower price is the most basic way of making profits in investing in bitcoin even as a beginner, so how come that it is a misconception, I'm perflexed. It would be funny if they will do the opposite, buying bitcoin in a high price then when it drops, welcome to panic selling squad, and yes, the bitcoin's price is volatile that is why it's sometimes way up high, sometimes it's way down low.

Beginners are taking this advantage because that's the best thing they could do for now, you also started that way, so don't discourage them and let them to their homework.

CarnagexD:
Quote from: hyper7 on September 04, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

Many people are now waiting for the big dump of bitcoin and they predict that it might fall in the price of 7000$ or below so I suggest once it hit that price you should invest then hold it and wait for the next halving that will happen in the next year 2020. I agree with you that it's better to wait for the next fall so you might buy it at a low price then you might sell it in a high price. Do not waste your time and just buy now and hold it so you can gain once the price goes up.

Inkdatar:
You must learn first the flow of crypto market and no one can gives you definite prediction of price. The current price is below $8k and if you can take risks it is still good to buy. If plan long term investing in bitcoin accumulating more is good. As long you understand the flow and risks in crypto buying of btc and the price is low is a nice decision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page