Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥  (Read 8144 times)
HiveNet (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 01:39:28 PM

What about your code? Maybe github?

The code used for the blockchain in our prototype is open source (Parity Ethereum).
The code for the computing, distribution, validation, etc. will not be published.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:04:53 PM

The code used for the blockchain in our prototype is open source (Parity Ethereum).
The code for the computing, distribution, validation, etc. will not be published.

Yeah, okay. How can I be sure that the screen from the collective cloud computing cabinet is not just a picture drawn in the graphics program? Maybe you can upload a beta version or with reduced functionality?
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:17:53 PM

Do you follow IEO listing at this time and which exchange you will want listing? you have any announcements yet about IEO then you can mention me. Real think you urgently need follow a popular exchange IEO for successful token sales.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 09:45:48 PM

Yeah, okay. How can I be sure that the screen from the collective cloud computing cabinet is not just a picture drawn in the graphics program? Maybe you can upload a beta version or with reduced functionality?

We will upload a demo video of the prototype soon.

Furthermore, we will start our public alpha testing as described in our roadmap.
Then the software is free to be tested by everyone.

Do you follow IEO listing at this time and which exchange you will want listing? you have any announcements yet about IEO then you can mention me. Real think you urgently need follow a popular exchange IEO for successful token sales.

Our IEO/Public Sale is planned for November.
We will announce all details, including the exchange in due time.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:15:54 AM

Furthermore, we will start our public alpha testing as described in our roadmap.
Then the software is free to be tested by everyone.

Our IEO/Public Sale is planned for November.
We will announce all details, including the exchange in due time.

Already exchanges have been decided by you for IEO because you are getting some exposure in the market and it will help you to reach your specified target. So how many rounds are you going to conduct the IEO?

oleganpetro

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:45:37 PM

Already exchanges have been decided by you for IEO because you are getting some exposure in the market and it will help you to reach your specified target. So how many rounds are you going to conduct the IEO?
This will probably depend on the success of IEO sales and the popularity of the exchange. In any case, I wish you success.
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:52:25 PM

Presale started on September 24. What data fees? Can I see public wallet addresses? Why is there so little information at the start of sales?

When will this happen? Maybe it should be done now to increase fees?
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:18:26 PM

This will probably depend on the success of IEO sales and the popularity of the exchange. In any case, I wish you success.

Expect success to the project that you have participated in, it means a lot to you because you have believed that the project will generate profits for you in the future or benefit many people.

HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 05:04:36 PM

Presale started on September 24. What data fees? Can I see public wallet addresses? Why is there so little information at the start of sales?

All relevant information about the pre-sale is published at https://www.hivenet.cloud/token-sale

The demo video will be uplodaded soon.
Please be patient, we will announce it accordingly.

Expect success to the project that you have participated in, it means a lot to you because you have believed that the project will generate profits for you in the future or benefit many people.

Thank you for your support  Smiley

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:17:11 PM

All relevant information about the pre-sale is published at https://www.hivenet.cloud/token-sale
~
I'm sorry, but this information about nothing. I'm talking about a public address on the Ethereum blockchain. I can personally see figure your fees, or as in the popular russian anecdote "You need to take your word for it"?
amonymous

Activity: 1177

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:52:15 PM

Yes if they will take popular exchange for listing IEO then i hope this project IEO will good successful, so don't forget us at this time IEO options is more available lot of low volume exchange, so i hope this project team will do there best.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 10:51:39 PM

~
I'm sorry, but this information about nothing. I'm talking about a public address on the Ethereum blockchain. I can personally see figure your fees, or as in the popular russian anecdote "You need to take your word for it"?

Why do you want an Ethereum address? The pre-sale requires a whitelisting. You can't invest without whitelisting.
Furthermore, we don't request any fees for participation in the token sale.
I don't know or understand the russian anecdote you are quoting.

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:43:08 AM

~

Why do you want an Ethereum address? The pre-sale requires a whitelisting. You can't invest without whitelisting.
I want to be personally sure that you call true figures fees. Unfortunately, recently there have been many frauds, when figures published on the site were not true. You can be completely open to your customers, right? This is a normal practice for all successful projects.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 11:07:18 AM

~

I want to be personally sure that you call true figures fees. Unfortunately, recently there have been many frauds, when figures published on the site were not true. You can be completely open to your customers, right? This is a normal practice for all successful projects.

As I have stated before, we don't charge fees for participation in our token sale.

3meek

Activity: 2366
Merit: 668

God, save BTC!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:25:35 AM

~

As I have stated before, we don't charge fees for participation in our token sale.
He means that he wants to know the real information about the collected investments...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 01:48:09 PM

Thank you for your support  Smiley
[/quote]

Urwelcome and good luck with what has been described in the project and I thank you for responding to all the questions people have here. Goodluck

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 02:09:37 PM

Sometimes, you have to tell this, the total funds collected so far? This is an indicator that the project will have potential or not. Transparency will make your project more trusted.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
acepro

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:19:15 PM

Sometimes, you have to tell this, the total funds collected so far? This is an indicator that the project will have potential or not. Transparency will make your project more trusted.
I agree a little about this, but what I know for total funds is not a problem if it's not published in real time, because I see a lot of projects that notify total funds when the token sale ends and maybe this project will follow them.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:05:43 AM

I agree a little about this, but what I know for total funds is not a problem if it's not published in real time, because I see a lot of projects that notify total funds when the token sale ends and maybe this project will follow them.
True, if the team does not publish the total amount of funds they have obtained at this time it will not be a problem, as long as they continue to work to build the appropriate project as in the roadmap, so that the project can be successfully smoothly, because the team will certainly publish their funds when the project has ended, because it has to be done at the end of the project, although there are also projects that publish funds from the beginning.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:20:08 AM

True, if the team does not publish the total amount of funds they have obtained at this time it will not be a problem, as long as they continue to work to build the appropriate project as in the roadmap, so that the project can be successfully smoothly, because the team will certainly publish their funds when the project has ended, because it has to be done at the end of the project, although there are also projects that publish funds from the beginning.
Don't tell me this nonsense! The number of fees is important information. I want to invest to make a profitt, not to participate in trading -x10, because developers sell their coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: