Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥  (Read 8153 times)
HiveNet (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 01:40:14 PM

Have you always wondered how much money your computer could earn on HiveNet?

We have now released a calculator, which you can use to enter your computer's setup and find out how much your computer could earn:

https://www.hivenet.cloud/calculator

Is it the name that listed in the Processor list is the minimum required to have to use the calculator? because I can't find my cpu processor on that list, maybe mine is too low Cheesy maybe you can add another processor list for calculation to be more friendly, so everyone can use it well.

Yea, right, I can earn $500 for 12 hours Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The value is annually, yes.

Does the prototype calculate the real tasks or is it a imitation?

Those are real tasks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 11:50:45 AM

Those are real tasks.

If these are useful calculations, then you need to encourage the use of the prototype even in the test network. Can then swap test coins for coins from the main network. Otherwise, what the sense of constantly using the prototype?
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 03:29:33 PM

Those are real tasks.

If these are useful calculations, then you need to encourage the use of the prototype even in the test network. Can then swap test coins for coins from the main network. Otherwise, what the sense of constantly using the prototype?

We currently offer the HiveNet's alpha version with a focus on testing.
Once we start onboarding the first test customers, we might change this.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 06:02:49 PM

Those are real tasks.

You have a good point look at IDENA the coin is in testnet but all the coins that miners are earning are already tradeable in exchange, why not allow us to convert points that we earn from testnet to real coins when mainnet is launch, this is to encourage testers and new users, instead of waiting.

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 10:20:47 AM

Those are real tasks.

You have a good point look at IDENA the coin is in testnet but all the coins that miners are earning are already tradeable in exchange, why not allow us to convert points that we earn from testnet to real coins when mainnet is launch, this is to encourage testers and new users, instead of waiting.
This is how it should be. There must be an incentive to participate in the test network otherwise you can turn on > view > turn off > forget.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 12:17:08 PM

Those are real tasks.

This is how it should be. There must be an incentive to participate in the test network otherwise you can turn on > view > turn off > forget.

Different projects take different strategies.
We currently get enough feedback from testers even without offering hard incentives.

However, we still consider offering a different approach later on.

HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 05:18:27 PM

HiveNet's purpose explained in just 125 words:

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:20:44 PM

Very interesting project I have something to look forward when they launched their main net, when will the exact date of the launching, this has a potential to have a good value like Ring and IDENA , looking forward to reading more updates about the project.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:46:59 PM

Very interesting project I have something to look forward when they launched their main net, when will the exact date of the launching, this has a potential to have a good value like Ring and IDENA , looking forward to reading more updates about the project.

HiveNet's alpha version has already launched and is available here: https://www.hivenet.cloud/download
The launch of our mainnet is planned for Q4/2021.
You can find the roadmap with further dates on our website: https://www.hivenet.cloud

Saisher

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 10:46:26 PM

HiveNet's alpha version has already launched and is available here: https://www.hivenet.cloud/download
You can find the roadmap with further dates on our website: https://www.hivenet.cloud

That's still a long wait and hopefully by that time the world already recovered from this pandemic and the and the market will be ok by that time, it's hard to invest or support a coin if the market is not doing well and new projects takes a back seat, with the exception of good projects.

HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 09:30:38 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2020, 11:24:52 AM by HiveNet

That's still a long wait and hopefully by that time the world already recovered from this pandemic and the and the market will be ok by that time, it's hard to invest or support a coin if the market is not doing well and new projects takes a back seat, with the exception of good projects.

A good project is always a good investment. Irrespective of the market conditions.
With regard to the development time: In fact we are quite fast with our mainnet launch in Q4/2021. After all it's a complex software Wink

Saisher

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:14:54 PM

That's likely what's going to happen, and they might even forget this project, people wants to be compensated and to share their experience from time to time and it's a good marketing for your project also, look at IDENA they are still in testnet but they have made a huge community of testers.

HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 03:18:51 PM

That's likely what's going to happen, and they might even forget this project, people wants to be compensated and to share their experience from time to time and it's a good marketing for your project also, look at IDENA they are still in testnet but they have made a huge community of testers.

We currently get enough feedback from testers even without offering hard incentives.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 03:41:07 PM

Try the different approach I'm sure you will double or triple the feedback and you will build a big community, it's worth trying that testnet continuously if there are compensations being offered so I'll wait for that new approach.

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:42:00 PM

Yes, it is. Testers should be encouraged. This is done in 99% of projects . Otherwise, there will be no interested community. Accordingly, you can not count on raising funds for the project. I see weak management in this project, even since the bounty program. A lot of mistakes. As a result, the transfer of fundraising, a lot of ridicule and disbelief.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 05:55:15 PM

We have just published a video guide, which shows step by step how to install and run the HiveNet client:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj2SjSSqmlg

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:36:08 AM

Hello HiveNet, could you please give a little description of your calculator.

What is Hours/Day ? If I select 1, does it mean my device will work 1 hour a day ? According to it, my gaming notebook generate a profit on almost 34 US dollars a day, while working for 1 hour. Even if it will work for a 24h day, $34 with low power consuming notebook is an amazing result.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 11:56:06 AM

What is Hours/Day ? If I select 1, does it mean my device will work 1 hour a day ? According to it, my gaming notebook generate a profit on almost 34 US dollars a day, while working for 1 hour. Even if it will work for a 24h day, $34 with low power consuming notebook is an amazing result.

Hi there,
it means that if you use HiveNet for 1 hour every day, you would earn about 34 USD per year.

WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:39:22 PM

Hi there,
it means that if you use HiveNet for 1 hour every day, you would earn about 34 USD per year.

This is an important detail (per year), you need to specify it on your resource.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 02:38:19 PM

Hi there,

This is an important detail (per year), you need to specify it on your resource.

Well, it was always written in the first sentence below the result, just noone was reading it  Grin

Nevertheless, we have made it more clear now:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: