Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥  (Read 8153 times)
HiveNet (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 02:01:52 PM

We are approaching 1 year celebration since bounty campaign has ended. Are there any updates on it? Bounty topic is locked and nothing can be asked there, same refers to telegram channel, that is why I'm asking here? Can you repeat when it will be distributed or matching which conditions rewards will be distributed. Or it is no use waiting? Smiley

The distribution of bounty rewards will take place after the public sale/IEO has ended.
In fact, covid19 has slowed our efforts on this end and we want to ask our community for their patience.
We know that this may be disappointing to bounty hunters, but our focus is to deliver you a valuable token, which is tradeable on an exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:09:13 PM

We are approaching 1 year celebration since bounty campaign has ended. Are there any updates on it? Bounty topic is locked and nothing can be asked there, same refers to telegram channel, that is why I'm asking here? Can you repeat when it will be distributed or matching which conditions rewards will be distributed. Or it is no use waiting? Smiley

The distribution of bounty rewards will take place after the public sale/IEO has ended.
In fact, covid19 has slowed our efforts on this end and we want to ask our community for their patience.
We know that this may be disappointing to bounty hunters, but our focus is to deliver you a valuable token, which is tradeable on an exchange.

What does covid-19 have to do with it? Have you stopped developing and are being treated? What nonsense to justify your inaction with far-fetched problems. LOL
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 07:13:23 PM

What does covid-19 have to do with it? Have you stopped developing and are being treated? What nonsense to justify your inaction with far-fetched problems. LOL

Covid19 is impacting every business and every industry.
Although covid19 does not impact our development itself, it does impact our public sale strategy and funding.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 11:23:51 AM

I believe that you need to give more community attention to your project so that we are aware of how the project is progressing and what steps you are taking, given the problems with covid 19.

Although covid19 does not impact our development itself, it does impact our public sale strategy and funding.
I believe that you need to give more community attention to your project so that we are aware of how the project is progressing and what steps you are taking, given the problems with covid 19.
I am sorry, but many companies today are not hiding behind the coronavirus, but continue to work no matter what.
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 03:33:29 PM

I am sorry, but many companies today are not hiding behind the coronavirus, but continue to work no matter what.

I agree. This is why we keep up a transparent communication and answer every question.

3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 07:58:40 AM

Hey, guys! It's been a year and one month since this branch was created!
How about giving away what you promised?
And what about your project now? Are you going to run an IEO?
Honestly, I don't really understand what you're doing...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 08:44:36 AM

You don't understand anything! Research should last at least 10 years. Especially the virus and such a difficult political situation in the world. Stay tuned, coming soon!
Arkann

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 01:28:32 PM

You don't understand anything! Research should last at least 10 years. Especially the virus and such a difficult political situation in the world. Stay tuned, coming soon!
If we are talking about remuneration for the Bounty company, then no one promised the distribution of remuneration after 10 years, but much earlier.  Grin At least I would like to see an official statement on this matter, and not blocking access to official telegram channels, which the administrators demonstrate.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
HiveNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 01:40:13 PM

If we are talking about remuneration for the Bounty company, then no one promised the distribution of remuneration after 10 years, but much earlier.  Grin At least I would like to see an official statement on this matter, and not blocking access to official telegram channels, which the administrators demonstrate.

Everything regarding the bounty campagin can be found in the announcements at the top of the bounty campaign thread.

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 04:28:53 PM

If we are talking about remuneration for the Bounty company, then no one promised the distribution of remuneration after 10 years, but much earlier.  Grin At least I would like to see an official statement on this matter, and not blocking access to official telegram channels, which the administrators demonstrate.

Everything regarding the bounty campagin can be found in the announcements at the top of the bounty campaign thread.
No one is interested by your bounty program, everyone has long realized that they worked free for you.
Better tell me something else, is the virus so inhibits the development of the process? And the virus is not a barrier to other projects. How does this happen?
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:14:04 PM

Exactly in 20/10/2019 HiveNet bounty campaign has ended. Should we celebrate bounty ending or turn it into funerals ?

Any updates on the project? Any news regarding public sale or IEO ? Is HiveNet team still under covid-19 pressure? Give us at least some reviews about software alpha testing (not just number of downloads and tasks). What was users response to it?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:08:24 PM

Earlier projects should stop using the crisis an excuse, everything is finding a way now to move on with their life with care. The ones that also really pressure here are the investors waiting for some updates on whats going on, can they just get their money back. I also recalled one project delayed their swap due to their employees infected, which is very unprofessional IMO.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 12:05:42 PM

Earlier projects should stop using the crisis an excuse, everything is finding a way now to move on with their life with care. The ones that also really pressure here are the investors waiting for some updates on whats going on, can they just get their money back. I also recalled one project delayed their swap due to their employees infected, which is very unprofessional IMO.

That right, totally agree with this and every project that has many reasons to convince others even though the project does not experience good things later.

Arkann

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 03:28:10 PM

I agree. This is why we keep up a transparent communication and answer every question.
Something lately you have been poorly communicating with a community that expects real answers to their questions. In addition, I would like to know what the team is doing to promote the project and what to expect from the project in the near future. You should at least try to update the information on social networks that users will be targeting.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 12:33:57 PM

Something lately you have been poorly communicating with a community that expects real answers to their questions. In addition, I would like to know what the team is doing to promote the project and what to expect from the project in the near future. You should at least try to update the information on social networks that users will be targeting.

No response here, you should try to discuss this privately with the team concerned. You can also join the telegram group for this project to ask more details.

Bunga Tulip

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:09:46 PM

i dont see news update this project ,. i dont know where the tim ,. i hope there are good news about this project .
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 05:57:56 PM

No response here, you should try to discuss this privately with the team concerned. You can also join the telegram group for this project to ask more details.
I constantly visit this topic in the hope of seeing at least some news about the Project. And then at least once a week I check the official Telegram channel in the hope of getting answers to my questions. But nevertheless, I cannot ask a question, since they ban all participants who ask awkward questions. But the administrator himself does not provide any information in the chat.

muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 01:29:11 PM

I constantly visit this topic in the hope of seeing at least some news about the Project. And then at least once a week I check the official Telegram channel in the hope of getting answers to my questions. But nevertheless, I cannot ask a question, since they ban all participants who ask awkward questions. But the administrator himself does not provide any information in the chat.

It seemed like they didn't want to be bothered by all the questions that the people who participated had raised. Cheesy did they start getting dizzy?

The Runbit

Activity: 672

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 12:29:09 PM

It seemed like they didn't want to be bothered by all the questions that the people who participated had raised. Cheesy did they start getting dizzy?
But a project needs many participant, they are looking for reasonable information and hope there is good news by the end of the year,
to be a gift for the beginning of the new year.

muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 01:18:29 PM

But a project needs many participant, they are looking for reasonable information and hope there is good news by the end of the year,
to be a gift for the beginning of the new year.

I hope that hope will arise at the beginning of this year but I'm again surprised at the way the team can not accept about the question for people who participated or wanted to know about this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: