Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No good projects from a long time  (Read 8258 times)
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:12:13 PM

I dont have any complain about bitcoin projects. Because bitcoin change me a lot and its given me a chance to have a strongly and have more faith that there's a lot of chance to earn from it depends upon in the market.
This is probably the best black period of altcoin when BTC occupied the market too large.  Investing in ICOs is too risky for us to try.  It can be difficult to get good projects back because the altcoin growth is almost very low.  We have to hope that a new trend will return.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 05:19:13 PM

There are so many good ideas... as can be seen among the recent bunch of the IEOs and ICOs. But what we should remember is the fact that a good idea not necessarily mean good returns for the investors. IMO, the users should go for the most viable project, rather then going after the best idea. A lot of things needs to be taken into consideration, including the price, promoter share, exchanges in which it is being listed and the percentage completeness of the development work.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:24:38 PM

There are so many good ideas... as can be seen among the recent bunch of the IEOs and ICOs. But what we should remember is the fact that a good idea not necessarily mean good returns for the investors. IMO, the users should go for the most viable project, rather then going after the best idea. A lot of things needs to be taken into consideration, including the price, promoter share, exchanges in which it is being listed and the percentage completeness of the development work.
The developing stage is very crucial since the usage will be the changing factors when a project being launched. With many competing tokens from time to time and investors trust are already slim more projects needs to be specific targeting fields of venues where the project can be usable. Target audience will bring the coin to it's success, with support coming from the users ideas will be fruitful and it will attained success.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:34:53 PM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?
If you are looking for good lists of coins that existed since 2018 and are very capable i can give you few ones
Nestree, zeux , dapp ,gowithmi , wink, helrond, harmony,matic,bittorrent etc and it will take time before you can see anyone that can beat ethereum or stand on the same side
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:26:46 PM

You need to read news from several crypto media that review several Blockchain projects that have good potential, such as Cryptodiffer, ICO Analytics, Monoico, ICODrops. I have followed the news of several projects from there.
Yes it is true that with great will we must be diligent in reading news about the development of Crypto in order to always know what is happening, it can be said this year is worse because there are some good projects and too many Scammers. We can determine for ourselves with a strong analysis of course and I'm sure many new projects are pretty good.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:37:39 PM

2016-2017 is the best year for cryptocurrency project 2018 have some good one but mostly are trash and not good project project nowdays is not good enough like 2017 and hardly develop and in the end the price token will low
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:06:28 PM

This year is very bad than other years, I did not get anything from the work that I have been doing for months. this year is almost over with a few more months but my work is wasted in vain. Cry

You are a bounty hunter? Choose a project campaign like you choose a coin for investment. As I said above, there are some media that discuss large projects or have potential, you can follow them in groups, if there is a campaign running or in the future.
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:23:41 PM

This year is very bad than other years, I did not get anything from the work that I have been doing for months. this year is almost over with a few more months but my work is wasted in vain. Cry

You are a bounty hunter? Choose a project campaign like you choose a coin for investment. As I said above, there are some media that discuss large projects or have potential, you can follow them in groups, if there is a campaign running or in the future.
For bounty hunting purpose, checking the bounty board of the forum will be suitable for the bounty hunter. Choosing the best project is not enough, having money management and understanding the market trend are required skills from both investor and bounty hunter. Losing the hope in the scam ICOs doesn't add any monetary worth to the knowledge and skills of the crypto traders.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:32:48 PM

2019 projects are way better than 2018 due to the long bear market that happened in 2018. It made most of the potential projects had unsuccessful token sales -this was basically the one of the main reasons why most projects failed in 2018. 2019 has been better than 2018 although it cannpt be compared to the 2017 bull market era.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:33:54 PM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.

Yeah 2017 gave birth to some very cool and interesting project that nearly everyone was able to invest in and made good profit while the project still very strong, at the same time we also witness the rise of scam project as well,  at least, then there were good ones but now there is hardly any good project to support.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:54:59 PM

as work with the customs on crowdfunding to gives with chance on possession of spares of funds on records with balance of authorization the use with work on projects initiation might follows with chance on terms of entrance as attaining of shifts of stages with the higher level of compliance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:27:18 PM

I think it doesn't matter at all, It's only a matter of time when we will get another good project, it's stated that there are some extraordinary project is underway, I hope they are going to this platform with a couple of weeks, it also shouldn't be compared with previous year like 2017/2018. Look, almost every financial platform is passing a tough time. it's true that in recent time, cryptocurrency has lost some giant investor because of a lot of reasons not only the confidence and credibility. Already, Cryptocurrency has got a good ground around the world and people are getting in touch with this platform. so don't worry about the new project. people are not investing at the moment when we see new money coming to this space, we will see new quality projects as well.

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:57:35 PM

Yeah 2017 gave birth to some very cool and interesting project that nearly everyone was able to invest in and made good profit while the project still very strong, at the same time we also witness the rise of scam project as well,  at least, then there were good ones but now there is hardly any good project to support.
it all depends on how you evaluate the project. personally, I now see a lot of good projects and if they can implement what they are talking about now, they will bring a lot of profit to investors

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:15:35 PM

It turned out that not only I have complained a lot about the difficulty of getting a good project at this time, because there are too many dead projects and scams and in my opinion this is indeed detrimental for us when promoting projects that apparently also do not pay us to be able to get payment and it turns out it's just rubbish

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:47:26 PM

It turned out that not only I have complained a lot about the difficulty of getting a good project at this time, because there are too many dead projects and scams and in my opinion this is indeed detrimental for us when promoting projects that apparently also do not pay us to be able to get payment and it turns out it's just rubbish
difficult situation in the market of bounty campaigns. difficult with payouts and just as difficult with finding campaigns. in such a market, when almost all altcoins are on the verge of death, this is normal. bright times will come

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:50:16 PM

You need to read news from several crypto media that review several Blockchain projects that have good potential, such as Cryptodiffer, ICO Analytics, Monoico, ICODrops. I have followed the news of several projects from there.

Whether by participating in the project will not experience fraud again from the many people who have felt bad things now. Some people are traumatized by them.
Seghokendil

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:52:48 PM

difficult situation in the market of bounty campaigns. difficult with payouts and just as difficult with finding campaigns. in such a market, when almost all altcoins are on the verge of death, this is normal. bright times will come

Are you sure the biggest decline in the history of cryptocurrency and you consider this normal?
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 06:46:21 PM

There are still some hidden gems in the Altcoin Space, but unfortunately now, there are also so many bounty cheaters and many people participating, that the rewards also have shrunk, compared to the early days where sometimes we would earn thousands of dollars for a campaign. Now those days are long gone and If you are lucky to convert campaigns to a hundred or so dollars, you are very lucky indeed. I still have a little hope for the future that one day I might just land on a very good project, that maybe also long term can appreciate in value.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:41:34 PM

If you are looking for good lists of coins that existed since 2018 and are very capable i can give you few ones
Nestree, zeux , dapp ,gowithmi , wink, helrond, harmony,matic,bittorrent etc and it will take time before you can see anyone that can beat ethereum or stand on the same side

Nestree is a good project. But there are Telegram and Statista on the market right now. Other than that, they mostly serve the same purpose in projects like harmony and matic. I can't say there's a difference between them. In the same way, there are thousands of gambling tokens in the market and the introduction of wiNk does not mean anything to me.
My favourite projects nowadays are TecraCoin and Fleta.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:08:04 PM

The world is not out of ideas or solutions but the main reason why there haven't been any good projects for a while is due to the fact that most of these new projects lack proper planning. Nowadays projects are just interested in making profits rather than providing solutions to address specific  problems  seen in the entire ecosystem of the world.  Project managers and developers need to focus on providing solutions rather than having a profit minded interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: