Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No good projects from a long time  (Read 8252 times)
Longthi_4823_Love

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:28:03 PM

I also think like you No good project for a long time. There are projects that lasted nearly ten years but still collapsed. ICO, STO have come to a dead end. so sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:12:25 PM

There were some projects that did very well this year, one of them is Zero which held their IEO in gate.io exchange and went on to give one of the highest ROI that we have seen in an IEO and it wasn't alone, many projects that held their IEO in ZB exchange also did very well and that's just the tip of the iceberg, projects that did well in both price and technology are out there but they are not as plentiful as what we saw in 2017.
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:25:05 PM

There are good projects. You apparently began to spend less time searching for new projects. I find projects in which I invest. I will not write what, that would not think that I advertise them.
There are very few good projects, since most projects do not accomplish what they promise on the whitepaper and hardly follow the roadmap. Most will come up with an MVP during token sale to lure in investors and will never develop the actual product.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:35:27 PM

The truth is fake and bad projects are overshadowing the goods one because they are just few. Another truth is, the world is not out of ideas but investors nowadays cares about immediate profits as a result of most projects now which comes with unrealistic ideas and/or team who don't know what they are doing. On the other hand, there are still good and solid projects out there, but it now requires thorough understanding and search so as to figure them out.

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:41:13 PM

in my opinion ico is currently difficult to succeed because it is difficult to get investors because now investors are not like they used to be, they are afraid of the ICO fraud project and the ideas of the Ico project are the same as other ico projects.  and also now investors have moved to the IEO project
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:08:00 PM

I agree we not see any good major project from long time, i wish to have more and dedicated devs who will do anything to have a good crypto project who will make happy all investors, hope to have at least next year good projects.
I think you should try some projects that have the concept of exchanger today, because it seems more potential in my opinion, like the signature project that you are participating in right now, isn't that one of the projects that are quite good where they pay participants every day with using BTC and that is a definite income, unfortunately my account rank is too low to participate in projects that pay using BTC as you are following now Grin

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:38:57 PM

in my opinion ico is currently difficult to succeed because it is difficult to get investors because now investors are not like they used to be, they are afraid of the ICO fraud project and the ideas of the Ico project are the same as other ico projects.  and also now investors have moved to the IEO project
and in the same way, investors stopped investing in IEO because now everyone understands that IEO is the same scam scheme as others. and likewise, those projects that making some deals with exchanges are not good projects

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:27:49 PM

I don't buy this idea as I know there are good projects now especially privacy tokens and others but the only thing to say is, fake projects were many this period but depsite how bad it was still we have potential projects out there that commenced this year.

buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:33:55 PM

There are good projects. You apparently began to spend less time searching for new projects. I find projects in which I invest. I will not write what, that would not think that I advertise them.
There are very few good projects, since most projects do not accomplish what they promise on the whitepaper and hardly follow the roadmap. Most will come up with an MVP during token sale to lure in investors and will never develop the actual product.
I like when a good project they launch ICO or IEO which only takes a few hours and when they go to market with a shocking pump and there is definitely a good project
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:39:31 PM

and in the same way, investors stopped investing in IEO because now everyone understands that IEO is the same scam scheme as others. and likewise, those projects that making some deals with exchanges are not good projects
Despite the bad projects IEOs in small exchanges, the profitability increased after the investors discover the IEO in big exchanges. As other members mentioned, the scam projects can be observed with the experience and after the first look at the project website, it becomes obvious. Scam schemes can not be organized by well-known IEO platforms, it is a common fact for everyone.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:58:57 PM

I like when a good project they launch ICO or IEO which only takes a few hours and when they go to market with a shocking pump and there is definitely a good project
So everyone is in search of a project like this which starts with huge number of investors and then suddenly it rise so high. We should promote this kind of projects in our life but till now i found only one project to invest my money as long as i want. Growing price of bitcoin is a hope that someday price of bitcoin is going to be the one and only rocking project.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:00:25 PM

Agreed. I did not see any profitable project for a long time and I hardly doubt that we would see those until the next altcoin season will take place. People are scared and prefer to invest in BTC rather than into something else.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:35:47 PM

Agreed. I did not see any profitable project for a long time and I hardly doubt that we would see those until the next altcoin season will take place. People are scared and prefer to invest in BTC rather than into something else.

It's really sad to see that, so people instead of investing and trusting new project, most of the new projects are ignored, people are just after the bounty nowadays and they don't want to invest. Good thing is that people trusted more Bitcoin, it has more demand now compare to the past years, which is a good thing for all of us.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 05:43:18 PM

unfortunately the good teams that developed excellent ico, of success in 2017/2018 I think seen the downward trend of the market have taken a long pause for reflection, or even more tragic if it were so there is a general lack of new winning, innovative ideas
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:43:24 PM

That's not true. I have come across some good projects this year and I have seen some good projects yet to list through investigations and research. There are good projects just for one to see them as they are few in the phase.
But even if there are some good projects out there they are probably outnumbered 100 to 1, you need to be an expert to find a project like that with so many useless coins in the market, and most investors do not have the time or the patience to do something like that, so for the time being they are preferring to stick with projects that already have a good reputation like bitcoin and even if some may think this is unfair to those projects we cannot force investors to put their money in new projects when the performance of such coins has been so poor.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:17:37 PM

The days of coins performing like etheriafter it's ICO are long gone but they might return if the altszn returns but some coins did very good lately, Sero being one of the, GoWithMi also being another one and both held their IEOs in gate.io exchange, unfortunately they don't seem to be doing so well now because of market conditions.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:21:34 PM

I agree we not see any good major project from long time, i wish to have more and dedicated devs who will do anything to have a good crypto project who will make happy all investors, hope to have at least next year good projects.
I think you should try some projects that have the concept of exchanger today, because it seems more potential in my opinion, like the signature project that you are participating in right now, isn't that one of the projects that are quite good where they pay participants every day with using BTC and that is a definite income, unfortunately my account rank is too low to participate in projects that pay using BTC as you are following now Grin
after I looked at the bounty thread that you are following now, I don't see them actually paying with BTC but I see they are paying with tokens but equivalent to the price of tokens

TOTAL POOL: 30,000 BBD (=~$ 20,000)

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:23:53 PM

The truth is fake and bad projects are overshadowing the goods one because they are just few. Another truth is, the world is not out of ideas but investors nowadays cares about immediate profits as a result of most projects now which comes with unrealistic ideas and/or team who don't know what they are doing. On the other hand, there are still good and solid projects out there, but it now requires thorough understanding and search so as to figure them out.
Good projects still exist but are obscured by fake projects that make huge losses. That is why investors should be more concerned and choose the truly legit. The existence of a trusted IEO in exchange is enough to provide a secure solution to overcome this. Trusted exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Okex, etc. provide a good opportunity because they must have made a rigorous selection before deciding to work together, so this gives a pretty good trust.

oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:49:18 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 12:48:50 AM by oscarftw

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?
BitTorrent project idea was good but people don't interested anymore in this project. Although every situation is for bad market conditions. Unique ideas already grabbed different projects, so until next problem find new idea or project could be rare as like "SwapZilla"
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:08:41 AM

So everyone is in search of a project like this which starts with huge number of investors and then suddenly it rise so high. We should promote this kind of projects in our life but till now i found only one project to invest my money as long as i want. Growing price of bitcoin is a hope that someday price of bitcoin is going to be the one and only rocking project.
correctly! most people are looking for projects that can make us rich quick but to look for them we have to get very accurate information to avoid fraud and usually projects like that that make people interested is from whom the project owner is because the owner has high trust,

If you say that only one project that you find is inappropriate but maybe you are more comfortable with the project you chose to develop your funds Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: