Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards  (Read 2211 times)
kukert

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:40:55 AM

Now investments are more risky than they were before. Previously, there were also risks, but the profit could be very large so the risks were justified. Now few people count on a large profit so reluctant to invest in new projects.
Now, in general, few people have a chance to make good money in such a market, high risks
This is 2 years ago, people completely unfamiliar with cryptocurrency could earn only on the growth of the rate. Now for good earnings you have to be a little professional. Just hope for the growth rate is now very risky.
The development of robots for trading still helps a lot in this matter, many people who use them
There is a fact that trading robots are not perfect and they can drain your money, with this you need to be very careful and attentive
I think that if a user simply installs a trading bot without understanding what the bot is doing then most likely he will lose his money. In addition, good trading bots are probably expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:19:03 AM

Trading bots are a tool of traders. Trading and investing in new projects are different things. I think that skilled traders will always be in profit. For ordinary people, it is difficult to find a good project for investment now.
wastyks

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 02:47:48 PM

Now investments are more risky than they were before. Previously, there were also risks, but the profit could be very large so the risks were justified. Now few people count on a large profit so reluctant to invest in new projects.
Now, in general, few people have a chance to make good money in such a market, high risks
However, I constantly observe an increase in altcoins on Binance. 5-10 or more percent growth per day. What is this manipulation or natural growth.
I don’t know about natural growth, it seems to me that this is manipulation of the market by traders themselves
You wanted to say manipulation of large whales? The exchange most likely also has its own gesheft in addition to the commission fees.
I think there are people who have a lot of tokens and various currencies that even managed to control the market rate
Perhaps such people there is of course and many people talk about manipulations in the market. But I think the biggest manipulators are the exchanges.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:16:36 PM

Judging by the road map, the project should already finish private sale. Is there any information how successful was the private sale or is it closed information?
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:34:29 PM

This is 2 years ago, people completely unfamiliar with cryptocurrency could earn only on the growth of the rate. Now for good earnings you have to be a little professional. Just hope for the growth rate is now very risky.
The development of robots for trading still helps a lot in this matter, many people who use them
There is a fact that trading robots are not perfect and they can drain your money, with this you need to be very careful and attentive
I think that if a user simply installs a trading bot without understanding what the bot is doing then most likely he will lose his money. In addition, good trading bots are probably expensive.
With a trading bot, the risks are much higher than you are trading, here everyone already chooses this for himself, but it's just that you can automate everything
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:43:37 PM

With a trading bot, the risks are much higher than you are trading, here everyone already chooses this for himself, but it's just that you can automate everything
At the expense of trading bots, I hear very different reviews and for the most part negative, I think you need to be a really experienced trader to understand all the risks
Arina_gol

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:53:16 PM

Trading bots are a tool of traders. Trading and investing in new projects are different things. I think that skilled traders will always be in profit. For ordinary people, it is difficult to find a good project for investment now.
There are a lot of projects on the market, the main thing is to know which one to choose, that’s the main question for me
grovtuk

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:07:56 AM

At the expense of trading bots, I hear very different reviews and for the most part negative, I think you need to be a really experienced trader to understand all the risks
It is no secret that with the help of trading bots artificially increase the volume of trading on the exchanges  both for top coins and new ones. But completely trusting trading bots is very risky.
remony

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:00:58 AM

There are a lot of projects on the market, the main thing is to know which one to choose, that’s the main question for me
Yes, at random now choose very risky most likely you will not earn anything. Is there any information about how sales are going in this project?
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:34:10 PM

I do not do much trading, just sometimes trade cryptocurrency depending on the behavior of the market so I am not familiar with trading bots. But in choosing projects for investment bots will not help )
wastyks

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 05:30:26 PM

Judging by the road map, the project should already finish private sale. Is there any information how successful was the private sale or is it closed information?
On their website I did not find such information, most likely it is closed. Perhaps something was in their messengers, but I did not come across.
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:19:26 PM

Is there a project representative present? I would like to hear how the roadmap is progressing and whether there is a volume of token sales.
According to the roadmap, the project should already launch the IEO.
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:25:24 AM

On their website I did not find such information, most likely it is closed. Perhaps something was in their messengers, but I did not come across.
The project is still very young, in the future there will be information from the team anyway
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:34:24 AM

Is there a project representative present? I would like to hear how the roadmap is progressing and whether there is a volume of token sales.
So if the deadlines are really running out, then it will be so, we will wait for the further promotion of the project on the market and the launch of IEO
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:41:42 AM

So if the deadlines are really running out, then it will be so, we will wait for the further promotion of the project on the market and the launch of IEO
I wonder if there are projects on the market that are still undergoing ICO, as for me, there are almost none left
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 08:49:06 AM

I understand that the roadmap is a project development plan and it can change depending on the situation. just have not heard how the project is really developing.
grovtuk

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:42:50 AM

The project is still very young, in the future there will be information from the team anyway
The market is now falling again. Adjusting the roadmap and launching the planned events with a deviation from the deadlines is quite common for new projects.
remony

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:15:14 PM

Sales success is the main aspect by which you can evaluate the project. I hope the project will give interested members of the forum information.
grigora

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:29:45 PM

There are many such resources. There are forums and electronic publications, but there are few active people. I'm afraid that everyone is disappointed with cryptocurrency and therefore afraid to invest.
Of course, beginners are now in no hurry to invest in cryptocurrencies. Fans of the crypto with experience and now can make quite profitable investments. Probably expect super profits is not worth it, but the market is changeable and with successful investments you can earn.
And how to learn to earn newcomers in such a market? For example, I have no experience. It turns out that I am left behind all the processes.
It's never too late to start. Previously, beginners could almost immediately earn a decent amount on many projects. now a lot depends on the ability to choose a project.
True, earnings depend on skill, but I don’t have it, I need to learn this first. What amounts are we talking about? I'm just curious.
mestary

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 06:29:51 PM

I don’t quite understand the essence of the project, how can I make a profit?
Any project that has its own token can hope for its growth. if successful, of course. Also, users can attract friends to the project and have a profit. it's like a referral program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: