Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about reducing the issue of coins to 3000 per block in order to accelerate its price increases?
it is a good idea
this must be done
this is a bad idea, but probably it needs to be done
this cannot be done in any case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FT1] Fortune1Coin - cryptocurrency with built-in affiliate program.  (Read 30108 times)
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:15:45 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 06:48:12 PM by mprep

Hi,
So, whilst we are waiting for an exchange, lets try this the old fashioned way....TRADING...
I'll start the ball rolling.
I have 20,000 FT1 and i'll trade in batches of 1000 coins for 10 sats each,
so for
1,000 FT1 i would like 0.0001 BTC (10 sats each)
2,000 FT1 i would like 0.0002 BTC (10 sats each)
5,000 FT1 i would like 0.0005 BTC (10 sats each)
10,000 FT1 i would like 0.001 BTC (10 sats each)
50,000 FT1 i would like 0.004 BTC (8 sats each)
100,000 FT1 i would like 0.006 BTC (6 sats each)

I can do a test transaction of 1 FT1, to make sure we are on same chain....i match the explorer, but there have been so many updates....

So who's up for a trade?
J

I also have some for sale at 50% discount !
100,000 FT1 i would like 0.003 BTC (3 sats each).

HitBTC also wrote, here's what they answered:Dear Trader,

Thank you for your interest!

I have forwarded your suggestion to the team. Our management team always welcomes helpful recommendations such as yours.

It would be perfect if the Fortune1coin team can contact us directly on the coin listing aspects or can fill this form in order to start our cooperation.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.
Kind regards,
Daniella Wagner
HitBTC Support Team
Just a standard reply.
As stated by others no one with brains would touch this poop coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sehmet@sev

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:33:39 PM

I have forwarded your suggestion to the team. Our management team always welcomes helpful recommendations such as yours.

It would be perfect if the Fortune1coin team can contact us directly on the coin listing aspects or can fill this form in order to start our cooperation.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.
Kind regards,
Daniella Wagner
HitBTC Support Team
Just a standard reply.
As stated by others no one with brains would touch this shit coin.

Tы пoлyчишь бaн, я пoдaл жaлoбy.
You get banned, I filed a complaint.
Vas a recibir a Ban, he presentado una queja.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:56:23 PM

Kind regards,
Daniella Wagner
HitBTC Support Team
Just a standard reply.

ENGLISH please.
Why am I getting banned ?
sehmet@sev

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:08:28 PM

Kind regards,
Daniella Wagner
HitBTC Support Team
Just a standard reply.

ENGLISH please.

For insulting interlocutors and the community, understand right ?
~Trololoh~

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:16:57 PM

Kind regards,
Daniella Wagner
HitBTC Support Team
Just a standard reply.

ENGLISH please.

So you feel insulted because I use the word sh@t aka poop ?
You do know that bad coins are simply known as poop coins ?
Also you do know that there are coins that have a name as  Sh@tcoin 3.0 ?
You do understand that I exercise my right to express my opinion in the American way which might be to free to handle ?
sehmet@sev

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:37:54 PM

Kind regards,
Daniella Wagner
HitBTC Support Team
Just a standard reply.

ENGLISH please.

You do understand that I exercise my right to express my opinion in the American way which might be to free to handle ?

Good! Then I won't comment on your every comment like a piece of shit. Deal ?
Fortune1Coin (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 06:40:03 PM

It would be very good if, in addition to your American rights, you would also demonstrate a worthy American culture of communication. But it seems that this story isn't about you. Thank you for being with us. Sincerely.
sehmet@sev

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:42:31 PM

It would be very good if, in addition to your American rights, you would also demonstrate a worthy American culture of communication. But it seems that this story isn't about you. Thank you for being with us. Sincerely.

We don't talk shit
~Trololoh~

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:52:58 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 06:46:04 PM by mprep

You mean like your friend sehmet@sev is showing "worthy" communication ?
That's funny !

Kind regards,
Daniella Wagner
HitBTC Support Team
Just a standard reply.

ENGLISH please.

Good! Then I won't comment on your every comment like a piece of shit. Deal ?

So you see yourself as a piece of poop ?
Very interesting...
Also very interesting to see how you have double standards.
Why is it ok for you to use the word sh@t ?
JavaScript1213

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:58:51 PM

People are becoming less and less. They have no interests and may give up
Fortune1Coin (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 10:12:29 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 12:43:58 AM by Fortune1Coin

Version 1.0.0 is available for download.
The new mining protocol has been implemented, so an update is absolutely necessary for all miners.
The pool was transferred to new equipment and to the new data center.

People are becoming less and less. They have no interests and may give up
Why do you think that people are becoming less?
airat9000

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:48:06 AM

Angry Russian ip not connect in
 Sad 2 hours
aHEAD88

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:28:57 AM

Angry Russian ip not connect in
 Sad 2 hours
I solved this problem by removing the wallet completely. And unpacking the new in a new folder. Everything worked.
airat9000

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:49:37 AM

Sad Sad Sad You know, I believe in your currency, but I'm already tired of the procedure: constant disconnects, now it gives an error in the new version.
Wrong patent account
constantly some glitches, now I began to doubt the safety of the wallet in general, and whether my mined coins will be stolen if the updates are elementary curves.

вы знaeтe я вepю в вaшy вaлютy, нo мeня yжe пopядкoм нaдoeлo: пocтoянныe диcкoнeкты, тeпepь выдaeт oшибкy в нoвoй вepcии.
Bpoнг пaтeнт aккyнт
пocтoяннo кaкиe тo глюки, тeпepь я нaчaл coмнeвaтьcя в бeзoпacнocти вooбщe кoшeлькa, a нe yкpaдyт ли мoи дoбытыe мoнeты, ecли элeмeнтapнo oбнoвлeния кpивыe.
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:06:52 AM

Everything works fine with new wallet.
airat9000

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:19:25 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 06:46:33 PM by mprep

on a second computer where there are a lot of coins that does not open at all now and writes that the file is read-only, although all restrictions have been removed.

Angry

It has become more. Judging by the mining hashrate. Instead of crying in a chat or scolding, get busy. Advertise and promote, write on exchanges. Not everyone has time to chat all day. Less words, more work.

I started to promote the coin, but I see that there are more problems than the coin itself, many do not believe who invested in the same bitcoin and other currencies, that the currency will generally be worth the price already, because 18 trillion even the economy is not worth so much.
But the point is not even in coins, but in bugs. people don’t like it, people leave, they see that there are a lot of problems - and such problems have already been encountered - as an example of coin breaking.

я нaчaл пpoдвигaть мoнeтy, нo вижy чтo пpoблeм кyдa бoльшe чeм caмa мoнeтa, мнoгиe нe вepят ктo влoжил в тoт жe биткoин и пpoчиe вaлюты, чтo вaлютa бyдeт вooбщe в цeнe yжe, пoтoмy, чтo 18тpлн дaжe экoнoмикa cтoлькo нe cтoит.
Ho cyть дaжe нe в мoнeтax, a в бaгax. людям нe нpaвитcя, люди yxoдят, видят чтo пpoблeм мнoгo - a тaкиe пpoблeмы yжe вcтpeчaлиcь - кaк пpимep взлoмы мoнeт.

Wink
developers I want to fix all the problems !! I believe in the future !! But it’s just that the updates are a little unnerving, okay, we tolerate and understand, and 90% without educating people will not understand.  Grin Grin

paзpaбoтчикaм жeлaю иcпpaвить вce пpoблeмы!! я вepю в бyдyщee!! Ho пpocтo oбнoвлeния нeмнoгo нepвиpyют, лaднo мы, мы тepпим и пoнимaeм a 90% бeз oбpaзoвaния людeй - нe пoймyт.
sehmet@sev

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:53:27 AM

NEW version "next step" available on site to download !
airat9000

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:07:43 AM

Angry Angry Angry
Well, what have you done? again a problem arises.
First of all, I can’t normally remove protection on Windows 7 in my system; it won’t give protection because of a restriction in protection.
but I still can’t change the folder, before that everything worked perfectly! What have you done? fix it! Because the removal of these restriction = it is potentially a virus in the comp.
https://yadi.sk/i/1m51202hhRyr3Q

нy вoт чтo вы нaдeлaли a? oпять пpoблeмa вoзникaeт.
He мoгy вo пepвыx в cвoeй cиcтeмe нopмaльнo cнять зaщитy нa виндoyc 7, oн нe дacт из зa oгpaничeнии в зaщитe.
нo и eщe пaпкy нe мoгy пoмeнять, дo этoгo вce пpeкpacнo paбoтaлo! Чтo вы нaтвopили? иcпpaвляйтe! Пoтoмy чтo cнятиe этиx oгpaничeнии = этo пoтeнциaльнo виpyc в кoмп.
shrek4646

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:14:36 AM

for three months the team has no official channel distort and telegram no exact direction is not a good site, no team and no exact instructions what they want ) but we changed 7 times wallets are still poorly ) AND WHAT ABOUT the LISTING ON the stock EXCHANGE CAN be a question IF THEY are ALL RAW NO EXCHANGE WILL NOT WORK WITH THEM )) I GUESS THAT PROJECT DEAD IF THEY SELESTAT COIN THIS is THE DESHOVY EXCHANGE of MERCATOR or WHO do NOT NEED
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:20:00 AM

Angry Angry Angry
Well, what have you done? again a problem arises.
First of all, I can’t normally remove protection on Windows 7 in my system; it won’t give protection because of a restriction in protection.
but I still can’t change the folder, before that everything worked perfectly! What have you done? fix it! Because the removal of these restriction = it is potentially a virus in the comp.

нy вoт чтo вы нaдeлaли a? oпять пpoблeмa вoзникaeт.
He мoгy вo пepвыx в cвoeй cиcтeмe нopмaльнo cнять зaщитy нa виндoyc 7, oн нe дacт из зa oгpaничeнии в зaщитe.
нo и eщe пaпкy нe мoгy пoмeнять, дo этoгo вce пpeкpacнo paбoтaлo! Чтo вы нaтвopили? иcпpaвляйтe! Пoтoмy чтo cнятиe этиx oгpaничeнии = этo пoтeнциaльнo виpyc в кoмп.

What are you talking about? It is your system has problems. Try to reboot first of all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: