Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARE ICOS STILL LEGIT?  (Read 4734 times)
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:11:04 AM

Yes, still there are some. But you have to do study a lot about the project before investing. But still there are some risks! That's why people are choosing IEO project rather than ICO.
That's the only main advantage that has already searched by a lot of people. Sometimes the exchange site itself can get fooled by the scam project like OKEX. How legit the ico or ieo depend on the project that has already launched.

I must remind you about how ATTN has already accused as a scam project even it was getting audited by okex.
I also don't understand why they made such a mistake. Obviously there is something going on with them, if there were no allegations from ATTN holdings and Evos Esport then this project would have been successful IEO and then the project would be a scam.
Thankfully, Okex corrected this mistake by canceling the ATTN project and Okex will undoubtedly examine it further as any project will be risky. I am also fortunate not to participate and certainly, the bounty hunters here should be avoided as it will only waste your time. Anyway, be extra careful as IEO at large exchanges are always risky if you don't double check.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:51:40 AM

this is the IEO era and the ICO era is now over, so many investors choose a safe way and right now the investors invest in IEO but not all IEO projects will end in success. maybe I think after the IEO era ends there will be a new era again and so on.
Outside there are still many ICOs that can succeed
One of them: https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/72597/blockchain-project-ava-raises-42-million-in-a-public-token-sale

ICO or IEO are the same in my opinion, there is no safe way. Scammers can make IEO / ICO, but most investors are smart now, so no matter how good the project is, it will be successful
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 11:55:44 AM

this is the IEO era and the ICO era is now over, so many investors choose a safe way and right now the investors invest in IEO but not all IEO projects will end in success. maybe I think after the IEO era ends there will be a new era again and so on.
One of them: https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/72597/blockchain-project-ava-raises-42-million-in-a-public-token-sale

ICO or IEO are the same in my opinion, there is no safe way. Scammers can make IEO / ICO, but most investors are smart now, so no matter how good the project is, it will be successful
Many successful ICOs? This year I just saw this ICO really succeed in raising funds, but we still don't know what their future will be like. Many projects completed the hardcap but became a scammer soon after and disappeared from the market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 12:26:05 PM

Many successful ICOs? This year I just saw this ICO really succeed in raising funds, but we still don't know what their future will be like. Many projects completed the hardcap but became a scammer soon after and disappeared from the market
I think so, we still need to see how well they grow after sucessfully finding an investor and keep watching the whole ICO market aswell. Although we know that ICO today is not as succesfull like before but I think we shouldn't underestimate many of them. Probably a gem buried within the mud is still there and maybe we just overlooked things.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:26:23 AM

ICOs are the old way of doing things, IEOs were the next generation, the current generation is the DYCO's offered through DAOMaker.

These are basically ICOs that have a guaranteed refund rate if you ever want to cash out.

Projects don't get access to all of the money at once, hence they can't just sit around and twiddle their thumbs. If they fail to deliver on their promises, then customers can pull the money back and screw them once and for all.

Take a look at Orion Network, this was the result of the first DYCO. You'll see for yourself how it went.
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:54:40 AM

ICO is old skool, new projects can still use the old crowdfunding way but investors might be very limited because they don't trust ICO anymore since IEO took over and keep delivering good results, it's possible that a project can raise money through ICO but must be a outstanding project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 12:29:20 PM

What we have to understand is that not all projects in ICO are scams, people who still believe and invest in the ICO project certainly analyze it first, because they also don't want to lose their money.

Faith in the project is not proof that the ICO will end successfully. And the analysis of the project may not yield anything. There are many examples of how a team tries its best to make a quality product, but at some point the team does not find the right solution and stops the project that has already started.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:15:55 PM

It depends how you define the word legit, I do not see any diffrence between ICOs in 2017 and now, but when you think about it economically now it is much harder to raise enough funds for the further development.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:24:04 PM

It depends how you define the word legit, I do not see any diffrence between ICOs in 2017 and now, but when you think about it economically now it is much harder to raise enough funds for the further development.
get funding from the ICO right now, maybe we can say it's impossible. ICO is no longer trusted by investors. we have seen many scam projects born from ICO. and now there is a better IEO, although it's not as productive as ICO in growing new projects.
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:32:24 PM

There are ICOs and there are ICOs. Some are great and some are great. I was also of the opinion that ICOs are scams but at the I reluctantly invested little sum in one last year and I regret not investing more.
That's the problem with ICOs nowadays. You can't be certain of a good or bad one.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 02:35:05 PM

want to say legit, I think it is not suitable for now. because we know that the last 2 years after the market crashed, ico also fell. many projects fail, many have reached the stage of listing on the exchange but have no value. but don't despair, surely ico will rise again, along with the rise of the crypto market. and that is the best way to stay afloat.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:45:05 PM

want to say legit, I think it is not suitable for now. because we know that the last 2 years after the market crashed, ico also fell. many projects fail, many have reached the stage of listing on the exchange but have no value. but don't despair, surely ico will rise again, along with the rise of the crypto market. and that is the best way to stay afloat.
I'm not sure ICO will get a place for investors anymore. New projects must have a better way to get investors. products, markets, and updates become very important at this time. if they want to be in the market they must be able to have a decent product.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:58:58 PM

now the ICO earning $ 10 million is already extraordinary, compared to 2017 ICO can get more than $ 20 million, and now also ICO is getting worse,
I think ICO not a legit, but a IEO is still legit with notes
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:15:35 PM

investors prefr uthan ICO that can be scamm suddenly. learn from previous experience  many ico projects gone and our money loss.just take example at bcnex project, they have no active anymore in telegram group meanwhile investors money still in website. ICO moment already gone now and we must follow the IEO trend.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:57:37 AM

I think they are still legit because lately, I am seeing lots of ICOs that raising lots of money. AVAX did an ICO and raised $42-46M which is a huge amount IMO. Maybe we will soon see ICO 2.0 era.

arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:14:49 AM

I think they are still legit because lately, I am seeing lots of ICOs that raising lots of money. AVAX did an ICO and raised $42-46M which is a huge amount IMO. Maybe we will soon see ICO 2.0 era.
Are you sure it's real or just manipulation??

For me, Im no longer trust ICO, This is very easy way to scam people. I see a lot of project from ICO become scam. So i will stay away from any ICO project, and i think many people also think the same. Now IEO is solution, no longer worry about scam project, but always do you own research
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:55:36 AM

There are still ICO projects that are legitimate, but they are unsuccessful, that is why investors and bounty hunters have lost their interest to participate in ICO projects because they are not worth it nowadays. It is the reason why IEO projects are more promising because they have increased credibility.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 12:37:41 PM

Whatever method of entering the market does exist - there will always be dark schemes and there will always be scammers. It is not a question of method, it is a question of desire and nothing more.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:02:17 PM

There are still ICO projects that are legitimate, but they are unsuccessful, that is why investors and bounty hunters have lost their interest to participate in ICO projects because they are not worth it nowadays. It is the reason why IEO projects are more promising because they have increased credibility.
Many IEOs are still illegitimate, many IEOs in P2pb2b and Latoken end up scamming, or the price of tokens is bad,
we have to really choose a good IEO, if not, risk is the same as investing in ICO

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:57:18 AM

Are you sure it's real or just manipulation??

For me, Im no longer trust ICO, This is very easy way to scam people. I see a lot of project from ICO become scam. So i will stay away from any ICO project, and i think many people also think the same. Now IEO is solution, no longer worry about scam project, but always do you own research

I agree with you but, not all ICOs are scam there are still few ICO projects that are real and solid but as always you would have to do your research on the ICO projects because they do mostly turn out to be a scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: