Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARE ICOS STILL LEGIT?  (Read 4734 times)
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 12:50:16 PM

ICOs are still legal in some countries that do not require registration information. ICOs still work well, and it's held on decentralized exchanges or exchanges managed by institutions, and they have to comply with KYC requirements. Currently, many projects are being held back by ICOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:40:09 PM

ICOs are still legal in some countries that do not require registration information. ICOs still work well, and it's held on decentralized exchanges or exchanges managed by institutions, and they have to comply with KYC requirements. Currently, many projects are being held back by ICOs.
ICO are now almost entirely scam projects but there will be plenty of good ICO projects for investors to join. Currently, the Defi projects are coming back and it is very similar to ICOs so you should consider carefully before deciding to invest. I am not sure what will happen when you join, but analyze it carefully before making a decision.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:05:21 PM

Ofcourse there's plenty ICO was scam and I believe there's still lot honest people with great idea to giving contribution to world come and make good project
With your own observe or research i believe you will find some of good ico or good project
If you want join and invest you must need good analyze with the project
We must really becareful to choose maybe some of friend advice can help you to join the project

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:19:40 PM

Up until now most ICOs are scams, so don't waste your time with these projects. I'm pretty sure that you would lose money if you invested in an ICO at this point, went to the major exchanges and joined their IEO. It is a unique opportunity for you to make a profit from investing in new projects
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:44:08 PM

Up until now most ICOs are scams, so don't waste your time with these projects. I'm pretty sure that you would lose money if you invested in an ICO at this point, went to the major exchanges and joined their IEO. It is a unique opportunity for you to make a profit from investing in new projects
it's not true at all. some people have already invested their money into the some legit icos have been getting very huge return and you should watch solana ico and how much roi that has already brough to the its early investors. I think that will give you a small insight about the legit ico is still exist.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:48:16 PM

We heard the news of IEO to be in place of ICO in order to curb the high rate of failure and scams in the development of altcoins projects in this year 2019. My surprise is that I still see series of projects claiming to be in ICOs. Doesn't that make them scam as we have seen in the same scenarios in the past?

If it is, I wonder why people still invest whether their time or monies in such projects which have high risk of loss or being scammed.
ICOs are still somehow surviving and i have seen some good projects with ico model recently just because they do not want to pay high fee to list as an IEO on a good exchange so they decide to open ico from their website only. I think whichever fund raising method they chose if the project and team is authentic we should support them and if there is something suspicious then obviously we should expose them and discourage them.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 03:11:58 PM

it's not true at all. some people have already invested their money into the some legit icos have been getting very huge return and you should watch solana ico and how much roi that has already brough to the its early investors. I think that will give you a small insight about the legit ico is still exist.
How many successful ICOs have there been this year? There are hundreds of ICOs going on each month, but only 1-2 are successful. The reason they are successful is because they have large investment funds and a well-known developer team in this market. If they were just a small project and nothing stood out then I believe they will never succeed with an ICO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:14:46 PM

Many scam projects have made ICOs bad for the time being. Investors have lost confidence in ICOs because it is too risky, their money may disappear at any moment or the price can crash multiple times. Investors are choosing IEOs because they are more secure and profitable
Investors have lost confidence in the ICO as most of the ICO projects are scandalous. Due to the huge risk, investors are starting to invest in IEO projects instead of ICOs. Investing in IEO is much risk free and profitable. Yet in some cases investors do not benefit from their investment; Because the market price is less than the IEO price.

Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:23:30 PM

ICOs are more risky than investing on IEO projects, investors will think thrice before investing on any ICO projects this days, if the project don't have impressive utility investors will surely refuse to invest on such project

lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:00:14 AM

IEO more safety than ICO, I mean, at least there is a guarantee that these tokens will be traded in the market, unlike ICOs which have to go through a listing process before they can be traded. Let's imagine if there is an ICO without any planned listing after token sale ends, it will be doomsday for its holders. i have some token that rotten wait for to be listed on my MEW.
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:58:44 AM

It's easy to find out which ICO project is serious or not because right now every new projects prefer IEO but for a new project to use ICO then the team must be sure that their project is special and will surely be demanding too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:08:30 AM

It's easy to find out which ICO project is serious or not because right now every new projects prefer IEO but for a new project to use ICO then the team must be sure that their project is special and will surely be demanding too
Not as easy as you think. The legitimacy of the project cannot be determine just because they prefer running an IEO. There are still some projects who end up being a scam. There are so many projects who looks legit but end up as a scam even in IEO's.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:17:02 AM

IEO more safety than ICO, I mean, at least there is a guarantee that these tokens will be traded in the market, unlike ICOs which have to go through a listing process before they can be traded. Let's imagine if there is an ICO without any planned listing after token sale ends, it will be doomsday for its holders. i have some token that rotten wait for to be listed on my MEW.
we all know about this, that IEOs are safer than ICOs. however, some ICOs, for now, looks promising. what I mean is, we can't see a project from the way they are sold. as long as they provide a good concept, and are also reliable, ICO or IEO, I think they both have the same potential, but IEOs may be more attractive to some investors because of the guaranteed market availability.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:06:31 AM

Despite the fact that ICO's are no longer trendy and there's a possibility of scam, some legit projects still have successfully ICO's. I've come to realise that most of the substantial funds raised during ICO's are derived from private investments and this goes a long way in the determination of a successful project.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:26:48 PM

if we want to participate in ICO , make sure this project were verified by trusted rating site or crypto expert. based on previous history which so many fake ICO , its now to be very risky. no one investing in ICO they prefer to join in IEO which is have certainity in trading after scheduled finished.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 03:19:43 AM

if we want to participate in ICO , make sure this project were verified by trusted rating site or crypto expert. based on previous history which so many fake ICO , its now to be very risky. no one investing in ICO they prefer to join in IEO which is have certainity in trading after scheduled finished.
forget ICOs and choose IEOs it is a proper word for now as some of them are big scams. although not all ICOs are scam but it is difficult to ascertain which ICOs are legit and which are not. of course invest to ICOs are too risky and IEOs are the right choice.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 10:59:12 PM

One of the main explanation is listing on exchanges like BINANCE to launch an IEO is expensive. ICO is a major booster for investors, yet as long as these designers can demonstrate that they are genuine site and they are extremely straightforward I don't perceive any motivation behind why they won't get supported, there are still ICO investors around.
ICOs are still real and even the best projects will need a lot of marketing and promotion to reach the desired heights

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:31:15 PM

There are still some ICO that concerns with the investor and project but a lot of ICO are for profits only. Scam ICO is more than genuine one and this is the reason why the investors in cryptocurrency have gone. When the ICO disrupted the market, I never followed any one of them until now. If there will be a good project, they are always launching in good exchanges as well. IEO and defi are genuine projects to me. Because in order to become that, you should have partnership and funds. The development also in ICO project before becomes slow because many people turned their eyes in defi and launchpads project.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:47:15 PM

Now that the trend is IEO we cannot hold the fact that there are still project that holds ICO even though many of these happens to failed or to be scam. Even though mostly of the ICO failed or fake we still have several which are legit we just need to dig deeper and read and research more.
the trend is IEO, but it doesn't guarantee us that the project will end successfully. they just guarantee you with the exchanger after the sale end. and the rest is the same as ICO. IEO still have the risk like ICO. i believe there are still some Legit ICOs out there.

Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:50:35 PM

legit or not in your hands, if your analysis of the ICO is good, then you will get a mystery if you participate,
now it is very difficult to distinguish between legitimate and non-legitimate ICOs,
but there are many cases of illegal ICOs, and it makes me avoid ICOs.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: