Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty talkies  (Read 1014 times)
jessyj48 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:57:04 AM

Since i have been hunting for bounties in 2018 sadly i haven't been able to make a penny from any project and till date the only bounty project that almost favour me was miracle tele, i choose a bad decision by decided to hodl,hunters who sold very quickly are the lucky ones are,the reason why i made this post is to ask if there is bounties since 2018 that did very well excluding Gowithmi project

I heard Vidycoin did well and i remember they did bounty last year 2018,is there anyone one here who participated?
Same as mb8coin,anybody?

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:05:04 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 11:41:09 AM by Jating

Didn't join either however, I remember mb8 coin, if I'm not mistaken, it run before everyone knows that we are in the altcoin bear trend that's why it was successful and looking at the charts now.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/mb8-coin

It is still down -44% from it's previous high, but still up by $0.050194 22.7% currently.

And one thing that add to the success is that it was managed my Yahoo, one of the top notch signature/bounty campaign manager here in this community.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:14:02 AM

Bounty managers have a big role to play in every bounty campaigns,some projects are successful through ICO/IEO but after bounty ends we get nothing or half of the usual rewards,miracle tele experience was a bad one and i still have my tokens on their dashboard,ive decided to move on,the future is hopeful more than the past,sorry friend i have no successful bounty on my list at all

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:24:41 PM

It's going to take a lot of time if you are going to track them all and determine whether they are doing well when it comes to price. Just know that more than 90% of bounties from 2017 and 2018 are down from their ATH.

May I ask why do you want to know? Do you want some kind of comfort that there are other projects similar to the ones you promoted? Just move on mate, there's no point contemplating.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:38:57 PM

I have not got any bounty campaigns so much promising except for only a few of them. Some of them are All.Me, Miracle Tele and Sessia (Kicks). But sadly, it was unfortunate for me regarding All.me as I sold all my tokens when it hit exchanges. But later I regret it. It increased multiple times and now has become stable.

timfish

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:31:13 PM

Since i have been hunting for bounties in 2018 sadly i haven't been able to make a penny from any project and till date the only bounty project that almost favour me was miracle tele, i choose a bad decision by decided to hodl,hunters who sold very quickly are the lucky ones are,the reason why i made this post is to ask if there is bounties since 2018 that did very well excluding Gowithmi project

I heard Vidycoin did well and i remember they did bounty last year 2018,is there anyone one here who participated?
Same as mb8coin,anybody?
From 2017 to this date? It's quite a wide gap. Many will give their testimonies about how they have invested their time in big projects and they have made little or quite big profits. All you need to do is keep your eyes opened on information, information is key bro. There are alot of campaigns and coins out there that you can invest your time and money and you won't be disappointed. Just be informed.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:37:44 PM

Same as mb8coin,anybody?

I was too frustrated about these useless bounties. I waste more than one and half year in these alt bounties to get nothing. I got tokens from three projects one of them never got listed while the rest two were dirt cheap. There was one whose net price of my holdings were about $100 but I thought it would be unjust to exchange my 10 months effort for $10 per month but at a later time, I had to sell them for $10 in total. From that day, I decided never to look back at bounties that promises tokens in the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:43:35 PM

Same as mb8coin,anybody?
unfortunately I did not follow it, your story is almost the same as mine, every bounty that I followed from 2018, nothing has paid off. but I can still say there is little chance because the team is still active and is still working on the process of launching the tokens to the market.

until when? don't know, because there is no date yet, just be patient.
Cryptocnnon485

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:45:42 PM

The time you spend looking for bounties from coins that might lose value in a heartbeat is so great that your time investment won't probably make it up.
But it is better to take notice in some you would actually use for your self, sounds simple but think about it if it's good enough for you to use it daily it might be a sleeper coin ready to lift off. For example, I used Lympo bounty and never regret it as the coin only increases in value, I suggest you check it out as well Smiley
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:47:41 PM

Yes, I am also fooled by miracle tele, i have thought that they can sustain longer and can resolve their issues on external exchanges but they haven't so they made risky decisions that make their project down. Lessons learned is that you should not expect more to a project that you believe will soon be successful in the future because no one can really predict what will be the outcome in cryptos.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:54:16 PM

As a bounty hunter, you must put into your mind that holding your rewards 100% is a big risk since there are many investors, bounty hunters and even the team themselves who are selling the coin after it has been listed on the exchange.

I'm not into bounty campaign anymore (altcoin paid) because most of them are either will not pay you or if they will pay you, the token will not have any value in the future. Although there are some bounty campaigns that are really paying and have  value in the future, there are only a few of them and they are getting mixed with those scam bounty campaign so finding a legit one will be hard.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 02:05:14 PM

I have not joined the bounty program in 2018. but I have read many articles about the bounty situation that year. most of them tell that many bounty programs fail because there are still many who use the ICO system in their programs. the biggest cause is the program funds that have been taken away by the development team. that's the news I read a few days ago before I joined the bounty program, but actually there are still many successful programs running bounty in 2018 it's just that maybe we don't know ..

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:30:24 PM

vidycoin, mb8 I've heard it was just that at that time I was hesitant to follow it, stupidly I don't really trust one of the trusted bountymanager yahoo62278 and prefer the bounty held by the project itself, and the results are very disappointing and I feel loss when I see other hunters who have lots of coins

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:32:27 PM

Same as mb8coin,anybody?

I am not involved in the Miracle Tele and MB8 project. I took a number of projects in 2018, and some have been successful, such as traxion, probit and some have not been paid to date, such as Grain and marginless, but it doesn't matter to me, if they want to cheat, I'm also sure they won't be able to rise from the downturn they experienced, survived and hoped for light in another project in 2019.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:59:24 PM

OP, you missed Harmony ONE bounty? Many hunters already got their hardworks payment from this bounty after waiting for 4 months of waiting but the price is not too good up to now but atleast we earned some unlike other projects that after listing no volume and we cannot even exchange our tokens selecting trusted projects for now is really hard no assurance, but I know some bounty for now which is totally legit and trusted just head over to bounty section and try to evaluate some of them, you are right mb8 bounty did well my friend join in this bounty and he earned valued almost $2000 after a year of doing task.   

YtCryptoSurvivor

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:06:01 PM

The only bounties that are worth doing are ones who pay in bitcoin or ethereum right when work is done
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:12:18 PM

This is story of almost every bounty hunter out here. Since 2018 there is nothing to juice out from bounty campaigns. Most of the projects either did not pay off bounty hunters or just delaying rewards. Even the projects which paid off bounties and listed on exchanges, price of those coins depreciated many folds. There may a very less number of successful projects ( I hardly know any of these projects). Since July 2018 I have only received $100 rewards out of all the bounty campaigns I joined. I am hoping to get $400 in total from two of campaigns completed recently but exact reward distribution is not announced yet. Lets hope the good time comes again.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:32:00 PM

My journey also started in 2018, that at that time I thought Bounty campaign was a project that had great potential. But in some of the following projects and the results are very disappointing. But there are projects that are able to give me good results in the year 2019 like Gowhitme. The project goes well and is directly registered at the Exchange GATE.
I hope this year with the existence of IEO will be a project that can succeed as of 2017 years.

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:34:01 PM

Sessia and Tele bounty are running when altcoin is down, but many bounty hunter communities have come out at that time and missed large deposits. Feel very lucky to participate in Tele for about two months for $1000 +

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:37:51 PM

I have not got any bounty campaigns so much promising except for only a few of them. Some of them are All.Me, Miracle Tele and Sessia (Kicks). But sadly, it was unfortunate for me regarding All.me as I sold all my tokens when it hit exchanges. But later I regret it. It increased multiple times and now has become stable.
That happens alot in crypto space if you ask me,there is no way one can predict what will happen after a bounty project finally get listed on exchanges,some will drop in value due to mass dump by bounty hunters and some will surge in price after getting on exchange.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: