Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15226 times)
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 10:08:26 AM

Most cases, it is. That’s why you need to pick a bounty very well since some lasts for months and you wouldn’t want your time to be wasted just like that nor offer basically free labor out of nothing and sometimes it is absolutely nothing as it turns out to be scam. Also, the ICO price of their token is far from their price when it hits an exchange so you shouldn’t really based it with its exact price. I often compute it with forty percent of its price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 10:30:41 AM

Indeed, that's the fate of the bounty hunter, the value in the spreadsheet is very much but if the token has entered the market, the price will be far below the sale at the time of ICO, if you want to get as much and the same as in the spreadsheet, sometimes the hunter must hold it for years. Or if you're lucky, token prices can immediately jump when entering the market, but rarely there are projects like that, it all depends on the developer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:51:37 AM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

Yes i think so. maximum time we see large amount of tokens in spreadsheet but market? Maximum team did not take care after ICO or IEO finished so that its too late to come coin in market and market price. sometimes we see after 3 months project we see only 3$ whole token price that's very shame.

This is the usual case that happens to the majority of the projects. After launching, the price goes down to an unimaginable value, the same as if bitcoin goes down. That's why, when a token or coin is listed, except that it will go down as many are racing to sell their holdings. I hope devs should anticipate this, or sometimes devs and some investors are the ones dumping it.

Open for Campaigns
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

Yes i think so. maximum time we see large amount of tokens in spreadsheet but market? Maximum team did not take care after ICO or IEO finished so that its too late to come coin in market and market price. sometimes we see after 3 months project we see only 3$ whole token price that's very shame.

This is the usual case that happens to the majority of the projects. After launching, the price goes down to an unimaginable value, the same as if bitcoin goes down. That's why, when a token or coin is listed, except that it will go down as many are racing to sell their holdings. I hope devs should anticipate this, or sometimes devs and some investors are the ones dumping it.
the stock market has been going on for a long time, and fluctuations are common, as is cryptocurrency. calm in the face of fluctuations is the key to our success. So don't think that is too extreme because the beari trend lasts a long time, therefore patience is needed

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:55:42 PM

In my opinion, the task of bounty participants is to promote their products so that they can attract investors to invest and buy them, so they provide funding for bounties. Although we see the allocation of funds has a large value, it all depends on the price in the market whether stable or drop, and I see 70% of bounty participants will sell it without thinking to wait for a good price.
That's how things works in this types of field, bounty participants are all hoping to get something good out from the bounty campaigns while working to promote the project. While the developers are really expecting traffics to their site and to have more attracted investors to support the team in building the foundation of the project by means of financial aspects. Everything will be depends from the outcome of the coin after being listed from the market.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:26:00 PM

yeah you right. bounty hunter only rich in the spreadsheet its because Ico not good anymore. bounty hunters are only being used as baits? i don't think so, because investors see the project by raised fund not from many bounty hunter joined
its just about ICOs not exist anymore, and maybe scam project

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:22:31 PM

This is an experience that any bounty hunter can relate to, especially this year.  I remember promoting a project Bluenote(BNOW) earlier in the year.  With high hopes I anticipated the distribution of tokens after seeing the spreadsheet.  Upon distribution and listing,  my holdings were worth a mere $15. It's sad that these experiences are commonplace within the cryptocurrency space.  It really makes bounty-hunting very frustrating.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 02:29:24 PM

This is an experience that any bounty hunter can relate to, especially this year.  I remember promoting a project Bluenote(BNOW) earlier in the year.  With high hopes I anticipated the distribution of tokens after seeing the spreadsheet.  Upon distribution and listing,  my holdings were worth a mere $15. It's sad that these experiences are commonplace within the cryptocurrency space.  It really makes bounty-hunting very frustrating.
its not happen on bluenote only, there are many other project that have same condition too. Take example at fxpay or arraw. I see Bounty hunter really disappointed with its price in market . their work for several months only worth less than $100.  From now on we could not tempted on Bounty with huge allocation , most of them will dumped when distributed.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:32:00 PM

the stock market has been going on for a long time, and fluctuations are common, as is cryptocurrency. calm in the face of fluctuations is the key to our success. So don't think that is too extreme because the beari trend lasts a long time, therefore patience is needed

for spreadsheets can indeed give hope, most benefit indeed through this spreadsheet.
 we can see and feel the results of the project in a period of time that is not short, but rest assured the results will not betray the effort.
 in my opinion the longer the project is carried out the greater the wages we receive.
because indeed most of the projects that I live like that, so patience is the key to producing more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:46:54 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 03:57:27 PM by int03h

Bounty hunters are the most effective cryptocurrency and blockchain advertisers. There are thousands of people trying to create and share content about cryptocurrencies on various social media platforms. They help people better understand cryptocurrency projects. Currently there are many bonus projects with little bonuses but I appreciate their efforts. They absolutely deserve their bonus for what they did.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:35:52 PM

Bounty hunters are the most effective cryptocurrency and blockchain advertisers. There are thousands of people trying to create and share content about cryptocurrencies on various social media platforms. They help people better understand cryptocurrency projects. Currently there are many bonus projects with little bonuses but I appreciate their efforts. They absolutely deserve their bonus for what they did.
I agree with your comments.  Long-term projects will make your money as much as possible.  But in the days of growing crypto campaigns, we have to be cautious when choosing.  If not, the number of tokens you receive is just zero when it ends.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:39:40 PM

I agree with your comments.  Long-term projects will make your money as much as possible.  But in the days of growing crypto campaigns, we have to be cautious when choosing.  If not, the number of tokens you receive is just zero when it ends.
but if you pay attention now many new projects are only doing campaigns in a short duration. indeed the fee allocated is not large, but I think it is less burdensome to the participants if it turns out the project that was followed was a project scam.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 05:23:59 PM

in fact the most experienced bounty hunters now know that the price proposed for tokens during the ico never corresponds to the one after the end of the ico when the tokens reach the exchanges, the real problem I think is another when the bounties do not come paid or after the end of the campaign before distribution the rules are changed by paying only one tenth of what was agreed or requesting kyc to pay
Iccang161096

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:40:46 PM

On 2019 I think 70% of project who launch the IEO,ICO,etc. The price will go down after they finish their token sale. I don't know why the price go down
And bounty participant only expect value of token when the project launch their token sale. So if manager distribute the reward, the participants felt disappointed because the reality of the price of the tokens they got does not match their expectations
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:44:26 PM

yes, we, sometimes(or most of the time) just get rich on paper, tokens could not be sold,
some project scamed, and I felt like I've just scamed investors after doing the bounty things for them.
bounty hunters are just as investors, but not enough money, don't jugde us Sad(

crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:52:43 PM

On 2019 I think 70% of project who launch the IEO,ICO,etc. The price will go down after they finish their token sale. I don't know why the price go down
And bounty participant only expect value of token when the project launch their token sale. So if manager distribute the reward, the participants felt disappointed because the reality of the price of the tokens they got does not match their expectations

It's sad that seems like those bounty participants who were working for more than half a year will just receive a value of tokens which has just amount of airdrop before or worst no value at all, that's really hard as a bounty hunter, but still like most of us always saying here not to rely on just bounties, we should find ways to earn more.
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:05:33 PM

in fact the most experienced bounty hunters now know that the price proposed for tokens during the ico never corresponds to the one after the end of the ico when the tokens reach the exchanges.
I know the struggle of this, I even experience just 10% income from bounty hunting than I expected it to be and worst are those unpaid campaigns that I joined. But I know that it is hard to compete with the most projects now funding got a bit hard after bitcoin hit its ATH, then the following years went low for bounty hunters. Exchange listing is the most awaited part of bounty hunters, but most of the time they always get disappointed to it. ( Bounty hunters can relate)

the real problem I think is another when the bounties do not come paid or after the end of the campaign before distribution the rules are changed by paying only one tenth of what was agreed or requesting kyc to pay
Not to pay for campaigns is considerable if they are transparent with their funding progress, Some are giving back what the investors had invested to them but not quite for bounty hunters. For changing the rules stuffs, actually it depends on the bounty manager, if he found something suspicious on the participants then having KYC might be the best solution that he can suggest to the campaign owner.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:20:13 PM

It's sad that seems like those bounty participants who were working for more than half a year will just receive a value of tokens which has just amount of airdrop before or worst no value at all, that's really hard as a bounty hunter, but still like most of us always saying here not to rely on just bounties, we should find ways to earn more.
Sad indeed because most bounty hunters have waste all of their precious time for nothing that some bounty hunter have follow everything in the rules, but they didn't receive any rewards from those projects, that is why bounty hunters and investors have stop participating in ICO projects back then due to scams.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:36:15 PM

Don't you earn anything?For example, let's take the bounty company of the Tokoin project.(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170862.) Spreadsheet:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v8JXZOm0Th6gg5g-fL2shiSO9AFmvVprdzzxNB75Mr4/edit#gid=1965001535.

The man earned $ 175 in the company Twitter I think this is more than not a bad income.Look for good projects and get a decent payment.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:00:28 PM

Yeah such enormous amount of reward to be paid in a bounty campaign usually move anymore because at the end the price will be way less than was expected, serious project team don't give out such ridiculous amount anyways because they care much about the project and would also want to protect investors, majority of bounty reward always go below what was in the spreadsheet but not every one of them.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: