Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15228 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 10:04:12 AM

Each project distributes campaigns from several hundred thousand dollars to several million dollars through coins or tokens, of course we are very rich on spreadsheets Grin. I don't think we are baits, everyone is bound by the interests including investors, so we accept the game.
That's right! As a bounty hunter, we all know that we're not the one who creates the rules, we are the one who follows them. Therefore, the best thing we can do is to do good research in order to have a good project. After that, all we can do is to dedicate our efforts, do our jobs as good as possible. If we're working and worrying about the reward, we'll waste a lot of time on the way!

you can create your own rule too because you are the one that is working for them  . you cant work well if you worry   . i experienced that before . what i do is to stop working on it and find other one that im less worried with , in that way there is no obstacle when working and you can have your own peace of mind  . no one becomes rich joining one time bounty  . the one that you saw on the sheet were accurate if its only paid in usd equivalent but if not then dont expect a fixed amount upon recieveing  them 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 03:48:17 PM

Rich in spreadsheet is a circumstances we can avoid to a certain percentage (%)
Frankly, if bounty hunters become nosy, and dig up every details from each project before enrolling and conducting the bounty tasks, you have a higher percentage (75%) of joining good paying bounties.
actually, everything will be fine when the price of a coin matches what they write. the only thing that makes us rich in spreadsheets is only when the coin is listed in a market, and the price falls even 100% of the ICO / IEO price.
Recently I have seen a few very nonsense bounty, their current prices at very low exchanges. But when they create a bounty theme, they offer an illusionary price. They say that is the project's goal and make the budget higher than it really is. Finally, after the bounty hunters receive their tokens, the actual budget is just a few dollars and each person only gets a few cents.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 05:34:52 PM

Rich in spreadsheet is a circumstances we can avoid to a certain percentage (%)
Frankly, if bounty hunters become nosy, and dig up every details from each project before enrolling and conducting the bounty tasks, you have a higher percentage (75%) of joining good paying bounties.
actually, everything will be fine when the price of a coin matches what they write. the only thing that makes us rich in spreadsheets is only when the coin is listed in a market, and the price falls even 100% of the ICO / IEO price.
Recently I have seen a few very nonsense bounty, their current prices at very low exchanges. But when they create a bounty theme, they offer an illusionary price. They say that is the project's goal and make the budget higher than it really is. Finally, after the bounty hunters receive their tokens, the actual budget is just a few dollars and each person only gets a few cents.
So many useless bounties in the bounties section. We know that almost every bounties there are I think a big scam and a lot of participants or investors are going to be scam by the project I thinking not getting paid of their work. There were probably a small percentage where the project could be legit but most of the time will not get enough funds to start the project and also give reward to the bounty hunters so it would be safe not to join most of the bounties.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 05:41:15 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

You are right sometimes nothing, they failed to send the rewards sometimes delaying it for months until the coin or token losses it's value the bounty campaigns are abusing bounty hunters, glad that I'm out of this ICO campaigns rat race.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Hellkas

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 07:01:19 PM

Some years ago bounties could be really income way for many people and then hype about cryptocurrencies decreased so projects started to receive less investments and so they can`t pay a lot of money to their bounty hunters. Hope that age will return very soon, I miss it
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 07:09:29 PM

being a bounty hunter has risks including losing your time, the risk of not getting a token at all or even having a token but not having a fair sale price. these are all forms of risk of being a bounty hunter. crypto is a free forum, anyone is free to take part here. It's just that you work using your time, internet data, thoughts, luck, and remember that you must always be prepared to accept every risk too.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 08:41:38 PM

You are only rich on spreadsheet because you promote bad bounty projects, bounty projects of 2020 isn't like 2017 that's the truth but not all 2020 bounties are bad, few have paid and some will still pay, do your part by using research to find the right projects then your spreadsheet rewards can come to reality.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:35:40 AM

it all depends on the success of the project when it starts trading because sometimes some projects have the same price or more than the tokens that we get on the spreadsheet. but if the price is dump then as you said if we are only rich in spreadsheets and remember we are not used by anyone because there is no compulsion for us to join a bounty

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:49:57 AM

You are only rich on spreadsheet because you promote bad bounty projects, bounty projects of 2020 isn't like 2017 that's the truth but not all 2020 bounties are bad, few have paid and some will still pay, do your part by using research to find the right projects then your spreadsheet rewards can come to reality.
exactly we have to research before we are putting our time to work or promote project now there is some good bounty projects are coming its really great . But we have to understand bounty is the marketing they hire some manger in Bitcointalk and will allocate money to promote project . So these managers will get money in upfront we are bounty hunters has to follow genuine reputed manager and project even chances of failure we cant avoid . Bounty is risk taking but in past it was giving huge rewards by taking risk now its few.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 06:27:28 AM

exactly we have to research before we are putting our time to work or promote project now there is some good bounty projects are coming its really great . But we have to understand bounty is the marketing they hire some manger in Bitcointalk and will allocate money to promote project . So these managers will get money in upfront we are bounty hunters has to follow genuine reputed manager and project even chances of failure we cant avoid . Bounty is risk taking but in past it was giving huge rewards by taking risk now its few.
some bounty hunter didnt allocate their time to analize or research projects before they work ,  and its not strange if we often see bounty hunter angry with token reward value. bounty manager paid by developers team same with hunter using token too,  except qualified project will pay with major currency. only reputable manager that paid with this. we should not compare with them.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:11:09 AM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

You are right sometimes nothing, they failed to send the rewards sometimes delaying it for months until the coin or token losses it's value the bounty campaigns are abusing bounty hunters, glad that I'm out of this ICO campaigns rat race.
Since 2018 a lot of bounty are abusing bounty hunters, after the campaign ends they will find many reasons to delay distribution. And until the project is about to die, they will distribute it and the bounty hunter will only receive a few cents and wait for months.
DeXiam

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:31:19 AM

yes, we are only rich in spreadsheets. Many projects carry out that strategy, but they don't think first about their image and reputation. In this case the bounty hunters will suffer because of lost time and effort that they have wasted for this kind of project. I hope there is a good solution that can eliminate fraud projects in this forum.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:40:51 AM

Some bounty will still pay in 2020, but their budget is very low and there are many people involved. In the end, each person will receive a few dollars for their entire work, which is really unfair

tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 01:53:44 PM

yes, we are only rich in spreadsheets. Many projects carry out that strategy, but they don't think first about their image and reputation. In this case the bounty hunters will suffer because of lost time and effort that they have wasted for this kind of project. I hope there is a good solution that can eliminate fraud projects in this forum.
What you say doesn't match what I see, you just joined 3 projects that are still running, precisely on June 19, 2020, but I'm a little surprised why you say "we're only rich in spreadsheets"? even though you haven't joined in several projects that have ended, this looks funny because you are so knowledgeable
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:01:47 PM

I agree. Everytime I check on stakes in the spreadsheet while the bounty campaign is running, I am excited that my rewards are high enough. But after distribution, which is mostly a long time to process, I get frustrated that the value in the market is so small. Sometimes not enough for the efforts I get doing tasks. Unlike the bounty campaigns years ago.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:15:54 PM

I agree. Everytime I check on stakes in the spreadsheet while the bounty campaign is running, I am excited that my rewards are high enough. But after distribution, which is mostly a long time to process, I get frustrated that the value in the market is so small. Sometimes not enough for the efforts I get doing tasks. Unlike the bounty campaigns years ago.
Like the dogdata campaign in recent times. Many people rejoice when they receive $ 500-1000 on the spreadsheet, but the actual price of dogdata has collapsed 80 times in just a few hours. And now they only get $ 5-10 for all their work, which is proof that we're only rich on spreadsheets.  Grin
Inkdull

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:40:37 PM

Don't promote or join any bad project, I know they can be tough and hard to detect but try as much as possible to do good research, there is 90% chances that all bounty projects are scam, don't forget that, ask extremely hard questions from team

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:54:23 PM

Like the dogdata campaign in recent times. Many people rejoice when they receive $ 500-1000 on the spreadsheet, but the actual price of dogdata has collapsed 80 times in just a few hours. And now they only get $ 5-10 for all their work, which is proof that we're only rich on spreadsheets.  Grin
Can't stop laughing right now, some people just think that blockchain technology is for everything, how can dogdata project work in crypto space? It's ridiculous honestly, dogdata use case is better in offline world, who would keep dogs record in blockchain??😄😄😄 Damn it! People , wake the hell up

Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 03:06:41 PM

It can be very annoying at times looking at a reward that worth hundreds of dollars on spreadsheet but after or before the reward is distributed to hunters, it will worth nothing. I don't want to say bounty hunters are being used because you already have the idea of what will happen even before taking part in the campaign. As bounty hunters, we have a choice, no one is forcing anyone.

Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 05:08:42 PM

Yes we're rich only spreadsheet without token values. Really some years ago bounty was a great way for earn money but not now. Recently i am looking dogdate project price death. There do not paid yet bounty hunter so before price very cheap so after paid bounty amount then this project will go to death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: