Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to new projects?  (Read 5845 times)
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:04:57 PM

The crypto industries are serious working faster across the globe with a help Blockchain Technology, which keep increasing to improve more, as we can connect and updated on the internet and is transparent to know the situation of the project, if is working perfectly, hence major challenge of every new project work to be successful, with a good work of the team.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:05:55 PM

it is already valid not only now, but in the previous period also every new project that stopped or failed because it did not reach the target set due to lack of funds for further operations. but in contrast to this year many new projects end in fraud and there are some that succeed but tokens cannot be traded on the exchange.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:25:49 PM

Basically, I think nothing is really happening to new projects aside the fact that many needs time to be productive but because we lack patience, when  we don't see them acting well, we call it a dead project which is wrong,over time some will do very well. Most new projects need time combined with the dip we are in.

wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:13:27 AM

Well, projects die because they appear on the market only to trick people into investing and team members get rich. Many projects do not start for the future, but to trick people. But there are also projects that want to succeed, but the team members have no experience, do not manage to promote it and are lost in details. It is a critical period in the crypto market and there must be great care in choosing projects.
Pen81Agapova

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:58:55 PM

Among the new projects there are a lot of really worthy and promising projects. Now many projects are moving away from POW-mining and are switching to POS-mining. And some initially had only POS-mining. I know of several such projects and investing in them brings me significant profit. e.g. cryptocurrency YUSRA GLOBAL (Site: https://yusra.global and Web-wallet: http://app.yusra.global). This coin allows you to receive up to 30% of profit monthly.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:24:18 PM

Basically, I think nothing is really happening to new projects aside the fact that many needs time to be productive but because we lack patience, when  we don't see them acting well, we call it a dead project which is wrong,over time some will do very well. Most new projects need time combined with the dip we are in.
new projects will be able to survive if they are equipped with better technology and features. New projects must be managed by great people in the field and have real products. and if a new project is without an expert developer, the project will not be able to compete in the market.

Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:43:11 PM

Infact i don't see available good project because at this time the cryptocurrency market situation is very bad think. But yes if any good project coming here don't worry this project will be good successful.

HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:18:57 PM

Firstly, permit me to say that any good project that dies after ICO is a scam in disguise. It is the duty of every project to do the needful in order to remain relevant and running. Except such project token sale wasn't successful, but if it was, it should be jealously protected to achieve it desired purpose without collapse.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:27:12 PM

I have noticed something similar . I have seen projects which at the hype time would have gotten huge attention and investment with that also.
I suppose that the main thing holding them to achieving any success is that the space of ICOs as a whole is no longer profitable therefore there is no investment.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:40:17 PM

I did not seeing any good progress in what new projects are proposing right now. Ita still the old way or old version of making fundraising and doing promotions about the projects, so it cant be successful to an end if there are no new trends on how investors will come and on how new projects csn make crypto currency market grow again.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:52:47 PM

In my opinion, recently there have been many new projects that have sprung up but in the end have failed or died. one of the indications is that many people create projects with the aim of making a profit. and this is unfortunate for investors and also for all of us. we must be careful of new projects that arise in investing so that we do not experience large losses.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:07:20 PM

What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

Well, it cannot be avoided, even if the project was worthy of calling good. Even if the project was good doesn't mean it was immune to failure. Besides, because projects comes one after another chances of being noticed might come more low. So, they will be voiced out not louder than they want. In addition, they may be doesn't achieve their planned quota that results for them not to willingly continue or even have the elegance to continue and make progress like they did when they first started.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:59:27 PM

Many new projects are killing a number of factors. For example: unprofessionalism of the team, incorrect marketing, the absence of a working prototype of the product, and, most importantly, that is very common - the lack of the ability to use the proposed product in the real world.
acoin2000

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:20:40 PM

This may due to number of project is more than the market can accept, high number of projects with low numbers of investors.
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:28:58 PM

Infact i don't see available good project because at this time the cryptocurrency market situation is very bad think. But yes if any good project coming here don't worry this project will be good successful.

Market conditions are not good for presenting good projects. If you check the IEOs you will see that they also already slowed down. As an investor, it would be better if focus on already existing and strong projects like BNB and ETH. They already proved themselves. If you want to get more risk and looking for more gain (also with the knowledge of loss) people may focus on the projects like Link and Atom etc.
otto93

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:55:58 PM

The market situation is not favorable and also so many projects coming up and all jiat focus on doing the same thing, just looking great on paper but no real difference betwen the existing projects and upcoming projects

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:07:24 PM

What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

Basically nothing is absolutely wrong with new projects but most of these new projects lack integrity, that's why many investor refrain from them and Never want to invest on them. Most of these newly launched projects are launched based on scam, or they are be launched on the platform of scam.

There is nothing killing the  whole system than the scam projects that's recently be promoted either by ICO or IEO. Until we find a good regulation, we might still be dreaming of 2017 cryptocurrency market.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:31:24 PM

This is on the grounds that altcoin market are still in the bear market. So, no investors are truly intrigued at the present time and would prefer to put their cash to Bitcoin. Furthermore, there's the issue of deceitful projects all over the place and that shame can't just simply expel. Also, it influenced even the absolute best project out there. Plan of action moves too, from ICO to IEO which is progressively sheltered and productive in light of the fact that it is being controlled by confided in return. So it's getting extremely hard to any project today to try and arrive at delicate cap and the project simply subside

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:52:31 AM

I guess that is not quite right, new IEO projects are doing good on top exchanges.
Investors of cryptocurrency want to invest their money safely, they prefer to take a part in IEO of trusted exchanges.
The project need to developing fast and according to the roadmap, otherwise it will lose investor's interest and die.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:26:00 PM

I'm afraid you are not correct about new projects. The success of the project is not necessarily its growth in the crypto market. Each project is unique, and carries value for the blockchain as a whole.
The price of a new project may fall at any time after the listing, but if the project is real and has at least average capitalization, investors will be interested in it.

After all, first of all, the internal component of the project is important, and only then its coin.By the way, such projects should be placed on good, liquid exchanges, this is the key to the success of the coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: