Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto really go to zero?  (Read 3253 times)
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:23:55 AM

Not projects with real use cases, Crypto adoption rate is growing marginally and a country like china is a big example of how good adoption rate can be in future, the only cryptos that will surfer and die are useless projects with no real use cases or valid working products

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yazher

Activity: 2212
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:40:54 AM

You see, 10 years was just a warm up and we have a long way to go.  the nice part is bitcoin and other altcoins are gaining popularity through these years.
I don't consider it as a true statements when he says crypto will go for zero value.
most bignames in the industry doesn't see it that way.
anexxty009

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:14:44 AM

This is absolutely hunts me down too but i dont believes crypto will actually go to zero. If that happens a lot of us will hold our headz, i remembered buying btc around 4k and 6 months ago and md now swiming in 6k profit for any one btc bought

[      I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━[/center
Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:24:41 AM

I don't agree with crypto being more unstable than fiat money. Look what is happening in the world with countries like Venezuela. Bitcoin already made its presence and is definitely not going to zero. The question is if its gonna stay where it is or it will grow to 100k and plus
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:27:33 AM

I do not see any prerequisites for the cryptocurrency value to fall to zero in the near future. Too many resources (both material and human) have been invested in the development of various blockchains.
However, negative scenarios cannot be ruled out either. But the likelihood of such events is extremely small.
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:37:42 AM

Rolling their own crypto currency or just mere banning every coin in the crypto world.
That could really make it worthless. The black market will not be enough to sustain it.

Now, we are still in the internet world and we are slowly moving to the futuristic type of technology. I bet it will take more decades before it happens or maybe a century.
For now, let us get richer by using crypto to buy things that are hard to be earned. Real estate is one good idea.  Grin
Iykejunior

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:36:18 AM

Blockchain technology is too important for crypto to go down to the zero mark, but I believe so many tokens , coins and false project are already having a hard time, and will continue to as we go further into blockchain adoption   
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:42:12 AM

Blokchain technology is getting more advanced, even the adoption has started by some developing countries and big companies like Facebook who plan to release their own tokens, but I don't think that the whole cryptoqurency will end at 0. I think crypto still has a chance as long as the team can develop it well , if you are in doubt with cryptoqurency you can take other options such as bitcoin.

Bisbee

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

Bitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:07:38 AM

Perhaps Bitcoin is not well suited as a currency for daily payments, but for large payments and sending intercontinental payments, it is still superior to bank transfers. I do not think that cryptocurrencies will drop to zero, because they will not always exist in the form in which we see them now. Everything around us is evolving and cryptocurrencies will also change and adapt to our reality so that they can be used as a currency for daily payments.

Bitcoin is our future
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:10:53 AM

I have mused on the possibilities of this happening... All cryptocurrency dipping down to ground zero. I think it will be hard for this to come to pass because so many businesses and infrastructures have been built around crypto. Maybe if this happens it will likely affect all worthless coins with zero projects. The solid ones will remain and the price will likely get better with less shitcoins around

mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:11:58 AM

Yes, I do think that crypto will really go to zero. Well, change is inevitable and we couldn't change that fact. But this thing will happen in the future if there is a technology created more better than bitcoin and cryptocurrency in many ways. But I fully believe in crypto so I will not have doubts that it will become mainstream someday.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:13:21 AM

Hundreds to thousands of coins and tokens will go to zero due to lack of volume and lack of interest of investors, with no real use case many projects will be abandoned because investors are getting more smarter now when choosing which project to invest on, only the strong will survive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:31:35 AM

I think this will not happen, such popular cryptocurrencies as bitcoin, ethereum, binance coin and other top cryptocurrencies will always be in demand, and especially until the cryptocurrency is legalized, because now, through manipulation, big players earn a lot of money on this, and if there will be legalization of the entire cryptocurrency, then all the same people will use the cryptocurrency for earnings or other purposes and also we still not saw all potential of cryptocurrencies and their technologies.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:00:51 AM

That everything goes to zero is absolutely possible.
When large institutions - more than governments - begin to propose their own currencies (Googlecoin, Facebookcoin, Amazoncoin, ...) declaring that they are true and safe (obviously not decentralized) the crypto world will end.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:01:42 AM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh
I think it's hard to happen if the crypto value returns to zero, crypto has progressed very well from 2010 to 2017 and 2018 has ups and downs but you all need to know that crypto will continue to run,bitcoin and ethereum or coins that have a good rating on coinmarketcap will remains valuable unless this world no longer has an internet network.

Some altcoin will return to zero, especially for the project which is lack of update because they cannot maintain the project to the better. The other coins will stay at the market and still trying to survive in hard situations, and it is difficult to compete with the other altcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum will have the highest position, so perhaps those coins will not get the big effect except for the price of both bitcoin and ethereum will go down. But if that happens, many will need to search another way to make money because they cannot work in cryptocurrency.

People will always search the other way, and people will get that because people can learn from the past, so that will make them survive in any conditions. We can say that cryptocurrency will become worthless but the reality, we will see something new that will boom like what we see with cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ezeobulu007

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:07:29 AM

It's okay to doubt the success of cryptocurrency, but you should look at firstly take your time and study the charts of its progression and I can say it is truly doing well. Although there are useless coins, not all of them would make it to the future.
Ilaya

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:27:58 PM

Most cryptocurrencies exchanges are absolutely theoretical. There are no genuine essentials to assess; bitcoin doesn't create any items or administrations, contract any workers or pay any profits. ... Cryptocurrencies themselves aren't leaving, and they will probably remain some portion of the budgetary scene inconclusively.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

I don't think so, crypto will never go to zero. It won't be that easy even though gov makes its own digital currency bitcoin and alt will continue to be of interest and may even continue to rise.
I think it's impossible if the crypto really goes to zero nobody will believe it unless he is a no coiner.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:27:02 PM

There are many type of crypto in the market and surely some of them will be gone and have no value. But for top cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and ethereum, I don't think they will have zero value soon or later.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:38:02 PM

It is impossible for coins to reduce to zero as cryptocurrency is being adopted widely across the globe. As far as I know, most of the existing coins in the market may disappear. Only the potential coins may remain. So we should be optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: