Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto really go to zero?  (Read 3252 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:31:18 AM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh

I don't think Vitalik's intentions are like that. As a cryptocurrency performer, Vitalik must be optimistic about the development of the cryptocurrency market. Crytocurrency has begun to be known by many and the most important thing for crypto to survive is an increase in security. If the security problem is resolved, I think people will increasingly trust to hold crypto as an asset

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:44:06 AM

Crypto will surely survive, the demand keeps increasing every day and things keeps getting better, in near future it will be well embraced for sure and yet we have many scam projects that are tanishing the image of the technology, here is where investors need to the their own part by making sure they choose the right coins

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 10:50:50 AM

Crypto market is now a fact and growing day by day. There are thousands of projects adding weekly to the crypto market and adop[ting digital coins as payment, Only the scam, and worthless crypto coins will go zero as we had seen and everyone is examining.

cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:14:26 AM

I don't think the crypto-market will ever be zero no matter the challenges it's facing. Crypto-market has been low for the past two years mainly due to issues of scams, abandoned projects and so on despite this the crypto-market is expanding day by day and so many people are into crypto- currency unlike before .

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:59:10 PM

In my opinion, crypto is hard to go to zero but is possible to occur. However for sure some of cryptos are going to zero because of their dead projects and platforms. And also if there are no more people dealing with crypto, maybe the possibility of crypto to go zero.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:31:16 PM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh
If you take Bitcoin as an example, then its quantity is limited. And accordingly, the demand for it will increase. This means that the price will rise. After all, since many Altcoins are similar to Bitcoin, we can conclude that cryptocurrencies will not go to zero.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 01:36:21 AM

If you take Bitcoin as an example, then its quantity is limited. And accordingly, the demand for it will increase. This means that the price will rise. After all, since many Altcoins are similar to Bitcoin, we can conclude that cryptocurrencies will not go to zero.

Technically, Bitcoin prices should rise over time according to its limited supply. Unfortunately, that's not case today since people are focused on Bitcoin as a sort of "get rich quick" scheme than a real store of value. It's that sentiment which harms the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in general. Considering that people are the ones who give value to crypto instead of a central authority (unlike Fiat), prices can go all the way to the moon or all the way down the drain in an instant. We all know that crypto still lacks real use cases for the mainstream world. On the other hand, national currencies (Fiat) are much more stable in price and transactions performed with them settle instantly (depends on the situation). Since they're backed by the full faith and credit of the government, people tend to trust them more than crypto itself.

If crypto fails because of its inability to provide real use cases for the mainstream world, then its price will go to zero across the market. It's all about providing usability in order to increase adoption of crypto than anything else. So far, Bitcoin has been able to survive as a censorship-resistant cryptocurrency for the world. It may not be useful as a currency for day-to-day transactions (yet), but it's a rock-solid store of value that's often comparable to Gold. I believe that in the future, only Bitcoin, Ethereum, and a select number of cryptocurrencies will retain their value across the market while the rest will simply go to zero. Aside from providing real use cases for the mainstream world, what gives a crypto's value is constant development and innovation. There are hundreds of coins out there which are simply copies from one another without real development at all. A cryptocurrency with active development and innovation, will be able to become more "useful" for our society.

Nonetheless, as long as the money is flowing into the crypto market, there should be nothing to worry about. I hope that worldwide governments and crypto would cooperate in order to keep the Blockchain industry alive for the foreseeable future. Only then, crypto will be able to retain its value across the market. Given how long crypto has been actively traded and supported by people in the mainstream world, it looks very unlikely it'll go to zero anytime soon. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 01:39:45 AM

In my opinion, crypto is hard to go to zero but is possible to occur. However for sure some of cryptos are going to zero because of their dead projects and platforms. And also if there are no more people dealing with crypto, maybe the possibility of crypto to go zero.
Crypto is a place where not everyone can make good money here but it will never return to zero because the financial market always has a way to attract new investors. I think the current market situation is very bad and you need to consider carefully before deciding to invest because some big coins may have many big adjustments in the near future. Personally, this time I chose to invest only in Bitcoin because this coin has helped me to make a lot of profits.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:38:04 AM

Crypto is a place where not everyone can make good money here but it will never return to zero because the financial market always has a way to attract new investors. I think the current market situation is very bad and you need to consider carefully before deciding to invest because some big coins may have many big adjustments in the near future. Personally, this time I chose to invest only in Bitcoin because this coin has helped me to make a lot of profits.

With the increasing number of crypto users and big companies that are integrating blockchain technology within their operations, I don't think crypto will go to zero. We already surpassed that kind of mentality when it comes to crypto. Maybe, someone will think of that if bitcoin is still in the very early stage but we are counting a decade already for this new currency, so the likelihood of going back to the bottom again is very small to nothing.
vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:09:47 AM

With the increasing number of crypto users and big companies that are integrating blockchain technology within their operations, I don't think crypto will go to zero. We already surpassed that kind of mentality when it comes to crypto. Maybe, someone will think of that if bitcoin is still in the very early stage but we are counting a decade already for this new currency, so the likelihood of going back to the bottom again is very small to nothing.
Of course, cryptocurrency will not fall as much in price as in 2018. We will only see further growth and development in the cryptocurrency market. The number of market participants is constantly growing.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
█████████                █████                ████████   
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
      █████████████████████████████████       
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     

CorionX

Powered by,
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:29:37 AM

Of course, cryptocurrency will not fall as much in price as in 2018. We will only see further growth and development in the cryptocurrency market. The number of market participants is constantly growing.
Indeed. Cryptocurrencies will continuously grow and develop this year of 2019 because probably more people would buy and use cryptocurrency for their daily lives, but i also think plenty of shitcoins or useless will die soon because they are probably stuck for having a low value.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 10:00:43 AM

It's no secret that most of all cryptocurrencies that are traded on the cryptocurrency market have no prospects in the future, because projects can be dead, and speculators for the sake of earning support the value of these coins in the market.  There are other manipulations, among which many cryptocurrencies do not leave the cryptocurrency market, because they have no value.  But I know that a correction is inevitable, after which only the cryptocurrencies that are in demand will remain on the cryptocurrency market, which will attract more investors to the market and the cryptocurrency market will become more stable.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:48:33 PM

That's certainly true, mate. With crypto's current situation, it's very unlikely it'll go to zero anytime soon. Real Blockchain projects with use cases for the mainstream world will survive in the long run, while useless coins with no vision or purpose will die. Considering that Bitcoin and Ethereum had a long history of development, innovation, and mainstream adoption, it's very unlikely their price will head to $0 in the future. These cryptocurrencies have a large market share with a wealth of supporters, and developers backing them. Bitcoin, being the first cryptocurrency ever created, has managed to increase in price over time. Today's prices are not comparable to those back in 2009 since BTC's inception. The limited supply of BTC, and the ever-increasing adoption from people in the mainstream world, tells us that it'll continue to rise in price instead of going all the way down the drain.

Nonetheless, time will tell us whenever crypto will be able to fulfill its promise of a decentralized economy for the world or not. If governments succeed with their CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies), then everyday people will have no reason to use crypto in the first place. After all, people prefer to deal with something that's backed by the full faith and credit of the government. Something that's unregulated and not backed by a central authority (like Bitcoin or Ethereum) will not gather the likes of people in the mainstream world. But who knows? Maybe I'm wrong and crypto manages to live alongside government-issued digital currencies in the long run. We just have to keep watch of the Blockchain industry's latest developments in order to determine what will be the fate of decentralized cryptocurrencies as we know them. Hopefully, crypto will be here to stay without ever going to zero in price across the market. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:19:04 PM

Am not a fortune teller but with the great achievement crypto had made for the past decade, it is very impossible to think crypto will go to zero, as it is, many company are adopting the use of blockchain in their organisation, not to mention new businesses are accepting btc for transaction and lots more,
From my little observation, the only place I see crypto going is forward,  the time for turning to zero has long gone, now is time for adoption.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2020, 09:42:06 PM

-
First of all, if what I have tried in cryptocurrency is worthless, that is a risk, cryptocurrency is very volatile, right? so by understanding that I have to be prepared for even the worst situation.

On the other hand, I am very optimistic that cryptocurrency will make a big difference to the world, especially in financial technology. This is a big evolution, one day there will be greater adoption of bitcoin. I think so because of some good news lately from Germany, India, and South Korea related to the legality of cryptocurrency.
A cryptocurrency can be worthless if its utility cannot attract the market, otherwise, if its utility is needed and widely adopted it will become increasingly valuable.

Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:59:33 PM

-
First of all, if what I have tried in cryptocurrency is worthless, that is a risk, cryptocurrency is very volatile, right? so by understanding that I have to be prepared for even the worst situation.

On the other hand, I am very optimistic that cryptocurrency will make a big difference to the world, especially in financial technology. This is a big evolution, one day there will be greater adoption of bitcoin. I think so because of some good news lately from Germany, India, and South Korea related to the legality of cryptocurrency.
A cryptocurrency can be worthless if its utility cannot attract the market, otherwise, if its utility is needed and widely adopted it will become increasingly valuable.

Thing is, there's much difference between blockchain and cryptocurrency. The two offers very different solution while cryptocurrency centers on just a digital currency, blockchain covers more. There are thousands of cryptocurrency already claiming to offer a financial solution, the main usecase of bitcoin and till now non of them has been free of the downtrend associated with cryptocurrency and to be honest this is the major reason why people are being skeptical in adopting cryptocurrency.

The way forward is if enthusiasts can focus on the other usecases of Blockchain technology other than just the cryptocurrency application of it, i believe the entire world will experience a new form of decentralization that will provide real pife solutions. When blockchain as a tech giant makes wave, even it's underlying technologies will see more adoption
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:32:50 PM

I can barely imagine this situation when all the crypto goes down to zero point. This is impossible now I think. There too many people that use crypto for reaching their goals. This is an incredible instrument and the whales won't leave it and make it die. Not in the nearest future at least.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 10:26:29 PM

Theoretically what Vitalik said could also happen, even bitcoins could go to zero if they want. But I'm sure it won't happen, to much money involved and to many to make.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 10:42:44 PM

This process is irreversible. I do not think that crypto will tend to zero in principle, because so much money has been invested here. We won't lose it for nothing. Don't worry about this.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 10:43:52 PM

In this world of uncertainties anything is possible but so far crypto has survived through its early age when it looked like it was going to fail. Hopefully it will never come to that.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: