Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto really go to zero?  (Read 3255 times)
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:23:50 PM

It's most unlikely to go to zero. Going to zero will mean it doesn't exist anymore we can incure heavy loss but we can't lose everything and return to a zero point. So cryptocurrency is profitable if we play it right.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:34:16 PM

OP didn't refer to a single coin or token. He referred to the entire crypto industry coming to zero. What that means in essence is that the industry is going to collapse. To that effect I say it's impossible to happen. Cryotocurrency has come a long way as an industry with a couple of them still coming  to the market daily. The time when a lot of people though it was a bubble has passed. Now, it is beginning to gain a lot of traction. Crypto isn't going anywhere. The blockchain tech has come to stay. Bitcoin or any of those cryptos with utility won't come down to zero.
If for all types Crypto, naturally I don't think that will happen. But if some Crypto will be Zero then I agree with that.  We have seen the Crypto world lately continue to grow, although many Crypto projects are scams, but that was only because their project lacked the team and there no trust from public.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:43:21 PM

crypto will never end , it just for shit project which is have no quality at all and have purpose to steal investors money. crypto technology or we often mentioned it as blockchain continuesly developted minute by minute and adoption starting happen to our life. so there is no reason again crypto will go zero.
for certain crypto, the price can get to zero. the price of some altcoins returned to zero and did not disappear because the project was abandoned. Something similar can happen to all types of coins when they are left behind. it's just that, for bitcoin, I think it's very difficult for now.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:09:18 PM

crypto will never end , it just for shit project which is have no quality at all and have purpose to steal investors money. crypto technology or we often mentioned it as blockchain continuesly developted minute by minute and adoption starting happen to our life. so there is no reason again crypto will go zero.
for certain crypto, the price can get to zero. the price of some altcoins returned to zero and did not disappear because the project was abandoned. Something similar can happen to all types of coins when they are left behind. it's just that, for bitcoin, I think it's very difficult for now.

maybe for some shit coins it will happen but not with good bitcoin and alt, because many companies or real projects are investing in these coins, so crypto will continue to grow.
srcarreira

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:03:42 PM

I guess crypto will never go to zero especially the useful ones because if crypto will go to zero I think it will never been made in the first place, it is implemented because of the use of blockchain technology so I think the only crypto that will go to zero are shitcoins which are no use at all.
It will only go to zero if every person will totally abandon using it.
In any other case - crypto will has its value and somebody will try to buy/sell it (no matter how low the price is - it is a currency and it is used)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:35:41 PM

Personally my interpretation of that statement is that, many coins will die and that is because they have nonuse case. I don't think cryptocurrency generally will go to zero rather useless coins will go to zero. My advice is that, make sure you invest in good coins.
It will not go to zero if people will still continue to use it and even the government is planning to adopt and create their own crypto related currency. In the future, blockchain and bitcoin will be widely implemented and their application to current technology will be huge. People want to improve and find different ways to create new things in our technology. In the time of crisis, crypto still goes on and people still want to use it.
Yes, absolutely It won't get to zero in future, In fact now people have been making it's use. Many countries have started adopting cryptocurrency and some countries has already started developing their own currency. Also due to consistent gain of crypto related activities, it is next to impossible for crypto to go the zero. Crypto has making the world better place by replacing it's traditional way of payment. That's why crypto will grow more in upcoming years.
Horionion

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:47:37 PM

There are thousands of people that will never wish crypto to go to zero. Many are working day and night to bring in productive project which means the development of crypto is a priority to some people. As long as we still have more than enough people that still want crypto to develop, it will not go to zero.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:54:03 PM

How could it happen? The market is growing every day and I believe it will grow in the future. Only bullshit and scam projects will die because investors are getting smarter and more careful than before.
Investors are now very careful when choosing to invest in new projects because if the project is not clear, then surely no one will invest. Now investors are only interested in IEO projects at large exchanges because the IEO projects here have good liquidity and do not have to spend too much time waiting. I am now only interested in this type of investment because it minimizes the risk for investors.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:14:23 PM

It's most unlikely to go to zero. Going to zero will mean it doesn't exist anymore we can incure heavy loss but we can't lose everything and return to a zero point. So cryptocurrency is profitable if we play it right.
All things are still possible to happen, only if it is clear that zero will not be able to happen in the near future, so do not say It is very likely that it will not be zero, because it is still possible to happen, and the matter of profitability in cryptocurrency clearly exists if someone knows how to do it.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 01:30:19 PM

There are thousands of people that will never wish crypto to go to zero. Many are working day and night to bring in productive project which means the development of crypto is a priority to some people. As long as we still have more than enough people that still want crypto to develop, it will not go to zero.

Yes.. thousands of people are working on various cryptocurrency projects. But that doesn't mean anything. If a better technology is invented, then cryptocurrency would become worthless all of a sudden. Do you remember what happened to those irritating floppy disks, once CDs and DVDs were invented? In technology, it is common. Old innovations become obsolete, when new ones come to the market.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:35:24 PM

Crypto will not go to Zero path. Many people believed crypto will be zero before 2020 but it is still dominating the virtual currency. I believe tha Shit tokens will be zero but Bitcoin, Ethereum and other good coins will exist. So, there is no possibility go become crypto as zero value.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:36:33 PM

I never thought about that but I think crypto will not go to zero, because I see a lot of ideas about governments that want to adopt crypto and will make their own currency and more and more people are using crypto

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:49:16 PM

To be honest, No. Crypto can't just call it. For this to happen there must be something huge to happen to make this kind of damage to the market. People of millions must liquidate their accounts simultaneously to make it happen. So no, It can't happen. Unless a apocalypse of some sort happened or something. Or if Cryptocurrencies itself is a big scam all of that time, (Which is highly undoubtful).
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:49:28 PM

The question is will the current bitcoin, eth, ltc and other altcoin/token become zero value in the future, as some of you know some government are trying to develop its own crypto and other have tested it on some country Canada has digital dollar, Uruguay has digital Uruguayan pesos, the possibility of returning to zero is there but it is never gonna happen as long as there are investors willing to invest on the current crypto.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 02:50:14 PM

The question is will the current bitcoin, eth, ltc and other altcoin/token become zero value in the future, as some of you know some government are trying to develop its own crypto and other have tested it on some country Canada has digital dollar, Uruguay has digital Uruguayan pesos, the possibility of returning to zero is there but it is never gonna happen as long as there are investors willing to invest on the current crypto.
trade is from providing to the needy, so far crypto is still running like that and has never changed. I agree that as long as there are investors who still want to invest, the crypto will run well and not be constrained by anything.
not seen activity in crypto decreases and continues as usual, even more excited by the increase in bitcoin.
how can happen crypto will be zero if trade and investment continue to run well even continue to show improvement.

it is not easy to be able to change crypto that has been running for a long time and well, resulting in all investors pulling themselves so as to make crypto empty. maybe it's just a figment that can happen and it won't affect the crypto to continue to improve.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 09:03:26 PM

It is very unlikely to happen that value of crypto would be zero in future, that's not going to happen for sure. Certainly, there are many cryptocurrencies which will loose their worth but there are many coins which hold a great potential to stay in the market for long time and the technology is also improving with the passage of time when it comes to transactions. I think crypto like Bitcoins or ethereum are never going to disappoint people as they have a great future.

Not at all. Crypto has gone too far since it's inception back in 2009. Going to zero in terms of price should've happened within crypto's early days. Now that almost everyone is using and patronizing the crypto/Blockchain industry, it looks very unlikely that everything will go down the drain soon. Even central banks and governments have been interested in crypto's core Blockchain technology in order to radically transform mainstream finance. As long as the space continues to innovate, the possibility of crypto assets going to zero are little to none. Only a few altcoins that are abandoned in development without being able to provide real use cases for the world, will die in the long run. Their prices will certainly head to zero in terms of Fiat due to lack of demand on the market.

Nonetheless, naysayers will continue to spread misinformation about crypto as they don't want to lose their "stake" in the centralized financial system of today. One good example of this is Warren Buffet who often criticizes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by saying that they're "worthless". But you and I know that there's "more to crypto than meets the eye". The smart money will always buy crypto no matter what, triggering a spike in prices on the market. As long as the market continues to be active (buy and sell orders) and crypto remains useful, prices going to zero will be more of a dream than anything else. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 10:00:06 PM

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh
I think this will be very difficult. Vitalik is giving very negative thoughts about crypto but he is also somewhat right in it. Because this market is under competition of many manipulating organizations, it is not possible for crypto to return to zero. it will only return to zero when a great crisis occurs or war is fought continuously between countries. Financial assets are considered to be no longer valid and then crypto becomes zero.
also I think that crypto will never be zero because now it has become so famous all around the world people are legalizing the crypto and its really famous. crypto is getting wider day by day more number of investors are buying then how can the price get that lower. I know it has volatile nature but it goes higher and lower many times it changes the value with demand and supply only.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: