Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ROASTING]This forum has big problem with high rank spineless human beings [END]  (Read 2175 times)
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 08:49:07 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 05:48:03 PM by CryptoSparks

Hello,
as always i keep roasting ignorant people accusing me of scamming, and as always after losing the argumentations they either
- delete the posts  
- start a persecution battle spamming on my thread and reporting every message
- leave very stupid and non-fundend negative feedbacks (A guy that i never even talked with , from all the lending situation understood that i run a ponzi with 5% interest rate . Really Vod? Grin Grin

Now i want to say it once and for all, you silly jealous little spineless people, keep trying to stop my business. this is your life, when others build and succeed you feel bad with yourself and try to destroy it because you are NOTHING ELSE THAN A RANK ON A FORUM. I don't care a bit of redtrust. i have all kind of evidence that everyone can access to see i'm legit. I don't care if i'm only a member, and i don't care if you refuse to understand my explanations.

you disgust me.

Also notice how all the roasted users are high rank, most of them legendary. that is not a case. most high rank members are closed in their imaginary cocky fortress where they think they are always right simply because of the rank. NOPE. Grow some balls, and when you understand to have made a mistake, apology instead of acting as a spineless kid

CLOSURE:
The real nature of this thread was double faced. I knew that posting on meta would have been a perfect trap to demonstrate the EXTREME SUPERFICIALITY AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE of some legendary members.
In 24 hours 4 Legendary member and 1 Hero member felt for the trap.

If you want to have a couple laughs, go ahead and read the whole thread.  Grin

But long story short, our business model is bulletproof so i knew any scam accusation would have failed, simply because we can't access the clients funds since they control their own private account while the bot is able to trade via Public API Key with only trading privileges (more on this here)

Even though all info were right there under their nose, none of them bother to check it in order to be able to understand the business model or key definitions.
I've quoted every of their comment so that they are printed in stone, trolls love deleting stuff.

suchmoon was superficial as for own admission and doesn't know what API KEY are
Vod total 0 understanding of the business model
AdolfinWolf huge lack of knowledge, especially in markets. Market are above govs , and bots rule the markets! Yet the guy thinks that one of the biggest industries of the world is just scam and is impossible to make any money from trading!  Grin
DireWolfM14 big lack of knowledge + total 0 understanding of the business model. i really don't  know where you got all that stuff out  Grin
nutildah  total 0 understanding of the business model. The guy never even commented, didn't read anything but felt the need to pop a random idiot negative feedback.

Hopefully this will make some of you big guys think the way you behave and exploit your rank.

Having a high rank doesn't automatically give you the infinite knowledge that your arrogant behaviors would require

One of the positive consequences of this experiment is that a new useful guide born thanks to it:

[FULL GUIDE] API KEY - WHAT is it , WHY you need it and HOW to create one

ALSO

While in here they attack Arakne by saying how impossible is to make money with a market maker bot , they DREAM of doing the same exact thing.

Pathetic  Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:23:40 AM

The Bitcointalk Forum has clear rules for the game: Topic: Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ, If you play by the rules you will be safe from the accusations that you are experiencing at this time.

Obviously you do everything:trust:

Nobody's business forbids you from doing that, but if you do: 1. Running a ponzi. 5% interest per month.
2. Insists that an API key "can act as a private key". Scammy word games.

this error, obviously violating the rules of the game in this forum.

You are not flagged if you do not violate existing rules.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 09:40:24 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 09:55:41 AM by CryptoSparks

The Bitcointalk Forum has clear rules for the game: Topic: Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ, If you play by the rules you will be safe from the accusations that you are experiencing at this time.

Obviously you do everything: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1705958

Nobody's business forbids you from doing that, but if you do: 1. Running a ponzi. 5% interest per month.
2. Insists that an API key "can act as a private key". Scammy word games.

this error, obviously violating the rules of the game in this forum.

You are not flagged if you do not violate existing rules.

Have you accessed the links i posted? I didn't break any rules.

I run a fully documented and legit trading service and both those feedback are from today by spineless people.

1. Running a ponzi. 5% interest per month. This is the funniest. Here the link. How dumb a person can be to understand from a "lending-partnership request" with 5% interest rate that WE PAY that i'm running a ponzi with 5% interest? Either he didn't even read the starting post and rushed to leave negative feedback or, most likely, one of his roasted friend made him do that.
2. Insists that an API key "can act as a private key". Scammy word games. This guy instead just can't accept that an API KEY can act as a private key. I said several times that those are different and that the lender would have had full access to email and password. yet he leaves red trust.

Are you living in a fantasy world where if you don't do anything wrong you won't get in any trouble? If you have time check the links i posted and see for yourself.

Since they can't attack my business directly anymore, since i have 2years of stats,trade history and direct access to demo account with 100% win rate this month, they play these pathetic games  Roll Eyes

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:55:19 AM

Are you living in a fantasy world where if you don't do anything wrong you won't get in any trouble? If you have time check the links i posted and see for yourself.

Since they can't attack my business directly anymore, since i have 2years of stats,trade history and direct access to demo account with 100% win rate this month, they play these silly games  Roll Eyes
Seems like you're living in a fantasy world: namely that of the land of the blind, where you're the one eyed man. Or so you think at least.

This guy instead just can't accept that an API KEY can act as a private key.
You're on a *cryptographic forum*, did you really think you could get away with spewing such obvious bullshit, and not get called out on it? We're not all 12 anymore.

I run a fully documented and legit trading service and both those feedback are from today by spineless people.

1. Running a ponzi. 5% interest per month. This is the funniest. Here the link. How dumb a person can be to understand from a "lending-partnership request" with 5% interest rate that WE PAY that i'm running a ponzi with 5% interest? Either he didn't even read the starting post and rushed to leave negative feedback or, most likely, one of his roasted friend made him do that.
Take a minute to reflect on your words, and then ask yourself if you yourself really believe what you just jot down.

Please go back to the kiddo forum you came from, and promote your ponzi/hyip trash there. You won't be missed here.

Cya.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 09:58:00 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 10:17:42 AM by CryptoSparks

Have you accessed the links i posted? I didn't break any rules.

2. Insists that an API key "can act as a private key". Scammy word games. This guy instead just can't accept that an API KEY can act as a private key. I said several times that those are different and that the lender would have had full access to email and password. yet he leaves red trust.

Since they can't attack my business directly anymore, since i have 2years of stats,trade history and direct access to demo account with 100% win rate this month, they play these silly games  Roll Eyes
Seems like you're living in a fantasy world: namely that of the land of the blind, where you're the one eyed man. Or so you think at least.

This guy instead just can't accept that an API KEY can act as a private key.
You're on a *cryptographic forum*, did you really think you could get away with spewing such obvious bullshit?
Please go back to the kiddo forum you came from, and promote your ponzi/hyip trash there. You won't be missed here.

Cya.

Here's another Legendary yelling from his cocky castle. Prove me that an api key+email+pass can't act as private key and i will leave.

Meanwhile, i post the same reply:

Can you use a private key to control funds on a wallet? YES
Can you use a api key to control funds on an exchange wallet? YES
Can an api key act as a private key? YES
Is an api key different than a private key? YES
Did i say an api key is the same as a private key ? NO

My existence doesn't rely on forums like yours. Btw shouldn't you be spamming your signature on the forum instead of fighting on definitions with who codes from 14 yo

Furthermore the whole definition was and is not relevant to the subject. just a dumb excuse. Having access to EMAIL+PASSWORD is the same as a private key. The API KEY is just another way of accessing it. Also look what ponzi are than describe how my business relates to it  Kiss

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:12:36 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 10:27:51 AM by YOSHIE

You have been warned, but you don't care.
Continue to do it. Try to hold your emotions and speak well to @vod and @suchmoon.

Secondly, an API KEY, based on its privileges, can act as a private key

Stop talking nonsense. It depends on trusting your service, it's nothing like e.g. a Bitcoin private key. If you keep insisting on it you'll likely earn red trust - people tend to care about that shit on this forum.

I have read your topic, but there are no smooth responses.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5175381

I'm not sure that you can convince the two DTs, for your current problem. Not sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 10:15:52 AM

You have been warned, but you don't care.
Continue to do it. Try to hold your emotions and speak well to @vod and @suchmoon.

Secondly, an API KEY, based on its privileges, can act as a private key

Stop talking nonsense. It depends on trusting your service, it's nothing like e.g. a Bitcoin private key. If you keep insisting on it you'll likely earn red trust - people tend to care about that shit on this forum.

I have read your topic, but there are no smooth responses.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5175381

There no space for smooth responses to debunked stupid accusations. Also why are you quoting partial replies of mine? Thanks for posting again the link though

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:17:45 AM

Here's another Legendary yelling from his cocky castle. Prove me that an api key can't act as private key and i will leave.

Meanwhile, i post the same reply:

Can you use a private key to control funds on a wallet? YES
Can you use a api key to control funds on an exchange wallet? YES
Can an api key act as a private key? YES
Is an api key different than a private key? YES
Did i say an api key is the same as a private key ? NO

A pure contradictio in terminis(?). Just because something can *possibly* have some of the same functionality doesn't mean that it is equal to the instrument it is compared to.

No. an API key cannot act as a private key.
No. an API key cannot in it's abstract form be used to control funds on an exchange wallet. It can only signal certain commands for the private key to perform. It doesn't replace the private key at all.
Not to mention that an api key doesn't hold any funds, and can have it's access blocked, whereas a private key obviously can't. But i feel like i'm just stating the obvious here, so it's time to stop.

My existence doesn't rely on forums like yours. Btw shouldn't you be spamming your signature on the forum instead of fighting on definitions with who codes from 14 yo

Furthermore the whole definition was and is not relevant to the subject. just a dumb excuse. Also look what ponzi are.  Kiss

Except that your entire existence does rely on forums like these. It's funny to see how you project your problems onto me as if they were somehow mine. Something tells me you yourself don't believe what you're saying either.  Tongue

Btw shouldn't you be spamming your signature on the forum instead of fighting on definitions with who codes from 14 yo
You're 15 now?

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 10:27:18 AM

A pure contradictio in terminis(?). Just because something can *possibly* have some of the same functionality doesn't mean that it is equal to the instrument it is compared to.

No. an API key cannot act as a private key.
No. an API key cannot in it's abstract form be used to control funds on an exchange wallet. It can only signal certain commands for the private key to perform. It doesn't replace the private key at all.
Not to mention that an api key doesn't hold any funds, and can have it's access blocked, whereas a private key obviously can't. But i feel like i'm just stating the obvious here, so it's time to stop.

No idea where you see the contradiction  Grin

Is clear that this guy never used an API KEY. With an API KEY with full privileges you can do ANYTHING on the account. You understand? ANYTHING. Instead of making yourself ridiculously dumb to everyone, go and spend some qualitative time LEARNING how development, coding, api, websocket ecc. work. Then you can come and talk with me.

Wanna bet? give me api key with full power, email and pass, let's see if i can't control the fund.  Grin Grin

Looks like more time you spend on the forum ranking, the more neurons gets lost.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge cit. Charles Darwin

Except that your entire existence does rely on forums like these. It's funny to see how you project your problems onto me as if they were somehow mine. Something tells me you yourself don't believe what you're saying either.  Tongue

Oh yeah? am i wasting my time spamming to earn a bounty on signature? or am i building a business? do you think my main action is on this forum?  Grin Not projecting my problems, i don't even consider dumb people problems. You came yelling nonsense, and i have to put you back in your cocky castle.
Btw. i'm still awaiting your explanation on how my ponzi would work.

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:36:35 AM

i have all kind of evidence that everyone can access to see i'm legit. I don't care if i'm only a member, and i don't care if you refuse to understand my explanations.
If you don't really care just about anything said about you or the feedback then why don't you just stop spamming Meta, seeking for attention?

What's the point of saying you don't care yet you keep coming back here 🤷‍♂️
Legit people know what they do, and they don't have to moan all over the forum over minor issues.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:40:27 AM

The way I understand it, you control the private key and the lenders are given access to the platform via API keys. That means you can also control the funds provided by lenders. You, as the platform owner, is also capable of doing anything like changing the access of lenders to their funds.  
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 10:40:57 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 10:52:03 AM by CryptoSparks

i have all kind of evidence that everyone can access to see i'm legit. I don't care if i'm only a member, and i don't care if you refuse to understand my explanations.
If you don't really care just about anything said about you or the feedback then why don't you just stop spamming Meta, seeking for attention?

Legit people know what they do, and they don't have to moan all over the forum over minor issues.
Minor issues? This forum is full of Legendary TRASH. I come back to defend myself and my business.  Does that make sense to you?

The way I understand it, you control the private key and the lenders are given access to the platform via API keys. That means you can also control the funds provided by lenders. You, as the platform owner, is also capable of doing anything like changing the access of lenders to their funds.  

Not at all, but i like the way you approached the critic, with at least a doubt assumption. I can see you haven't reached the legendary status yet.  Grin Grin

If you're talking about our service, is very easy. There's no private key.  Grin People create and manage their own bitmex account, while giving us a ORDER ONLY API KEY to link the bot. We have no direct access to the account,email, password,privatekey. NOTHING.. Yet somehow, people say we run a ponzi while we actually never touch the funds untill the costumer voluntary pays the commission.

If you are talking about the proposition i made to lenders providers on this forum, that's different since we are actually borrowing money with interest. In that case a new bitmex account gets created and email+password+email account + api key gets delivered to the lender so it can keep full control on the funds even though the funds are actually "ours" and the lender could run away with the loan+ profits generated.

I honestly don't know how a scam or a ponzi could be made. If anyone can , please show me

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2413

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:52:21 AM

If the business of your is making so much profits (your signature says %495 ROI which is hard to believe btw), why are you seeking investors? Why don't you go all in and have the big prize? Why are you being so nice to us?

Sorry but you are indeed looking for people to scam.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 10:56:05 AM

If the business of your is making so much profits (your signature says %495 ROI which is hard to believe btw), why are you seeking investors? Why don't you go all in and have the big prize?

Here we go. LOW RANK PEOPLE can you see how funny is it that all LEGENDARY cannot understand what i'm doing??  Grin Grin Grin

Is not like they are all dumb, just superficial. This guy could easily hand over my thread and download the full 2 year data and trade history of the 495%roi and verify for itself.
Damn he could even access the demo account via api key and see the trades. YET he's sorry but indeed i'm simply looking to scam people.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

To answer, why am i seeking investors? because i'm running a goddamn quant shop. is what quant shops do. I have a product and i can monetize it in many many ways. Is that shockingly absurd to believe? Can you get rich with 500% in 2 years? Join my service then

mindrust
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:57:35 AM

If the business of your is making so much profits (your signature says %495 ROI which is hard to believe btw), why are you seeking investors? Why don't you go all in and have the big prize?

Here we go. LOW RANK PEOPLE can you see how funny is it that all LEGENDARY cannot understand what i'm doing??  Grin Grin Grin

Is not like they are all dumb, just superficial. This guy could easily hand over my thread and download the full 2 year data and trade history of the 495%roi and verify for itself.
Damn he could even access the demo account via api key and see the trades. YET he's sorry but indeed i'm simply looking to scam people.

But why are you being so nice to us? We are all spineless human beings as you said in the title. Why do you want to makes us rich? Let us die poor. Wink

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 11:02:19 AM

But why are you being so nice to us? We are all spineless human beings as you said in the title. Why do you want to makes us rich? Let us die poor. Wink

Do you think i will let any of the spineless people that i roasted join? I have 7 names on my banned note. And the answer is Bitcoin. We earn even more by acquiring more clients.

mindrust
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:05:56 AM

Do you think i will let any of the spineless people that i roasted join? I have 7 names on my banned note. And the answer is Bitcoin. We earn even more by acquiring more clients.

That kind of attitude will indeed get you many customers. Keep it up.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 11:07:47 AM

That kind of attitude will indeed get you many customers. Keep it up.

We will see, every day new users join our army and i dont need pigs and dogs since the spots available are limited.

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:09:13 AM

Minor issues? This forum is full of Legendary TRASH. I come back to defend myself and my business.  Does that make sense to you?
Yes Minor issue because you told us that you don't care... Or have you forgotten already?

This forum is not for you... Try somewhere else where you can advertise HYIPs/Ponzi schemes and no one will give two fucks about it. In here once you come with your shady business models, you get distrusted. That how it works
Because at the end of the day all those Ponzi schemes, MLMs, Matrices, Doublers,HYIPs or whatever you call them despite paying at first will eventually rip off some people who join later.

█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 11:17:10 AM

Yes Minor issue because you told us that you don't care... Or have you forgotten already?

This forum is not for you... Try somewhere else where you can advertise HYIPs/Ponzi schemes and no one will give two fucks about it. In here once you come with your shady business models, you get distrusted. That how it works
Because at the end of the day all those Ponzi schemes, MLMs, Matrices, Doublers,HYIPs or whatever you call them despite paying at first will eventually rip off some people who join later.

What a nice logic you have there,maybe you should work for the police.

Do you know how easy is to prove a service is ponzi  or  scam?? Go ahead and PROVE i'm running one. In my thread you have access to data and trading account. GO and prove that im running a shady business. Otherwise, silence is a better option. And as always, let me decide what is and isn't for me.

I'm fighting with dumbos since early summer and all got defeated and roasted. Let's see if you can do better

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: