Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:26:54 AM

IEO Freelanex is already running and in less than 11 days they will close Round 1,
I try to visit P2PB2B and try to find information about the supply that has been sold, but I can't find it, is there anyone here who can provide that information?  Huh

P2PB2B does not display sales that IEO has sold currently in progress, so we can only wait until IEO is finished and after that ask the team how the IEO results are.

But I hope Freelanex in its sales success and achieving the target in this project will continue to grow.

Yes, p2pb2b and shortex also not showing these details. But we will update only IEO done, it will not be an issue. but you can check above reply i made about the sales.
If the progress of the IEO is only going to be displayed at the end of the whole token sale, then I think that is not the best. Some investors use the progress to predict the success of the whole process and decide whether to join or not so I would advise the team to display the progress
Could it also be that sales are not going on well as expected and so team has decided to hide the progress of the sales for now? Because this is quite strange to me and its my first time of witnessing a token sale like.
why do you think like that ?, Freelanex sales are still running, and still have a long time, if you feel strange about Freelanex means you do not believe them,
some projects also have no information about progress but they are fine, we are sure. to the team, the team will do their best

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 04:35:46 AM

Never broke your trust on us, definitely, we have possible trust that we can stable token value after the IEO Smiley

This kind of commitment is needed by investors which will increase investor confidence to join and buy tokens from Freelanex IEO
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 04:37:28 AM

How many tokens is Freelanex allocated on P2PB2B? and what is the minimum target that must be sold during IEO? Comparison between total supply and the prices are very reasonable, and I think this is interesting.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:39:02 AM

why do you think like that ?, Freelanex sales are still running, and still have a long time, if you feel strange about Freelanex means you do not believe them,
some projects also have no information about progress but they are fine, we are sure. to the team, the team will do their best
Every investor wants transparency and it is not about thinking negative. It is just an example of the assumptions that investors will start making if token sales are not being displayed to them during the whole process. And that is why I'm trying to encourage team to display the progress.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:47:13 AM

Now that the project is really clear for me and I think I would definitely benefit from this since I am a freelancer working at home. Now, it is time for us to see if the sale will be successful in that way, the project will continue so let say that the sale will not be successful on these exchanges, what will happen? Is it going to vanish? or will proceed even the projected funds are not raised?
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:47:27 AM

IEO Freelanex is already running and in less than 11 days they will close Round 1,
I try to visit P2PB2B and try to find information about the supply that has been sold, but I can't find it, is there anyone here who can provide that information?  Huh

P2PB2B does not display sales that IEO has sold currently in progress, so we can only wait until IEO is finished and after that ask the team how the IEO results are.

But I hope Freelanex in its sales success and achieving the target in this project will continue to grow.

Yes, p2pb2b and shortex also not showing these details. But we will update only IEO done, it will not be an issue. but you can check above reply i made about the sales.
but should the developer do that because it can give investors comfort about your sales, should it be easy?
because this project is very good and will probably be the top project by the end of this year

Huys, still 4 days for round 1, and we cannot do everything you guys asking. As I said we will declare everything to public after round 1, and for today average is p2pb2b is 40% and Shortex is 35%.

I try to visit P2PB2B and try to find information about the supply that has been sold, but I can't find it, is there anyone here who can provide that information?  Huh

I saw IEO on shortex, and it says that the goal must be 10 million USD,
what if Shortex cannot raise funds that far? Will this cause Freelanex to not work?

We are Answering always this question. Shortex and p2pb2b cannot raise 10m from round 1 and round 2, because those are small exchanges, and we will list on another exchange for round 3, so we expect that we have to run round 3 on bigger exchange to complete hard cap. Even we raised or not round 3 will be the maximum.

I try to visit P2PB2B and try to find information about the supply that has been sold, but I can't find it, is there anyone here who can provide that information?  Huh

If the progress of the IEO is only going to be displayed at the end of the whole token sale, then I think that is not the best. Some investors use the progress to predict the success of the whole process and decide whether to join or not so I would advise the team to display the progress

Mate, we will declare all details after round 1, so they can contribute round 2 if they cannot belive on us Smiley

I saw IEO on shortex, and it says that the goal must be 10 million USD,
what if Shortex cannot raise funds that far? Will this cause Freelanex to not work?
Let's have a possitive view. Freelanex is a good project and i believed it can bring more investors to invest and buy FLXC tokens. So far ,if the token sold in p2pb2b is 40% and around 30% in shortex i think it is a good sign and we are hoping that it will continue to increase before 11days end for the round 1 of IEO.

Absolutely, so far we can happy with it, but we are trying to reach 100% from soft cap to reach these exchanges Smiley and then clearly pass for round 2 target Smiley

Could it also be that sales are not going on well as expected and so team has decided to hide the progress of the sales for now? Because this is quite strange to me and its my first time of witnessing a token sale like.
It is not our decision, as I said we will declare everything after the IEO round 1, from round 2 it will appear on the web. That is not an issue, so people can contribute to round 2 if they have any doubts about this.

Never broke your trust on us, definitely, we have possible trust that we can stable token value after the IEO Smiley

This kind of commitment is needed by investors which will increase investor confidence to join and buy tokens from Freelanex IEO

Definitely we always trying to do what we promised Smiley

How many tokens is Freelanex allocated on P2PB2B? and what is the minimum target that must be sold during IEO? Comparison between total supply and the prices are very reasonable, and I think this is interesting.

From round 1 p2pb2b and shortex we are looking for 1million, which is our soft cap, and 40% from shortex and 60% from p2pb2b.

Every investor wants transparency and it is not about thinking negative. It is just an example of the assumptions that investors will start making if token sales are not being displayed to them during the whole process. And that is why I'm trying to encourage team to display the progress.

Thank you, and as I said we will definitely declare everything for before round 2, but I will discuss with exchanges and team about this after having too many requests Smiley

Now that the project is really clear for me and I think I would definitely benefit from this since I am a freelancer working at home. Now, it is time for us to see if the sale will be successful in that way, the project will continue so let say that the sale will not be successful on these exchanges, what will happen? Is it going to vanish? or will proceed even the projected funds are not raised?

Appreciate Smiley as I always say we cannot reach more than soft cap from round 1, and we know that very well, thats why we already planned for round 2 and 3, we believe that from round 3 definitely we can reach the goal. But in case we failed to raise hard cap as you asked, no we will still run the company and we do have a plan if we raise 50% from the hard cap as well, and no worries about that we always with you Smiley
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:56:22 PM

the Freelanex team is confident, why all can't trust them?
I saw it on P2PB2B FLXC has a pretty fast progress, you can see it there with the green line, so calm down they can do it!  Roll Eyes
patz22

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:48:32 AM

I saw it on P2PB2B FLXC has a pretty fast progress, you can see it there with the green line, so calm down they can do it!  Roll Eyes

Why do you say that not all are not trusting them? Is there an article that I can check to see if there are any bad reviews about them? I have checked their ratings from known people in crypto specializing ICOs but all of them are good reviews. Anyway, whatever it is this project is really good for all people working specially at home.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:47:00 AM

You're right ,for just five day's Freelanex has more than 40% progress in p2pb2b and it was a good sign for this project. But i think people trusted the team and the project because if not they will not patronized FLXC tokens in this IEO.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:09:38 AM

I know for sure that the Freelanex team are envisioned to create a global working environment to provide better job opportunities in order to promote transparent business conditions. So if transparency is your hallmark, then what's preventing you from allowing investors to see the progress of your token sakes?

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 03:32:04 AM

thank you for the response and we will wait for the best steps from the team

Yes, I support this suggestion, because the progress of token sales shows transparency and gives investors confidence.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:40:06 AM

Yes, I support this suggestion, because the progress of token sales shows transparency and gives investors confidence.
The team has answered all the questions, and they already have the intention after IEO ends,
 so don't worry, friends, everyone will know how Freelanex will progress at the end.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:51:07 AM

I know for sure that the Freelanex team are envisioned to create a global working environment to provide better job opportunities in order to promote transparent business conditions. So if transparency is your hallmark, then what's preventing you from allowing investors to see the progress of your token sakes?

the freelanex team did not prevent it, you can see progress on P2PB2B, there is a green line, and now the green line has reached half,
and that is good news because Freelanex has so far been running IEO smoothly

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:03:24 AM

the freelanex team did not prevent it, you can see progress on P2PB2B, there is a green line, and now the green line has reached half,
yes you are absolutely right, with the progress in P2PB2B it has also provided sufficient information, although the number of tokens sold is unknown,
but I don't know if we login there will be have detailed information?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
patz22

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:19:15 AM

With regards to token sale you have to understand that this is not an ICO so meaning to say the exchanges have the first information on how is the amount raised but I think the better question is. Are they(exchanges) updating the amount raised to freelanex team? Not just that green bar or maybe it will be released once the tokensale is over. But I guess, let us just wait until the sale is over then we can go from there. We, as part of the community to support this project. Why not we promote it further for its success, show our support and for sure it will succeed.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:27:37 AM

With regards to token sale you have to understand that this is not an ICO so meaning to say the exchanges have the first information on how is the amount raised but I think the better question is. Are they(exchanges) updating the amount raised to freelanex team? Not just that green bar or maybe it will be released once the tokensale is over. But I guess, let us just wait until the sale is over then we can go from there. We, as part of the community to support this project. Why not we promote it further for its success, show our support and for sure it will succeed.
I like this project, I bought it on P2PB2B and the price of the bonus given now is already a lot of 25%,
moreover the first stage of the IEO will soon be finished, so don't worry about the problem of progress,
the most important thing is to buy as much as possible so you don't regret it  Grin

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:36:23 AM

I like this project, I bought it on P2PB2B and the price of the bonus given now is already a lot of 25%,
moreover the first stage of the IEO will soon be finished, so don't worry about the problem of progress,
the most important thing is to buy as much as possible so you don't regret it  Grin
if the bonus is 50% maybe now I already bought it hehe, who has funds to buy is very lucky,
many people see Freelanex has a good rating, and the project also looks strong, so congratulations

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:37:08 AM

I saw it on P2PB2B FLXC has a pretty fast progress, you can see it there with the green line, so calm down they can do it!  Roll Eyes
Demanding for a live report of the progress of the token sales doesn't mean the community is against them or can't trust them. They just want something that will boost investors' confidence that's all.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

yes you are absolutely right, with the progress in P2PB2B it has also provided sufficient information, although the number of tokens sold is unknown,

I am really surprised that nevertheless, you have decided to use p2pb2b for Freelanex IEO. there are a lot of accusations in their way of doing business and if something goes wrong you project will be negatively marked because of them.
Here is accusation thread about them: BEWARE OF SUPER SCAM: P2PB2B claim to be worlds biggest exchange !

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:47:48 PM

Why do you say that not all are not trusting them? Is there an article that I can check to see if there are any bad reviews about them? I have checked their ratings from known people in crypto specializing ICOs but all of them are good reviews. Anyway, whatever it is this project is really good for all people working specially at home.

Appreciate mate, we have everywhere positive "high" ratings and we always wanna do best for our supporters, and once we launched the freelanex main platform we believe most of us can have the benefits by freelancing.

You're right ,for just five day's Freelanex has more than 40% progress in p2pb2b and it was a good sign for this project. But i think people trusted the team and the project because if not they will not patronized FLXC tokens in this IEO.

Yes, we have good positive thoughts that we can win the market, because of the project nature. And we will do it somehow, belive on the team, not the exchanges and other things Smiley

Idk why you guys always asking the same question when we answer for that. Yes, there is nothing to hide, and we are not hiding about our raisings. And let's see, if someone shows fake raisings on website you guys gonna believe them? we don't wanna manipulate anyone, and we will declare our raisings from round 1 through our social media's, and from round 2 will be live all the raisings for sure.

Everything will be declare to the public soon through our social channels Smiley

Appreciate mate, yes only CEO has the access to the numbers, and any exchanges are not providing their API, specially p2pb2b and Shortex as I know, but we can track all details through freelanex account. That's why it's hard to add an actual raising percentage and the number for the website. And yes, we can add fake details as others do, we don't need to manipulate our supporters with fake information. That's why we saying we will declare all informations after round 1 and will show on the website as well.

the most important thing is to buy as much as possible so you don't regret it  Grin

Totally agreed that because from 9 days the bonus will be 15% and then for round 3 will be no bonus at all. But I believe we don't need to offer any bonus when we gonna list IEO on a top exchange because the price will be definitely high when listing, also we believe that we will able to make market stable with ongoing methods ( cannot declare exactly, but we have everything). yes, if you delay you will lose good opportunity Smiley

if the bonus is 50% maybe now I already bought it hehe, who has funds to buy is very lucky,
many people see Freelanex has a good rating, and the project also looks strong, so congratulations

Sorry mate you are late, but still have a chance to get 25% and then you will lose 25% as well Wink btw appreciate for the confidence on us and we will always trying to keep this confidence on out supporters Smiley

I am really surprised that nevertheless, you have decided to use p2pb2b for Freelanex IEO. there are a lot of accusations in their way of doing business and if something goes wrong you project will be negatively marked because of them.
Here is accusation thread about them: BEWARE OF SUPER SCAM: P2PB2B claim to be worlds biggest exchange !

We are aware of the risk and we have all the details about them, and also we got positive feedback from their previous IEO's as well, and personally I also have some doubts about them and their operations, but so far everything going smoothly. And that's why we decided to list on shortex, because of some people don't trust p2pb2b, so now people can buy FLXC from shortex instead if p2pb2b.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: