Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to invest in Bit Coins  (Read 429 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:49:07 AM

For now, is not appropriate if you want to choose a long-term investment. Because the current market is very bad.
Not just Bitcoin but altcoins also decreased and increased unconducive. For short-term do day trading to take profit.

altcoins have been "decreasing" for almost two years now and that is not going to change. in long term all of them get dumped hard. you should never even consider them as "investments" in first place.
as for bitcoin, the market is currently ONLY bad for day traders because they can not predict the SHORT TERM direction in which bitcoin may go not for "investors". for them it is the best time they can hope for to start investing in bitcoin because it is in a dip.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:32:19 PM

For now, is not appropriate if you want to choose a long-term investment. Because the current market is very bad.
Not just Bitcoin but altcoins also decreased and increased unconducive. For short-term do day trading to take profit.

If you bought at the dip at $7.5k those past few days and have sold at $10k today then, it will be a big profit for you in just few days, and I am one of those who benefited from it. Bought some amount then sold when I wake up this morning, I earned $40, not big amount for others but for me a big help as I just did it in short term only.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:10:27 PM

If you bought at the dip at $7.5k those past few days and have sold at $10k today then, it will be a big profit for you in just few days, and I am one of those who benefited from it. Bought some amount then sold when I wake up this morning, I earned $40, not big amount for others but for me a big help as I just did it in short term only.
Yeah, it was just two days back when the price was below 7.5k$ and today it managed to reach 10K$. I personally feel the good times for the crypto are coming and if you are thinking to make a purchase then don't delay any further as I don't think the price would decline any further from here. However, it is still quite hard to assume whether it is the beginning of a bull run or just another short-termed rally...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:31:21 PM

$40 is not a small amount for overnight profit and I believe it's good for short term profit. This is not an appropriate time for even short term trading in my point of view as it's too volatile and only the market research or cautiousness cannot help us here as we need little bit stability to jump in. But we an definitely consider these market situation best suitable for risk investment as there are chances of more profit only if you are willing to take risk.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:59:28 PM

Yeah, it was just two days back when the price was below 7.5k$ and today it managed to reach 10K$. I personally feel the good times for the crypto are coming and if you are thinking to make a purchase then don't delay any further as I don't think the price would decline any further from here. However, it is still quite hard to assume whether it is the beginning of a bull run or just another short-termed rally...
Right now is very difficult to know what we should do, it is easy to think the price will continue to go up and that is a strong possibility but when you begin to think about what could have caused such a fast recovery in the price I do not find a reason, and it is entirely possible the price could go down as fast as it went up, personally I would prefer to see the market growing slowly and in a constant way to avoid any future crashes but it seems this market is destined to go through periods of pump and dumps like right now.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:46:35 PM

Right now is very difficult to know what we should do, it is easy to think the price will continue to go up and that is a strong possibility but when you begin to think about what could have caused such a fast recovery in the price I do not find a reason, and it is entirely possible the price could go down as fast as it went up, personally I would prefer to see the market growing slowly and in a constant way to avoid any future crashes but it seems this market is destined to go through periods of pump and dumps like right now.
With the coin's sudden hype people are still hesitant to make up any further investment in the coin as many are considering this to be just a temporary pump. But I believe the price from here will continue to grow and we can expect a major rally hitting the market before the year's end. So, I think it would be a smart to invest in it right now as next year we are also having the BTC halving and the price would be sky-rocketed after that...

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:52:05 PM

Bitcoins (FTFY, it's one word)
Thank you for saying that.  It's a mistake that not even a newbie should make.

With the coin's sudden hype people are still hesitant to make up any further investment in the coin as many are considering this to be just a temporary pump.
That might well be true, but bitcoin is now at $9600 and that's even higher than it was yesterday.  Might be a touch of FOMO going on here so traders are obviously buying and they should.  The second to last time that bitcoin was above $10,000 I kept telling myself that every time it dropped below that point it was a good time to buy in and I still think I'm correct. 

I couldn't say for sure that the market is going to surge above that level tomorrow or the next day, but it's coming.  It was a good time to buy bitcoin when op started this thread and it's still a good time now.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:07:25 PM

If you are looking to profit in any market you are bound to invest when the market is going down and not when the market is moving higher and hence i did not understand what you mean by the market is bad when the price is hovering above $9k, day trading is profitable if you are an expert in the market and you employ bots to monitor the market situation, if not you are not going to make any money in the short term.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:41:15 AM

There are a strong prediction and rumor that Bitcoin will hit 11K USD this time, so, you may buy Bitcoin at this current price if you haven't yet! Bitcoin has much good news, more big people involving it. So, buying Bitcoin is the best decision in crypto!

cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:37:48 AM

There are a strong prediction and rumor that Bitcoin will hit 11K USD this time, so, you may buy Bitcoin at this current price if you haven't yet! Bitcoin has much good news, more big people involving it. So, buying Bitcoin is the best decision in crypto!
I think no one is said it will hit 11k USD on this bull run, because they ask 40 days before and they understand the market stability. Bitcoin is a forever trusted crypto currency so anyone can buy and hold for long term because it makes unexpected profit. Majority of the beginners are still interested in BTC investment so it will cross the 11k USD at upcoming months.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:10:01 PM

Hi All,

I am new here and i want to Is this right time to invest in Bit Coins.

Please assist me.

Thanks

Markets are uncertain especially the crypto market ranks on top when it comes to volatility. No one can really tell you when is the right time to invest in BTC but I think that one right time to invest in BTC was 9 years ago and the other best is now. This now is constant even if you read this post in future. It's because BTC is very useful by bringing enhanced security and transmission of funds over distances. This utility along with it's limited supply will always be boosting it's price further up. But as this market is very volatile and I would say insecure you should only invest what you can afford to lose and nothing more than that.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:40:20 PM

That is yet to be seen, the sudden growth of bitcoin took everyone by surprise and while the price was close to hit 11,000 dollars we have yet to see a close price above 10,000 this may not seem like a big deal but it is, 10,000 dollars is a great psychological barrier, if bitcoin is unable to break it during the next days you can be sure the price will go down and will return to a price close to 8000 but if we can go above that price then 11,000 could be easily surpassed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: