Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you desperately looking for exchanges to dump your altcoins  (Read 2353 times)
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:21:53 PM

We most of the bounty hunter or airdroppers has shit or worthless coins in their wallets. I am keeping it as it is because I know we can not do anything with such coins so keep it as it is in your wallet. There is no need to take tension of shit coins just focus on the worthy coins you have in your wallet.
I think that now you should not even try very hard and focus on any coins received from bounty or airdrops rewards. it's better to keep accumulating more tokens and wait for the altcoin season

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:27:50 PM

These altcoins or shitcoins has become an eyesore every time I checked my wallets three wallets full of shitcoins, I'm desperately looking to trade or dump these altcoins, because it just reminds me of wasted time and money.
Are you also desperately looking to dump your altcoins.
Most traders prefer to use fordelta to dump tokens which have zero potentials of becoming successful after listing. The fact is, some of these so called shitcoins do not even have trade volumes hence cannot be traded or dumped for any coin. The only way to get rid of them is to send them out and waste gas fees.
Instead of wasting supplementary transaction fees, exchanging these tokens for small ETH looks like a better solution for dumping. Getting rid of the any altcoin is easy but after reading the randomly pumped order book I regret this decision. I ask politely on various crypto platforms for sending these altcoins as a donation project which accepts crypto funds, maybe someone will take care of the cheap prices on exchanges like Etherdelta or Forkdelta.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:53:54 AM

yep, I also have lots of shit coins in my wallet, most of them got from airdrops and they already dead coin now, no value anymore they delisted in exchange. Too bad that I didn't sell them when they have a value.
Forkdelta usually you will find tokens that you get from airdrop to be able to sell it. but indeed right now even if there is in the market there is usually no Buy Order so that it will also be useless we cannot sell it  Grin
The same goes here, coins/tokens are all from airdrop. Most of airdrop token including the scam project sometimes can bee seen in Forkdelta, most of the time their volume is very low, also there is no buy order, what we can see is only sell volume who's trying to sell their coin. For that reason we can't sell it and it will stay forever in our wallets unless the situation will change.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 01:28:12 AM

These altcoins or shitcoins has become an eyesore every time I checked my wallets three wallets full of shitcoins, I'm desperately looking to trade or dump these altcoins, because it just reminds me of wasted time and money.

If youre irritated then why not create a new wallet so you wouldn't have any eye sore when you check it. I have some too so nothing we can do about that, just create a new one it is not a big problem mate. If the tokens still doesn't have  value then its okay wait for it, dont be so hasty some can get fortune by waiting. Check out btc, before its damn cheap but now, it can get you millions of USD.

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:29:15 AM

The biggest risk for any investment is liquidity,so as for crypto coins.

If you really hold poor liquidity coins,need try to convert to mainstream coin,like BTC and ETH.

And distribute to little money for these poor liquid coins to reduce risk,so,no need to panic to sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:39:39 AM

I'm also on the same boat, some of my coins have not even get into any exchange even in a DEX when it is easy to get it in that exchange and to think that they are funded they just want to scam people and do not really have a plan to get in the exchange or do what they've promised to their investors.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 03:08:48 AM

yep, I also have lots of shit coins in my wallet, most of them got from airdrops and they already dead coin now, no value anymore they delisted in exchange. Too bad that I didn't sell them when they have a value.
You're not alone in this situation. About 70% of the coins in my wallet are all dead coins with no value on the market. Some never got listed in the first place whereas others were listed but did not have any real value. It is very difficult to get rid of these coins, perhaps the wallets should allow a feature which will enable users to burn some unwanted coins from the wallet without having to waste any gas fees.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:40:32 AM

Even if they are listed on an exchange platform, who do you expect to come and buy shitcoins into their wallet? You just need to understand that, Once you find yourself in the crypto ecosystem as a bounty hunter or as an investor, you are highly likely to own some amount of shitcoins in your wallet.  You just have to leave them in your wallet.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:49:36 AM

I'm not looking where to dump my altcoins because I hold it in 3 years already. :") for me it is a lesson not to pick a project to participate or to invest immediately. I lost my intire 2 months for participating with this shitcoins. but, I dont have any regrets for it. as long as I learn new more things about crypto that day. learning is earning too.. so this time it is time to choose something right. dyor for own sake.

Watch out for this SPACE!
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:34:43 AM

What was the point of investing in alts that don't have any sort of liquidity in the first place? That's my question to you. Good projects will have no trouble finding exchanges, and investors will put up liquidity in the orderbooks with absolutely no trouble. Only crappy projects with absolutely no substance will have trouble finding this.

Just don't do it in the first place. Prevention is better than a cure.

I suggest that you also try to sell them in the marketplace section of the altcoin forum on bitcointalk. There are P2P traders looking for these coins without liquidity once in a while.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:41:52 AM

yes if you make a mistake in buying you should sell as early as possible, to avoid greater losses.
and replace your losses with other coins that have the potential to provide benefits.
I once bought shitcoin and lost 50% in it.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:38:22 AM

I also hold some shit altcoins that I have decided to ignore and act like it's not there. Now I have learnt to buy good Altcoins with potentials. Also if I must do bounty, I have to also do projects that I believe won't be another wasted effort  after carrying out some research.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:43:51 PM

I have lots of shitcoins from bounties that I've accumulated from the past years and i think it will never have a value because there's no development or team behind it vanished. It hasn't been listed on any exchange and i don't think it will ever be, wish i could dump it but i can't.
When you reach the point in which it is impossible for you to dispose of your coins in any way then it is useless to wish that you could, what we need to do is to try to find what were our reasons to buy that coin on the first place and think about what we could have done differently to avoid that outcome, and my conclusion is that while icos have always been plagued by scams there were still enough good projects to justify the risk but right now I do not think this is the case and I have stopped investing in icos to avoid being in that situation again.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:17:28 AM

Yes, very often we can not dispose of our coins or tokens and this is still a big drawback of the cryptocurrency market. I think that in the future this problem should be solved gradually and there can be many options for solving it. In the meantime, we really receive or buy new tokens, and we may not wait for their access to the exchange. If cryptocurrency is considered money and a means of payment, there should be the possibility of their constant use.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:22:12 AM

I also hold some shit altcoins that I have decided to ignore and act like it's not there. Now I have learnt to buy good Altcoins with potentials. Also if I must do bounty, I have to also do projects that I believe won't be another wasted effort  after carrying out some research.
As for me, I already dispose of my altcoins, I know they wont have a value anymore so I decided to change my wallet and go for altcoins which is popular, I better choose those top altcoins. Its better to invest than those cheap altcoins or shitcoins which has no value in the market.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bim abk

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:25:46 AM

it's better to assume that worthless altcoin is like not in the wallet because in my opinion it would be better than being stuck in thoughts about the altcoin. make this a lesson because I also have some worthless altcoins and I try to strengthen the analysis before buying or joining each campaign
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:50:48 PM

Guys, where to find GRAM exchange, I need to buy some! Help please!
What for? I know one: bitrexchange, they have a great rate, 3.2$ per token, what do you think?
altcoinEra

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:03:16 PM

That's a fair deal! I found 4,6 Yesterday but decided to search, how much have you bought?
I have bought 1200 tokens for total of 3840$. Pretty fair deal. How much do you want?
altcoinEra

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:22:18 PM

I wanna buy around 600 or less, bitrexchnage com surely has good price for GRM and tokens as I see. How fast is it?
Really fast, I was wondering for a while, tokens they distribute immediately. Bitrexchange is about speed and good price, good rates.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:25:15 PM

No one will accept those tokens, And if you don't want to see your shit tokens Go and create a new wallet and move all your tokens there.

It's best to just keep it as they may be miraculous, We do not know that there is a developer who wants to revive it, Or it may have volumes in the exchanges. There are many possibilities and all we can do is hold it and let it go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: