Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Billion Coin – a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries  (Read 850 times)
Ten_Billion (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 04:23:51 PM

Download Whitepaper   |   Download PitchDeck

About Us

Ten Billion Coin is a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries looking to leverage the power of distributed ledger technology to implement a fair platform where all transactions are recorded and open. This will allow existing companies to take advantage of this technology to provide transparent financial reports, supply chain management, authentic product verification, customers usage and satisfaction report, etc.

Ten Billion Coin is not trying to reinvent the wheel in blockchain, but helping existing companies apply the advantages of the blockchain to their currently established business models to build stronger communities around their products or services via greater transparency.  Ten Billion Coin’s goal is to help companies integrate blockchain technology as a tool for their business the same way that internet integration began in the 90’s.

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology

Smart Contracts are basically auto-executing code; ‘if-then’ statements that can be used to trigger or respond to actions within a system. It also allows for the creation of tokens or contracts that are used to display and represent the various types of information that we discussed above: sales and delivered units, product usage and/or geographic distribution, amount of manufactured goods and their steadfastness/reliability, public and private engagement with the business, and much more.
We are only limited by human creativity and the scope of prospective businesses; this means that we are essentially limitless. Human ingenuity knows no bounds, and business scopes continue to grow and change over time as conditions in the social, technological, and business environment continues to change.

Latest Blog

Q3 - 2019

• Launch YiBaiYi token
  • Launch YiBaiYi platform
  • Launch first companies on the YiBaiYi platform
  • Begin trading on first exchanges.
Q4 - 2019

• Reach 10 companies listed on the YiBaiYi platform
  • Arrange for relationships with local/city governments in China to support the YiBaiYi platform
  • Court first international companies to launch on the YiBaiYi platform
  • Develop capital-raising functionality for the YiBaiYi platform
Q1 - 2020

• Reach 20 companies listed on the YiBaiYi platform
  • Court international local/city governments on the African continent to support the YiBaiYi platform
  • Begin development on proprietary supply system technology
  • Confirm partnerships with banks, hedge funds, and shipping companies.

What is your company contract address on the Ethereum network?

0x636ea377BaCbb41bF5A64400a2e5621407A898c4

Contact Us

support@tenbillion.network

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oilinveat

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:50:17 PM

the idea of the project looks interesting. I think that the project will quickly be able to collect the necessary amount of money. all the more that rounds of sales will undergo on 3 exchanges.
sickelmo

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:18:36 PM

are you already in business with any partners ? That is, I want to understand whether there are companies that are ready to integrate your blockchain immediately after launch.
alijaan0786

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:08:26 PM

I saw on the chat that you were negotiating a partnership with Mercedes . tell please this truth or not ? it would just be really cool.
mferro

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:42:00 PM

will you work exclusively in the Chinese market or will the project scale in the future ?
MARCIOBRAZZ

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:12:48 PM

I am sure that tokens will be in great demand as it will allow businesses to save millions of dollars. I will follow the news from the team.
NUSerg

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:24:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MX7f2gf.jpg
the project has attracted more than $ 630,000. That's impressive. I will buy tokens for me anyway.
TREIK

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:37:17 AM

the project has attracted more than $ 630,000. That's impressive. I will buy tokens for me anyway.

Yes, it's really cool and I will also support the project and buy tokens for me. I think I can make money on this in the near future .
melawy

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:23:56 PM

will you work exclusively in the Chinese market or will the project scale in the future ?

in fact, in China, this project can be fully implemented because if it is global, it will help to save millions of dollars or even billions for business.
salavat40

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:12:40 PM

Yes, I also saw this data yesterday and was impressed. for 6 days they have already attracted such an amount of investment. Investors are very active.
oilinveat

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:03:41 PM

It's really cool and I'm happy to support the project for me. since we will see a flight to the moon in the near future and we do not have to wait a few years for this.
mferro

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:57:17 PM

with which partners are you negotiating the implementation of the project now? I just would like to understand that the project will be in demand immediately after launch.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:12:55 PM

The Chinese is really taking advantage of the technology, they may soon be the first country that will funny use the blockchain for all their systems.  TenBillion for the industries they have. Somehow though, why do they choose these exchanges and not the big ones like Okex and binance?   Do they have a problem making this being legit in the eyes of these popular exchanges?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
aboudrar

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:17:59 PM

Will there be a bounty program or airdrop or at the moment it is no longer relevant? I would love to participate in order to get some tokens already for me.
sofia55

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:54:21 PM

the project will be able to easily scale around the world. especially since they will have a good budget for marketing.
alex1966

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:57:32 AM

The Chinese is really taking advantage of the technology, they may soon be the first country that will funny use the blockchain for all their systems.  TenBillion for the industries they have. Somehow though, why do they choose these exchanges and not the big ones like Okex and binance?   Do they have a problem making this being legit in the eyes of these popular exchanges?

very good question, but for the IEO on popular exchanges need more than a million dollars if you mean it.
alijaan0786

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:07:01 AM

with which partners are you negotiating the implementation of the project now? I just would like to understand that the project will be in demand immediately after launch.

if I understand everything correctly they have already launched the project and it will be really cool as it will all be in demand from business
NUSerg

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:16:20 PM

interestingly as this all will work and when begin trades on exchanges.
tarikda

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:25:19 PM

Yes, I also saw this data yesterday and was impressed. for 6 days they have already attracted such an amount of investment. Investors are very active.

perhaps you meant that there are 6 days left until the end of sales on this exchange. But in any case, the fact that they have attracted such investments is impressive. I think this is just the beginning.
Xoma1992

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:38:02 PM

in fact, in China, this project can be fully implemented because if it is global, it will help to save millions of dollars or even billions for business.

judging by what partners will support the project I think we will soon see a flight to the moon and therefore I have already bought tokens for me for $ 700. I'll wait about 12 months.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: