Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Billion Coin – a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries  (Read 850 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

The Chinese is really taking advantage of the technology, they may soon be the first country that will funny use the blockchain for all their systems.  TenBillion for the industries they have. Somehow though, why do they choose these exchanges and not the big ones like Okex and binance?   Do they have a problem making this being legit in the eyes of these popular exchanges?

very good question, but for the IEO on popular exchanges need more than a million dollars if you mean it.

We are talking billions in Chinese industries, Shenzhen alone can even buy a new continent and they can't pay the exchanges?

Anyway, if they are really this large, the team could already make contact with bigger exchanges like binance for the IEO ends, one will only suspect something sketchy if there is no talks. Which media is this project being announced, was there articles?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsnow33

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:47:12 PM

the project team looks great and I would love to support you guys. I think it will allow me to increase my capital.
midoxtn

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:08:03 AM

I read in the press that the project has been providing its services since August 8 . tell please this truth or not ?

I here too not absolutely understand it already working project or it only in a development stage ? I'd like to understand that for me.
Avoska

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:14:59 AM

it seems that tokens will have more liquidity. and let's see how the team will continue to develop the project but this project is too early to draw conclusions.

they already have powerful partners and the fact that they will provide services for real business means that tokens will be in demand.
sickelmo

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:22:15 AM

The Chinese is really taking advantage of the technology, they may soon be the first country that will funny use the blockchain for all their systems.  TenBillion for the industries they have. Somehow though, why do they choose these exchanges and not the big ones like Okex and binance?   Do they have a problem making this being legit in the eyes of these popular exchanges?

very good question, but for the IEO on popular exchanges need more than a million dollars if you mean it.

We are talking billions in Chinese industries, Shenzhen alone can even buy a new continent and they can't pay the exchanges?

Anyway, if they are really this large, the team could already make contact with bigger exchanges like binance for the IEO ends, one will only suspect something sketchy if there is no talks. Which media is this project being announced, was there articles?

I am also interested in this question. Manipulation on exchanges will in any case.
but as for the listing on the top exchanges of the project developers, I think there is no such money and the money is in the business and it's different things.
MARCIOBRAZZ

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:37:02 AM

the project team looks great and I would love to support you guys. I think it will allow me to increase my capital.

I am glad that the listing on the exchanges will be very soon. But I do not understand what will happen in the market after the listing. it will also depend on the price of bitcoin. and now there is something strange.
TREIK

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:49:54 PM

interestingly as this all will work and when begin trades on exchanges.

as soon as the sales rounds are finished, there will be a listing. as I understand it will happen within a few months.
ohzers

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:05:01 PM

I read in the press that the project has been providing its services since August 8 . tell please this truth or not ?

Yes it's all very interesting and I wonder what partners are negotiating for the project to be implemented or something like that.
salavat40

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:08:26 PM

a wonderful project and I will be happy to support you in the near future. Since I see a great prospect in this and it seems to me that the project will be in demand.
sickelmo

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:19:38 PM

Hey. will the team take part in any international business conferences or blockchain events ?
NUSerg

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:49:37 PM

this is one of the most powerful projects I've ever seen. At least it will be connected with real business which means that tokens will be provided with large liquidity for a long time.
sofia55

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:18:18 AM

why do you think that your blockchain will be popular? What will help to create a large number of users?
ohzers

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:46:36 AM

this is one of the most powerful projects I've ever seen. At least it will be connected with real business which means that tokens will be provided with large liquidity for a long time.
it's possible. I have already seen the list of partners who will be the first participants of the platform. After IEO I hope their list will grow
hemanthkmuppala

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:34:46 PM

in what exchanges can I still buy your coin?
oilinveat

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:06:10 PM

Hey. will the team take part in any international business conferences or blockchain events ?
Yes, I would also like to know how exactly is the strategy of distributing your blockchain to a larger number of participants planned? Conferences are the best way to find more new partners.
NUSerg

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:39:55 PM

a wonderful project and I will be happy to support you in the near future. Since I see a great prospect in this and it seems to me that the project will be in demand.
now passes phase IEO? I would like to see when the coin will be listed for trading?
Xoma1992

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

can I see the results of your development? interestingly to know any successes you have reached in on this moment.
redsnow33

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:50:23 PM

Yes it's all very interesting and I wonder what partners are negotiating for the project to be implemented or something like that.
Oh, that's very interesting. If articles about the early partnership? I would love to learn more about the platform's success.
oilinveat

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:22:17 PM

I saw many partners listed on the project website. I'm glad to see that those partners are ready to start cooperation with YiBaiYi at the initial stage of launch.
aboudrar

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:59:37 PM

interestingly as this all will work and when begin trades on exchanges.

as soon as the sales rounds are finished, there will be a listing. as I understand it will happen within a few months.
Is holding an IEO that long? I saw a post on Twitter saying that the coin sale is until September 28, 2019. On Latokena due date TenBillionCoins IEO in two days.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: