Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Billion Coin – a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries  (Read 850 times)
naresh23p23

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:02:51 AM

Which media partners support your project as part ofmarketing strategy? Are there any new articles? I'd like to read them.
recently, the team presented an article about some of the achievements of their team in attracting partners. I think you can find it on the project website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
temo8833

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:53:36 AM

Is it possible to see more details about the development and launch of your network at this stage of the coin sale?
ICO projects rarely update technical documentation and WP after investment collection. I think we should wait for articles about the progress of the project.
the project presented a white paper and a list of partners who will help to assess the quality of the project. Announcements appear on social media as news is added.
Aleksei-1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:47:11 AM

I am glad to see that there are already companies that are interested in integrating into your blockchain.
ChiLi

Activity: 8

MMM IS A WAY TO GET RICH

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 11:41:25 AM

it seems to me that the blockchain, which will participate in the work of large Chinese enterprises, will have great opportunities for the consumption of coins. Glad to join as an investor.
Airdrop and excellent coin price are attractive to investors, but I would like to see the development of the project. For example, a review of the MVP.
Let's see what will happen after the completion of the IEO. MVP can add more clarity to the functionality of the platform. For me, not everything is clear.
The community of investors supports the coin perfectly. And I think the MVP will boost coin demand even more. I'm waiting for a listing.

MMM is a way to get rich
adrkiller

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:30:04 PM

After the Chinese market starts working with the YiBaiYi platform, I am sure that other regions will be interested in interacting with your network.
Dilliprasad

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:24:20 PM

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology can increase job opportunities many companies in China. And I think entrepreneurs are ready to use blockchain.
let's see how actively the news will be updated and the number of registered companies to work with. At the initial stage, I see that we are talking about 10 companies
I think the list will not be limited to a few companies after the launch of the platform, but I think the first companies will attract the attention of the community to work with TenBillion Coin.
High-quality development of solutions for companies that are ready to modernize their work will increase the trust of the platform for other participants.
Now the project has presented the first partners. The three companies listed on the site have a good reputation. The first collaboration is very important to launch the platform.
well, this is very good news for those who invested in the project. All partners are important for the development of the platform, and I hope that their list will increase.
hovantan

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:15:54 PM

I would like to see the project implementation plan for the next few years. Does the project strategy take into account the expansion of work in other regions as well?
lukeme

Activity: 6

MMMGlobal is my salvation

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:10:33 PM

One billion coins were available through P2PB2B IEO. Do you already know the amount of investment they raised?
I also wanted to know how many coins they were able to sell on exchanges during the IEO campaign.I couldn't figure out what kind of soft cap they needed.
I think that the team's work is aimed at completing the development, and judging from the initial amount that the first IEO raised, investors supported them

MMMGlobal is a community of people helping
loxsegei

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:09:11 AM

large partners at the initial stage of development will help to launch the blockchain very efficiently. But I would like to know who else will be able to participate in the early testing and development of your platform?
adrkiller

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:59:24 AM

One billion coins were available through P2PB2B IEO. Do you already know the amount of investment they raised?
I also wanted to know how many coins they were able to sell on exchanges during the IEO campaign.I couldn't figure out what kind of soft cap they needed.
I think that the team's work is aimed at completing the development, and judging from the initial amount that the first IEO raised, investors supported them
Well, I think the team did well in the first round of the sale, the first part of the investment is$ 630,000 in IEO Latoken, the rest of the IEO has not yet completed the audit period.
Aleksei-1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:51:31 AM

I would like to see the project implementation plan for the next few years. Does the project strategy take into account the expansion of work in other regions as well?
all information is specified in the roadmap, I just think that the scope of the project will be clear only after the launch of the first company in tenbillion.network
ChiLi

MMM IS A WAY TO GET RICH

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 08:45:20 AM

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology can increase job opportunities many companies in China. And I think entrepreneurs are ready to use blockchain.
let's see how actively the news will be updated and the number of registered companies to work with. At the initial stage, I see that we are talking about 10 companies
I think the list will not be limited to a few companies after the launch of the platform, but I think the first companies will attract the attention of the community to work with TenBillion Coin.
High-quality development of solutions for companies that are ready to modernize their work will increase the trust of the platform for other participants.
Now the project has presented the first partners. The three companies listed on the site have a good reputation. The first collaboration is very important to launch the platform.
well, this is very good news for those who invested in the project. All partners are important for the development of the platform, and I hope that their list will increase.
three partners have also been added for IEO, which is a great coin selling strategy. Now I hope to see that the project has started its work on launching the platform.

MMM is a way to get rich
Rakitic26

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:39:19 AM

After the Chinese market starts working with the YiBaiYi platform, I am sure that other regions will be interested in interacting with your network.
much depends on the participants if their reputation is famous in the international market, then, of course, it will expand the opportunities of YiBaiYi in other countries
lyudmich56

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:31:26 AM

a great development plan, if the platform gathers a large number of companies around it, then the coin can provide excellent profits for me.
hassanihsain

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:26:14 AM

each country, which has developed production and has extensive interaction with companies throughout the region, is interested in creating its own blockchain. I think that China can develop its capabilities in this matter.
jayca51

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:13:31 PM

I didn't understand exactly what the launch phase of the first company on the platform meant. Is it about using the platform to work? And it will happen before the start of the listing?
Amstel66

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:12:07 PM

it seems to me that the blockchain, which will participate in the work of large Chinese enterprises, will have great opportunities for the consumption of coins. Glad to join as an investor.
Airdrop and excellent coin price are attractive to investors, but I would like to see the development of the project. For example, a review of the MVP.
Let's see what will happen after the completion of the IEO. MVP can add more clarity to the functionality of the platform. For me, not everything is clear.
The community of investors supports the coin perfectly. And I think the MVP will boost coin demand even more. I'm waiting for a listing.
the road map does not say that. The next step is to launch the platform? When will the test take place?
Rakitic26

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:06:51 PM

I would like to participate in the Airdrop coin distribution. I see that the IEO is already closed, and the airdrop is still available? What are the conditions?
Egor89

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:36:05 PM

I would like to participate in the Airdrop coin distribution. I see that the IEO is already closed, and the airdrop is still available? What are the conditions?
tasks for airdrop specified in the Telegram. It's still open to people wanting to get YBY, I've seen that.
ekasugiri

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:42:08 PM

the road map does not say that. The next step is to launch the platform? When will the test take place?
The first companies are already represented in the list of partners who will help to develop the project. So I think the project may have a closed testing phase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: