Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DT everyone? cryptoji.net agency cheating translators from the forum  (Read 1782 times)
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 06:35:47 AM

Already 4 months waiting for our payment and now it's december, and Ramzi still not make any noise again right here. Already sent PM to him on October but he just reads and ignored my message. So it's my turn to support the flag.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:26:51 PM

I was going to check cyrptoji.net website and just realized that domain expired. This is why this scammer said payment in december. He seems to have planned all this in advance.
But i keep COPIES OF EVERYTHING to place a formal lawsuit against him.
ps: just for your info, He aded me as COO despite I asked him many times to remove me from there.. also got copy of these conversations. I haven't any kind of contract and received any payment for all my work as translator, except some tokens form Bitwin and Securypto, so he is probably out there spending all the money received.
I am very very sorry for all my translator friends and new translators he asked me to contact to ask to work for cryptoji.
Acording to the info available, he studied electrical engineering specialized in control in Algeria, his location and devices everytime he connected to internet in the past can be also tracked....think I know the right pwople to find this Ramzi Belatreche.

Her eyou got a copy of website

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 02:08:09 AM

I was going to check cyrptoji.net website and just realized that domain expired. This is why this scammer said payment in december. He seems to have planned all this in advance.
-snip-

Her eyou got a copy of website
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sMKUoG8.jpg[/img]

No need for a long image  Smiley I archived the website 2 months ago when I made a post in the reputation thread as I believed this would happen. You can find it here
It was very clear that he was scamming us and was trying to get the remaining payment from EPIC Cash Team. I hope that EPIC Cash Team didn't settle the remaining payment.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 08:09:55 AM

I sent him a message on telegram but know that he won't reply nor would he post here again. Has anyone contacted Epic Cash project team to find out if he received the full payment?

starkovblue (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:01:41 PM

So ... it's December. Where are the payments?

Will be surprised if he pays, the next time we need to work through an escrow on a forum that always gives a 100% guarantee.
It's funny that he himself supported his flag.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 10:42:45 PM

I sent him a message on telegram but know that he won't reply nor would he post here again. Has anyone contacted Epic Cash project team to find out if he received the full payment?

Already send him a message many times but no response from him. maybe chingador have an updated news about Ramzi? because he will take action using a legal advisor.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:26:48 PM

I will look for legal advisor to lawsuit him..  Ramzi Belatreche hope wherever you are, you spend in hospital bills all that money stolen to translators, and die  being burned or hit by a train. fucking scammer not worth your weight in shit

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 12:35:52 PM

I will look for legal advisor to lawsuit him..  Ramzi Belatreche hope wherever you are, you spend in hospital bills all that money stolen to translators, and die  being burned or hit by a train. fucking scammer not worth your weight in shit

Let's not curse him and wish his death. It's not right IMO. Just that karma will bite him soon. He scammed us today and he will get scammed tomorrow by someone else.

starkovblue (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:35:19 PM

Already 4 months waiting for our payment and now it's december, and Ramzi still not make any noise again right here. Already sent PM to him on October but he just reads and ignored my message. So it's my turn to support the flag.

There will be no payments, it is time to understand this.
He obviously closed his agencies, finally taking money from us all for our work. In the future, if we work, it is only through escrow on a forum which everyone knows and respects.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 08:42:24 AM

So bad that this happened and I don't even seen that until today. Gladly, one of my participants sent me this thread link in pm.

I worked with them in two projects (not directly, just same hirers), the moozicore and the ferrum network. Both times cryptoji agreed directly with the team, so I didn't know the details of the payments. I'm not sure did he scammed translators in those projects too, but the person who sent me this thread said that he didn't received payment in Moozicore and received only 1/3 in Ferrum Network, when all the participants already received tokens, what means that cryptoji probably received translators payments, but didn't send to him.

Supported the flag.

starkovblue (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 09:54:55 AM

So bad that this happened and I don't even seen that until today. Gladly, one of my participants sent me this thread link in pm.

I worked with them in two projects (not directly, just same hirers), the moozicore and the ferrum network. Both times cryptoji agreed directly with the team, so I didn't know the details of the payments. I'm not sure did he scammed translators in those projects too, but the person who sent me this thread said that he didn't received payment in Moozicore and received only 1/3 in Ferrum Network, when all the participants already received tokens, what means that cryptoji probably received translators payments, but didn't send to him.

Supported the flag.

As they say, things say more than any words about this person.
And how beautifully he sang on the forum that he’ll pay Smiley
And of course, that I and that flag which I opened cannot be trusted.
As a result, I was right, and if I had not created this thread on the forum, there would have been many times more deceived translators and, most importantly, more projects that he would have deceived.

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 11:54:21 AM
Merited by starkovblue (1)

As they say, things say more than any words about this person.
And how beautifully he sang on the forum that he’ll pay Smiley
And of course, that I and that flag which I opened cannot be trusted.
As a result, I was right, and if I had not created this thread on the forum, there would have been many times more deceived translators and, most importantly, more projects that he would have deceived.

ChiNgadOr was supposed to open a lawsuit against him and he hasn't mentioned anything about it. When he contacted me, he seemed firm on me receiving the payment and that's why I agreed to do the work:

contract signed with them to force the execution of payment on time..in the worst case we pay them from our money and get money easily by lawyers

What happened to all this. It's just cryptoji now responsible and not ChiNgadOr ?

starkovblue (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:49:19 PM

contract signed with them to force the execution of payment on time..in the worst case we pay them from our money and get money easily by lawyers

It seems to me that this person simply does not exist under this name. Trying to find him will cost a lot more than a criminal case against him. Just for the future, you always need to work more than escrow service on the forum. This is not the first time an attempt to work without reputable escrow from the list ends with such things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: