Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better for you guys ?  (Read 1173 times)
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:35:15 PM

Or they are listed in an exchange but yet you need to first do some swapping in their website that will take months before it will be finished.
That is just the same as waiting for an ICO to be listed or the distribution.

But with your question. It is all negative. Better get away from those types. There is surely regret afterwards.

Support of the people and investors is the key for it to succeed. Without it how can it even move?
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:13:19 PM

Doing IEO on the top exchange but public response is flat, or IEO on the exchange is not credible or shit exchange but the public is enthusiastic about welcoming it ?

First there is rarely a large exchanged IEO that has no hype. secondly has there been a small, very successful IEO in the market that survived. I don't think so.

so if there is a question like you said, I'm sure to choose the first choice. IEO on the top exchange but the public response is flat. maybe when IEO doesn't look too good, but when their coins can be traded you will see that large exchanges have a big impact on new projects.

Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:15:49 PM

For me, first of all the project itself should be good and potential. Only then, the project can attract as many as investors. For me, it does not matter on which exchange, a potential project launches its IEO. What matters for me is the project should be legit and should have enough potentiality to grow in the future.

leatutz

Activity: 523

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:38:14 PM

Doing IEO on the top exchange but public response is flat, or IEO on the exchange is not credible or shit exchange but the public is enthusiastic about welcoming it ?
You don't see the success of Binance IEO like celler network or Harmony, as you said public response wasn't flat. Even Harmony doesn't wants to run IEO with all token. Public response is nearest to zero if IEO is run in shit exchange. Always I like top exchange IEO like Binance or Bittrex exchange.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 10:42:31 PM

This requires in-depth analysis. We must ensure that enthusiasm is not just hype that will soon disappear. However, the market response is crucial to the formation of a strong ecosystem to get the best price. Demand and supply are very important, right? So it would be better to choose a good and strong project that IEO in a trusted exchange.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:19:21 PM

Don't look at the behavior of the public. Some exchanges specifically simulate the hype with the sale of their IEO for a few seconds and then show that their IEO could earn X5, which does not really happen, because they deceive you. This need to boost interest to Icon their exchange in next time.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 02:30:27 PM

I think the question is rather absurd, because generally IEO on top exchange actually has a very enthusiastic response from the public. Because they already have excellent credibility and reputation, that's why they get top positions among other exchanges.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:54:34 PM

Better on IEO with top exchange market because many investor will be there and leave with an IEO listing on lower exchange because just few investor will be active there.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:54:53 PM

I have never participated in IEO, because it is too risky, indeed not all IEO scam, but I personally prefer to trade directly in the exchanger and choose to buy an existing Altcoin news so the price of his coin rises.
I tried to participate in the Binance IEO before the lottery, but I didn’t have time to buy coins in the first seconds of sales. I think that the best strategy now is to buy those coins that are listed and have fallen very deep

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:07:39 PM

I am not sure that IEO on the shit exchange gives investors enthusiasm. I am sure investors who will invest in IEO will definitely consider the credibility of the exchange.

So far I have never seen a successful IEO on shit exchange. I actually see a lot of IEO success in the top exchange like binance.
And as an investor I would definitely choose IEO on the top exchange.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:24:43 PM

I do see IEOs are much welcomed by the traders from the best exchange Binance. I have participated in it and still looking for best IEOs with their best products to participate in it. I am sure IEOs are success now. Success of an IEO is even based upon on which exchange they are offered. 
I think that IEO now may not bring high profits or not bring profit at all, but at least projects that conduct successful ieo are projects in which it is good idea to invest for a long period
Successful IEO's are surviving from this market conditions even in somehow it will fell and make some bad downfall but the good catch is investors who participated already get the slice of profits before the market suffers, it's wise to choose IEO's who do have long term projection teams that have real intention to create service/products that will lead to a successful business outcomes.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 04:46:16 PM

i will prefer join IEO on top exchange altought public respon is flat, i believe the team and developer of exchange not listing IEO without do any research before, that mean with top exchange as backed up usually the IEO will success too.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:15:36 PM

I think your question makes no sense at all, it is clear from the two choices you asked, no one will do it, because if you choose one of these options, of course only the loss we can get. Grin

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
DaMut

Activity: 1260
Merit: 263

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:16:16 PM

i will prefer join IEO on top exchange altought public respon is flat, i believe the team and developer of exchange not listing IEO without do any research before, that mean with top exchange as backed up usually the IEO will success too.

We started to forget the basic, what makes some project so special and valuable? product and community. IF the project gets a flat response from the public, that means the project is not attractive and there will be no demand. An exchange is not a liquidator but it is a place for the buyer and seller to meet.
even if you are listed in Nasdaq, as long as nobody is willing to buy it. The price and the project will be gone in no time.
and even if it gets listed in an unpopular exchange, as long as the exchange is working fine. The project and the price will survive and it might get better.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:28:27 PM

I like join with EIO on top market, have big chance get much profit than with IEO on small market. Fact for IEO with small exchange never could raised higher than IEO price.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:48:14 PM

Exchange credibility is very important in conducting an IEO, the credible the exchange is , the more the investors will believe the project has a high chance to become successful.

yourdano

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:52:43 PM

Evening everyone. And what I have also noticed - today investing and trading are a bit more simple, if advanced platforms are used.
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:53:10 PM

Evening everyone. And what I have also noticed - today investing and trading are a bit more simple, if advanced platforms are used.

What do you mean by advanced platforms? Sorry, don't fully get what you mean
yourdano

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:54:04 PM

What do you mean by advanced platforms? Sorry, don't fully get what you mean

Well, not so far ago we used to be reading many books, attending lectures etc to get some basis of trading or investing. And today there are some paltforms that automate the process, making everything available even for newcomers. But of course, we should be careful in choosing such. Only best and most advanced ones must be taken into consideration
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:55:14 PM

Well, not so far ago we used to be reading many books, attending lectures etc to get some basis of trading or investing. And today there are some paltforms that automate the process, making everything available even for newcomers. But of course, we should be careful in choosing such. Only best and most advanced ones must be taken into consideration

Oh, I haven't heard of such before, to be honest. Any examples?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: