Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to keep investing? market is crumbling again  (Read 3664 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:34:41 PM

What I observed in this current market is that there seems to be s general assumption that Bitcoin will likely reach $6500 price range, this was the floor for most part of last year until the resistance broke. What is advisable now to scale into your positions, nobody can fully predict how the market would behave

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:26:31 AM

Will you choose to invest in bitcoin now that its at 8k or still continue investing in altcoin since many big altcoins have already lose up to 30% value again, well i decide to invest in bitcoin if further value loss takes place and i keep buying bnb token and ETH too, good idea or bad idea??
You choose the right and the best to invest your money , bitcoin is much more higher percentage when it comes in earning a profit , i also recommend to invest in bitcoin now that its value is slowly going low at the moment , and when its value strikes back again to rise , more profits will be earned.  Also the best investments in cryptocurrencies is the etherium , number one altcoin in exchanges , which you can also earn more profits just like bitcoin.

rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:59:18 AM

Will you choose to invest in bitcoin now that its at 8k or still continue investing in altcoin since many big altcoins have already lose up to 30% value again, well i decide to invest in bitcoin if further value loss takes place and i keep buying bnb token and ETH too, good idea or bad idea??
You choose the right and the best to invest your money , bitcoin is much more higher percentage when it comes in earning a profit , i also recommend to invest in bitcoin now that its value is slowly going low at the moment , and when its value strikes back again to rise , more profits will be earned.  Also the best investments in cryptocurrencies is the etherium , number one altcoin in exchanges , which you can also earn more profits just like bitcoin.
There are thousands of options for you at the moment, but it is best to invest in Bitcoin only because this is the safest investment and will help you to make a high profit if you tend to hold it in the next few years. Crypto market is a place with a lot of big fluctuations and if you choose the right time to invest, your profits will be huge. I invested over 70% of my assets when Bitcoin returned to $7800 and this is actually my last investment this year.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:30:34 AM

Bitcoin holding for long-term investment will not let you down. The timing is very important, once you've got the opportunities to invest with the dipping market, make sure not to miss it out. Find time to do good research allowing yourself to understand the flow in order to make advantage with the market situation. Do your best to get valuable number of assets to hold.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:35:07 AM

You made the right decision by investing in bitcoin, it is much safer to secure your money in this industry. altcoin seems to have lost its value even more than 30%, including top altcoins such as ETH / BNB, one of them is down more than 30% from the original price at that time.
Now any investment is risky and you can't decide the price in this market because everything is being manipulated. I think even if you have good analysis, those coins will not rise because we are at the worst stage of the cyrpto market. There are lots of tips on investing right now but it is best to stay calm and continue to be patient until next year because this year is the year when most investors have huge losses.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:02:19 AM

What I observed in this current market is that there seems to be s general assumption that Bitcoin will likely reach $6500 price range, this was the floor for most part of last year until the resistance broke. What is advisable now to scale into your positions, nobody can fully predict how the market would behave
dont forget that BTC halving will happen next year so better to  prepared make sure you have already BTC balance before happen happen . atleast whole  1 coin will be good.

This is good advise to the people, by second quarter of 2020 halving will happen, but we should be aware if we are investors that when halving happens there is no assurance that the price will goes to the moon immediately maybe we should wait for more than couple of months specially this sutuation of the market that lots of investors turn their back to crypto.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:10:31 AM

I think it is wise to buy decent altcoin if the price keeps getting lower. Whenever everybody is in fear, you should take the chance to grab cheaper altcoins. That is if you are intending on holding them long-term. Take note that in crypto patience always gives you great rewards. So, I think you are making good decisions there.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 04:36:33 AM

I think it is wise to buy decent altcoin if the price keeps getting lower. Whenever everybody is in fear, you should take the chance to grab cheaper altcoins. That is if you are intending on holding them long-term. Take note that in crypto patience always gives you great rewards. So, I think you are making good decisions there.
for me altcoin is not recommended since altcoin is most volatile than BTC . its better to have BTC and wait for next years halving the price might go up next year.
yes I agree with you, altcoin does have a greater risk than bitcoin. if you want to invest, buy bitcoin is the right choice at this time. prices are falling, and next year halving btc. this will be an opportunity to get profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:00:39 AM

Bitcoin still on $8k you can invest now before bitcoin back above $10k, always have some thing big at the end of years with bitcoin price and many investor have ready their investing in bitcoin at this moment, you want be watcher or want to start investing now,
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:00:50 AM

Even though bitcoin prices are down, investors will definitely prefer bitcoin over altcoin. When the price of bitcoin is lower, the price of altcoin is sharper and I think it's risky. If we hesitate to invest when market conditions are not good, we better just wait and see waiting for the market to show signs of recovery

mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:03:23 AM

but we have to analyze to buy only potential altcoin. lest we choose altcoin and will lose time later. but indeed 10 ranks in coin marketcap can be an option to invest, except tether (USDT). because altcoin is stable from time to time, so it's not good to invest

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:44:02 AM

In the world of crypto anything is possible so we should invest wisely. There is no solid indicator on when to buy just dont fall over hype, refrain from listening from so called experts in the end your the one responsible of your every actions.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:39:10 AM

I agree with you, investing in Bitcoin right now is a wise choice.
Ethereum and BNB are also a very good choice, ETH provides the foundation for many ICO projects and BNB is the coin in the Binance ecosystem. Those are altcoin potentials at the present.
Good luck

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:43:16 AM

We should only make investment in cryptocurrencies if there is a trigger about market reversal. The cryptocurrency market is still in bearish and it seems that it's chart is still accumulating.
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:58:22 PM

Your selections are cool. Right now it's good to take advantage and own some bitcoin. Also you could do some research and also hold some good Altcoin with potential. Ethereum, xlm and binance are good Pick

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:51:07 AM

We may don't know when the best time to investing because the market can goes down anytime in crypto.
But as long we we see the coin price still lower than average price, we can consider it is a good time to invest.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:52:22 AM

We may don't know when the best time to investing because the market can goes down anytime in crypto.
But as long we we see the coin price still lower than average price, we can consider it is a good time to invest.
I like to invest in coins whenever there is a lot of news about it. The price goes in any direction when that happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:17:57 AM

I like to invest in coins whenever there is a lot of news about it. The price goes in any direction when that happens.
Sounds like a HYPE to me, not all projects that are all over the news are good, some are been paid to spread the news as far as possible to attract people like you, better to use your researching ability on the project first and make sure it can deliver, the success of projects are all on the project's team

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:54:04 PM

I would choose both. Invest 50% to bitcoin and 50% to different altcoins - create a smart portfolio. Don't go all in, that's a big mistake. Diversify your investments.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:57:11 PM

I would choose both. Invest 50% to bitcoin and 50% to different altcoins - create a smart portfolio. Don't go all in, that's a big mistake. Diversify your investments.

It is wrong time to throw your 50% investment in altcoins. The market value of altcoins is contracting and we can see the same trend going on for some more time. Bitcoin dominance may cross 70% this month. So it is better to keep all money in BTC and wait for the moment. I think right time to go for altcoins is near Christmas. Trends show that prices of altcoins grow in holidays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: