Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Drive UNLIMITED Storage! LIFETIME and NO expiration! $5 ONE-TIME fee!  (Read 2190 times)
handerclander

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:07:09 PM

It only took 24 hours to have my unlimited drive up + running !
 It works great and very easy to setup.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:38:40 PM

So many fake vouches  Cheesy

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
YAQI (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:18:07 AM

So many fake vouches  Cheesy

Thank you for bumping my thread.   Smiley

I completely understand your sentiment but I hope you have proofs to support your claim.   Wink
xFaTE

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:07:15 PM

I am interested, I will send you paypal money asap.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:34:45 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 10:22:06 PM by sandy-is-fine

I completely understand your sentiment but I hope you have proofs to support your claim.   Wink

I guess his "proofs" are that of the 8 actual vouches in your thread every one is a newbie most of them with only 1 post.   Generally that is a clue they are all fake but it could be just a coincidence but likely not.  That does NOT mean you are a scammer it only means you are creating fake trust and fake thread bumps. Most people who have been around here for a while can see that since it looks pretty obvious.  Since you are only permitted 1 bump every 24 hours that could also get you tagged for spamming as well.  

I'm still not familiar on how to prove that I'm legit in this forum but for transparency and legitimacy, please see steps below on how to avail this offer
Not by posting fake vouches, that's for sure!  Wink
xFaTE

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 11:09:58 PM

Quote from: sandy-is-fine link=topic=5188031.msg53423396#msg53423396
I guess his "proofs" are that of the 8 actual vouches in your thread every one is a newbie most of them with only 1 post.   Generally that is a clue they are all fake but it could be just a coincidence.  That does NOT mean you are a scammer it only means you are creating fake trust and fake thread bumps. Since you are only permitted 1 bump every 24 hours that could get you removed for spamming.    
Hm, I just searched for a way to get cheap cloud storage. This post seemed interesting enough to at least giving a try. So I registered. However I will give an update, if it really worked.
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:32:58 AM

I guess his "proofs" are that of the 8 actual vouches in your thread every one is a newbie most of them with only 1 post.   Generally that is a clue they are all fake but it could be just a coincidence but likely not.  That does NOT mean you are a scammer it only means you are creating fake trust and fake thread bumps. Most people who have been around here for a while can see that since it looks pretty obvious.  Since you are only permitted 1 bump every 24 hours that could also get you tagged for spamming as well.  

I'm still not familiar on how to prove that I'm legit in this forum but for transparency and legitimacy, please see steps below on how to avail this offer
Not by posting fake vouches, that's for sure!  Wink

Again, please post some proofs to support your claim.  Posting from newbies doesn't necessarily means fake as some of their accounts were created before this thread.   Wink

Btw, thanks also for bumping my thread.   Hope you won't consider it as "fake" bump as a member who once started as a newbie.   Grin
xFaTE

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:53:22 AM

Wow, that went surprisingly fast.
I got a shared drive (its another tab in the app).
I removed the seller from the members list and done.
Very easy.
However my only concern is if I get enough time, when the shared drive is deleted to migrate my data.
But I guess this is a small risk to take for 6$ (in my case 7€, seems like I overpayed but hey, I think the seller deserves it)
So, I know I'm a newbie here and I don't care if you believe my post, but at least I got my drive   Grin
Thanks seller and have a nice day!
benspy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:15:01 PM

Hello.
I paid and i send you a mail from : drivefull22@gmail.com.
TKs to activate on this e-mail adress

TKS

Product details of Google Drive Unlimited Online Cloud Storage via Google Team Drive in your own EXISTING Google Account (Lifetime and No Expiration!):

• Unlimited Storage on Google Drive
  • A very much cheaper solution to store and backup your files compared to most USB Flash Drive, External Hard Drive, HDD, SSD, or Memory Card.
  • NO monthly fees, NO annual payments
  • Data are stored at the high-security level data center
  • ONE-TIME setup fee for LIFETIME access
  • A new section under Shared Drive with unlimited space will be added to your EXISTING current Google Drive account.
  • You will be the Manager (SOLE owner) and you can manage different Types of members.  Manager: Can manage members, and upload, edit, move, or delete all files.
  • You can add members to your drive with different level of authority/access(Content manager: By default, can upload, edit, move, or delete all files.  Contributor: Edit all files and upload new files, but can’t move or delete files. Commenter: Can only comment on all files.  Viewer: Can only view all files.)
  • I will remove myself in your newly created drive so I will not have access to your files.
  • Google Drive space will be added within 48 hours upon confirmation of payment
  • If you're not satisfied, you can ask for a refund within seven(7) days.

ONLY $5 One-time fee!!  LIMITED OFFER good for 100 slots!!

1.  Payment method is via BTC or Paypal only.
2.  Kindly send $5 to my btc address:  1144DNBapXP788YqMcashhfD4z26oCH5qk or $6 to my Paypal:  techno.universitycamp@gmail.com.  Additional $1 to paypal to compensate transaction and withdrawal charges.  
3.  Post screenshot of the transaction in this thread together with your desired EXISTING google account.  You can edit or blur sensitive information.  You can also send it here:  techno.universitycamp@gmail.com
4.  I will confirm and create your google drive within 48 hours.
5.  You may send a private message for inquiries but actual transaction should be done by posting the screenshot in this thread.
6.  Acknowledge your shared drive by removing my account (Techno) in your newly created shared drive.  This will remove my access to your files and folders.  I won't be able to regain access, even as an admistrator, to your shared drive unless you're the one who will add me up which I highly discouraged.
7.  If it would not be too much to ask, kindly leave a positive feedback for me in this thread after our transaction is completed.  Thank you!

benspy

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:30:06 AM

Quick service, but only 15GO Sad
https://prnt.sc/qjk46r

Can you help plz ?

Ben

Many Tks
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:53:23 PM

Can you help plz ?

Ben

Many Tks

Hi,

I already replied in your mail.  The 15gb is your personal free space which has a separate allocation from the shared drive.  You may try to upload a large file inside the shared drive/folder to see that the 15gb free personal space won't be affected as the shared drive has an unlimited space.  Just make sure that you put the files inside the shared folder I've created.  I can't understand the language in your screenshot but I believe you put the files inside one of your personal folders (My Drive or the first one that is the highlighted) and not inside the shared drive.

Btw, thank you for purchasing and for the trust.
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:14:44 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 12:20:58 PM by YAQI

Can you help plz ?

Ben

Many Tks

Hi,

I already replied in your mail.  The 15gb is your personal free space which has a separate allocation from the shared drive.  You may try to upload a large file inside the shared drive/folder to see that the 15gb free personal space won't be affected as the shared drive has an unlimited space.  Just make sure that you put the files inside the shared folder I've created.  I can't understand the language in your screenshot but I believe you put the files inside one of your personal folders (My Drive or the first one that is the highlighted) and not inside the shared drive.

Btw, thank you for purchasing and for the trust.

This has been already resolved (because there was no issue to begin with  Wink ), fyi.  Thanks!  Smiley
agneev

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:39:42 AM

Got my unlimited google drive storage in a short while. Much appreciated.
Eberts

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:28:03 PM

thank you !  this was a quick operation, correct execution, it works!  Etienne
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:42:03 AM

- A new section under Shared Drive with unlimited space will be added to your EXISTING current Google Drive account.
Not limited by capacity used but limited to a maximum of 400,000 files/folders contained within

- You will be the Manager (SOLE owner) and you can manage different Types of members.  Manager: Can manage members, and upload, edit, move, or delete all files.
- You can add members to your drive with different level of authority/access(Content manager: By default, can upload, edit, move, or delete all files.  Contributor: Edit all files and upload new files, but can’t move or delete files. Commenter: Can only comment on all files.  Viewer: Can only view all files.)
- I will remove myself in your newly created drive so I will not have access to your files.

While it may look to the purchaser like you are the only user with access to the Shared Drive when viewing it's permissions in drive.google.com, the seller YAQI can always access the files via the admin control panel at admin.google.com under Apps -> G Suite -> Settings for Drive -> Shared drives at which they will have full control over any and all Shared Drive they provided to you with be that to access files or simply delete it completely.

The duration of this shared space is also not "lifetime" but only until YAQI decides to stop paying the monthly subscription on their end or gets their account and all shared drives/files nuked for abuse

DO NOT USE TO STORE SENSITIVE OR IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS. THEY MAY VANISH AT ANYTIME. THEY MAY BE ACCESSED BY THE SELLER

{ BitSpill }
Heisenberg63
Copper Member

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:00:30 PM

So many fake vouches  Cheesy

I was about to say that.
To the OP, You need " a non newbie member" with high feedback to vouch for you if you are really legit. I would like to take a vouch copy and will give my feedback. Roll Eyes
helpsg

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:15:08 AM

Thanks for offering this service, I just sent the payment and also emailed you my details.
helpsg

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 12:55:02 PM

Thanks for offering this service, I just sent the payment and also emailed you my details.

Pardon me for this late update. I got the delivery of the service of the Google Drive Unlimited in just 2 hours after I made payment and post here as well as email the seller my details. Friendly seller and answer my questions patiently.
lemmymania

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 06:49:29 PM

thank you !  this was a quick operation, it works!
fun_9990

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 10:09:12 PM

I have a few questions:

can you have access to suspend customer to this shared driver?

and can you get back up from user data?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: