Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:42:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net signature campaign  (Read 44381 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:00:11 PM

does posting on section service will be counted as valid post then get a rewards on yobit? Roll Eyes

i think to post on this section still counted except off-topic section

I do not understand what you mean, is the cryptotalk forum created by the yobit exchange? So is it the yobit who will pay the signiture participants, isn't the cryptotalk and the yobit different?

cryptotalk forum is created by yobit exchange maybe you can check itself in your signature and yobit is the one paying user that posted there

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:08:18 PM

I do not understand what you mean, is the cryptotalk forum created by the yobit exchange? So is it the yobit who will pay the signiture participants, isn't the cryptotalk and the yobit different?

You are wearing Cryptotalk campaign yet you do not know this, so where are you getting your earnings from this campaign, don't tell us you don't know, or you will be in trouble, joining a campaign and do not know the rules.

does posting on section service will be counted as valid post then get a rewards on yobit? Roll Eyes

As long as your post is valid and not meant to spam yes and as long as the Cryptotalk signature is showing on where you posted yes it is valid.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 08:22:04 PM

One of the rules of this topic to not post any unessential replies. I don't understand why people can't do that. If you just go back a few pages you'll constantly see yahoo literally begging people not to clutter this post and PM him if you need to inform him of something.
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4440

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:24:51 PM
Merited by Danslip (1), rijaljun (1), th3nolo (1), diazepam666 (1)

The admin has been messaged about the no balance, i'm sure they were already aware either way. Everyone needs to stop spamming this topic or ill lock it again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:36:05 PM

yahoo62278 Still not active but he said have refill for one month later

Quoted for reference.
This is to bring down this sucker here as he used the name of Yahoo there but the link redirects us to 2Kool4Skewl's profile. What could be the purpose for that?

@Yahoo, a group of participants are looking too much desperate for free money? Because I have seen their profiles and most of them have just spammed, and free money is all they are chasing. You know who I'm talking about (in the senses of - You know what I mean).  Wink
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:14:45 AM

The admin has been messaged about the no balance, i'm sure they were already aware either way. Everyone needs to stop spamming this topic or ill lock it again.

So this signature campaign is complete if the admin says there is no balance anymore?
I want to know the clear answers so that our work is not in vain, I have posted adding a number of additional balances in the Jubilee panel but at this time the BTC balance cannot be transferred.
I also saw the Telegaram Yobit channel and the admin said he did not know information about that.
This account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594 hasn't been active in the forum until now.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:20:49 AM

So this signature campaign is complete if the admin says there is no balance anymore?
I want to know the clear answers so that our work is not in vain, I have posted adding a number of additional balances in the Jubilee panel but at this time the BTC balance cannot be transferred.
I also saw the Telegaram Yobit channel and the admin said he did not know information about that.
This account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594 hasn't been active in the forum until now.
If you are worried about your effort, just stop posting for awhile and keep the signature, you will not be remove, and just continue once the campaign fund are refilled. The admin of update does not constantly update but its been the behavior of yobit in the past that they don't automatically refill the campaign funds, it may actually take awhile, you need to be patient and wait for their update or from the manager as they are the right person who can say on the status of the campaign funds. Look at the other participants, they aren't worried, so just relax.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 10:43:31 AM

I wonder why it takes so long to fix the button.

I haven't clicked the "send to my balance" button since like two weeks ago, so my campaign payment is currently stucked there.

This is nothing new with yobit sponsored campaigns.....   They say you can click it;  and that it will work when they top up the account... but last run between account top ups was nearly a year... before that 6-8mo, before that 3 mo, you get the idea....     

They are shady.

sorry yahoo;  but this reply from you feels 100% like history repeating.   Read the end of the yobit sig campaign official thread, and go backwards.   Suddenly;  you see the exact same thing is happening.... 
 which happens to be people discussing this very issue and the compounding problems coming from the lack of payment... only before, the only life line was cut off from then at that point... but right now we actually still have a known person with contact from someone inside yobit.   This is no small thing in the grand picture....

Just trying to help everyone including you by bringing this up.

Also to the people whom are having payout issues:
Show me where they post the payout schedule or payment wallet top up schedule; because to date, they have never provided one.  We can only draw on past experience... which I have provided above for you.

I'm glad in not back with them... would have been free BTC... but not worth the hassle in my eyes.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:21:52 AM

This is disrespecting your manager he already stated that he sent a message, it is now up to you if you want to get out or stop posting or wait for the wallet to top up that's the clear answer that you want  Roll Eyes, the manager is not in full control of everything in this campaign.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Sterbens

Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:37:24 AM

If you are worried about your effort, just stop posting for awhile and keep the signature, you will not be remove, and just continue once the campaign fund are refilled. The admin of update does not constantly update but its been the behavior of yobit in the past that they don't automatically refill the campaign funds, it may actually take awhile, you need to be patient and wait for their update or from the manager as they are the right person who can say on the status of the campaign funds. Look at the other participants, they aren't worried, so just relax.

I will wait for updates from the admin and manager and I will not delete the signature until this has really ended.
And its usual Yobit replenishes the BTC balance not too long as before just waiting for 1 day the automatic balance can be clicked again.
I will be patient and stay relaxed because I want to know the truth.

This is disrespecting your manager he already stated that he sent a message, it is now up to you if you want to get out or stop posting or wait for the wallet to top up that's the clear answer that you want  Roll Eyes, the manager is not in full control of everything in this campaign.

Because the manager has received payment for the next month so it is natural for me to ask this and the manager also said on Monday that the balance will be added but not yet.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:17:25 PM

If Yahoo was able to give you a clear answer regarding the payment he would have already done that, he is just monitoring the users and if you think that someone owes you, you are free to remove the signature and if yobit suddenly stops the campaign then you cannot blame the manager as he already informed that he is monitoring the quality and he has nothing to do with the payments.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 03:54:59 PM

Maybe I am a late comer for this signature campaign, I hope this campaign stay a little bit longer, yahoo is one of the prominent campaign manager in this forum, so i would be happy to join the ride.  Wink
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:13:33 PM

I cannot guarantee they are going to refill the balance. I have no control over that. I'm just going by what I've seen so far from them. They have been messaged and are aware.

Wear the sig of you don't mind the risk. Remove it if you do. I'm locking the thread now due to spammy responses.

If the balance is refilled someone pm me and I'll reopen the thread.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:50:28 PM
Merited by dwyane36 (3), bitcampaign (3), rijaljun (2), YuginKadoya (1), bitzizzix (1), bitvalak (1), LouVandetta (1)

Unlocking this now as it looks like the wallet has been refilled. If users wearing the sig start spamming this thread with comments about the wallet being filled I will remove you.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:37:51 AM

Unlocking this now as it looks like the wallet has been refilled. If users wearing the sig start spamming this thread with comments about the wallet being filled I will remove you.

I don't really understand why some people can't understand simple instructions. Its quite sad to always see some people exhibit this kinda of behaviours. Thanks
yahoo62278 on updating us, keep up with the good works.. Wink Wink Wink
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:55:53 AM

I don't really understand why some people can't understand simple instructions. Its quite sad to always see some people exhibit this kinda of behaviours. Thanks
yahoo62278 on updating us, keep up with the good works.. Wink Wink Wink

You have your first one Yahoo that's easy money for him,  Cheesy just repeating what you said and adding some nice words to spice up  Tongue

http://web.archive.org/web/20191207035357/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188047.msg53279211

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:03:55 AM

Perhaps a caveat in the OP should be added that while instant payments to Yobit account is true, withdrawal or transfer to main wallet may be delayed. It's for those who plans to join the campaign.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:01:16 AM

Well, this is not a payment issue since yobit was refilling their wallet again.
I removed my signature in Cryptotalk 2 days passed and I saw my yobit account now I am inactive. My question is, is there a chance that I can join back again the signature campaign? I am not in the banned list participants.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 11:17:38 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 01:30:50 PM by john1010

This is the first time i saw this kind of signature with the yobit system, some of the signature i've joined was done manually and sometimes or most of the time the manager is having the issue of computing it, but cryptotalk signature was unique, you can see your work almost instantly on yobit signature dashboard.. For me there is no reason to argue or posting some random question about is this campaign is paying or not, or question about when yobit refill the wallet.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:24:28 AM

Well, this is not a payment issue since yobit was refilling their wallet again.
I removed my signature in Cryptotalk 2 days passed and I saw my yobit account now I am inactive. My question is, is there a chance that I can join back again the signature campaign? I am not in the banned list participants.
This has been asked before and from what I read, you can no longer join to the campaign. You might have to ask Yobit admin to allow you again but given their slow responses, the chances of getting back is pretty low. I guess you just have to find a new campaign.

~snip
You must be new to the campaign. Be careful in posting unnecessary comments here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: