Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who thinks we have seen the worse of it and we already bottomed out around $8,000?
Agree - 13 (52%)
Disagree, we go lower but later will blow past these levels - 6 (24%)
Disagree, we will only trend lower and drop to $5,000 - $6,500 range - 2 (8%)
Disagree, Bitcoin will only fall until its inevitable death. - 2 (8%)
Unsure - 2 (8%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Reasons why I am buying Bitcoin!!  (Read 1211 times)
Goprimexbt (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 03:36:08 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2019, 08:59:44 PM by Goprimexbt

A quick summary of what the five (5) reasons are:

1. I Listed Bitcoin Halving
2. I Mentioned all these Powerful Figures speaking out about Bitcoin (President Trump, Fed Chairman, and Jamie who is the Chairman for JPM and Chase)
3. I mentioned the recent reports on Bitcoin ATMs growth. And Included the chart with the data.
4. I mentioned Facebook Libra coin and some of the big institutions that are onboard.
5. I mentioned the current chart analysis of BTC/USD and how we should buy when everyone is in a panic.

You can read the full article at: https://goprimexbt.com/2019/09/28/5-reasons-why-i-am-buying-bitcoin/

Thank you and please take part in the poll.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:08:04 PM

uhmmm a piece of advice, please add more content into your post. Do not redirect us (readers) to your website for traffic before we can know what those five reasons are. Do it quickly because someone might report your post for low value.
Goprimexbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:07:51 PM

uhmmm a piece of advice, please add more content into your post. Do not redirect us (readers) to your website for traffic before we can know what those five reasons are. Do it quickly because someone might report your post for low value.

Ok thank you for your input, I will unwillingly type the 5 topics for the reasons I had for buying Bitcoin.

1. I Listed Bitcoin Halving
2. I Mentioned all these Powerful Figures speaking out about Bitcoin (President Trump, Fed Chairman, and Jamie who is the Chairman for JPM and Chase)
3. I mentioned the recent reports on Bitcoin ATMs growth. And Included the chart with the data.
4. I mentioned Facebook Libra coin and some of the big institutions that are onboard.
5. I mentioned the current chart analysis of BTC/USD and how we should buy when everyone is in a panic.

So in a nutshell that what it was, I never mentioned it before because I wanted no spoilers and I wanted people but pro and amateurs to read it. The experienced folks will think its a waste of time because they know about these things already but I can use your input on adding other reasons. For the newbies, this is good stuff.
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:46:52 PM

I think one more important factor is that currently less than 1% of the world's population owns bitcoin. Think about it, what happens when the rest of the world knows and wants to own bitcoin? I definitely want to hold btc.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

of the many reasons you have provided, only halving bitcoin is in my opinion the most suitable, other than that it is only as FOMO,
like power figure or libra,
actually in my opinion there is no direct connection with the reason why choosing bitcoin, only indirect connection. .

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:33:55 AM

I think one more important factor is that currently less than 1% of the world's population owns bitcoin. Think about it, what happens when the rest of the world knows and wants to own bitcoin? I definitely want to hold btc.
If 1% of the population holds Bitcoin, the value of this coin will increase very high and many large companies will start using Blockchain technology to develop. I have not thought about it yet because Bitcoin is still not a safe asset in this market but if Bitcoin is stable in the future, this is an investment that will help you a lot. Now BTC is still very cheap and long-term investment will good profit returns over the next few years

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:16:47 AM

I have speed read your article and I must say I love your enthusiasm, but I don't see the relevance of the Facebook's Libra coin. Why would them launching a coin want you to buy Bitcoin? Of course that by that they bring awareness for cryptocurrencies, but Libra is nothing else than a stablecoin backed by different fiat currencies around the world and that has a huge social network at its core.

Bitcoin on the other hand is the behemoth of cryptocurrencies with the true values that one implies.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:58:18 AM

According to your article.

4. Facebook Coin – What Facebook creating their own coin now too? Yes, they are with big partnerships by many large organizations. This will include Mastercard, Paypal, Uber, Visa, Lyft, Coinbase, Spotify, etc. If they are interested then perhaps this just might be the future.

What the hell does Libra or Facebook coin be the reason that you are involving yourself in bitcoin? Do you mean that it will push the price of bitcoin? Sorry but I have to burst the bubble for you that Libra has no effect on the price and it won't be the catalyst if that is what you are thinking.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:15:25 AM

Aside from your list, maybe you could also include additional reasons to buy Bitcoin as stated by the CEO of Morgan Creek Capital Management - Mark Yusko, which boldly states that Bitcoin's fundamental indicators such as "network hash rate, transaction volume and a steady increase of wallets being created are in an upward trajectory" which also means that the "network value of Bitcoin is rising!"

If only I had the means to buy more BTC, then I should take any of these reasons listed as a means to justify why I should hold more BTC as much as I can and I'm sure others share the same sentiment with me too.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/when-to-sell-bitcoin-never-mark-yusko-says-btc-like-amazon-stock
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:45:48 AM

Nice article btw. Although, the article in medium seems that kind of appealing to my eye. No offense on your work, it's all the same but it's more appealing if you will use most of the space of the article not just a centerfold writings. It hurts my eyes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Goprimexbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 10:54:56 AM

Thank you all for the feedback. Sorry about the Facebook Libra connection. I though it would be a good indicator that crypto is the future and the need for change is apparent. I see bitcoin as the "GOLD Commodity" for all cryptos. I can just envision every other coin uses it correlation to bitcoin to value itself and set it apart from other coins. Bitcoin will be the standard and the more others coins match up to it in price, then the more value it will have. Just a wild prediction but something to look into.

And special thanks to you two on pointing out the fact that only about 1% of the population owns bitcoins. Also saying that the CEO of Morgan Creek Capital Management - Mark Yusko, which boldly states that Bitcoin's fundamental indicators such as "network hash rate, transaction volume and a steady increase of wallets being created are in an upward trajectory" which also means that the "network value of Bitcoin is rising!"
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:34:26 PM

According to your article.

4. Facebook Coin – What Facebook creating their own coin now too? Yes, they are with big partnerships by many large organizations. This will include Mastercard, Paypal, Uber, Visa, Lyft, Coinbase, Spotify, etc. If they are interested then perhaps this just might be the future.

What the hell does Libra or Facebook coin be the reason that you are involving yourself in bitcoin? Do you mean that it will push the price of bitcoin?

Maybe what OP was trying to say was that because of bitcoin, he had the opportunity to know other cryptocurrencies, and accidentally he discovered this "facebook coin" which I think it will also become a trash that is trying to prove something against bitcoin in the near future, its release would be 2020 so let's just check it out to know if this "Facebook coin" will make a history in the world of cryptocurrency.

Sorry but I have to burst the bubble for you that Libra has no effect on the price and it won't be the catalyst if that is what you are thinking.

Indeed, people always think that if there is another coin release, the price of bitcoin would be hype as well, but it doesn't care about facebook coin or libra Grin
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:02:24 PM

Hello Guys,
  First off I just want to say that I absolutely love this forum and its a great feeling knowing that I have somewhere that I can go discuss Bitcoin/Cryptos which other that are not completely clueless about what I am talking about. I value your expertise and I humble myself because I have been learning so much while I am here reading all these posts. With that being said, I made an article on 5 reasons why I am buying Bitcoin that I shared with the public. I know I am missing other good reasons in my article but if you have one then please share here or underneat the comments for people to see. I am no expert buy I believe the points that I made should have some substance to it. I know its a tough crowd here, this is my second time writing ever and the first article I got killed here. I almost gave up so please be gentle. https://goprimexbt.com/2019/09/28/5-reasons-why-i-am-buying-bitcoin/

Get profit and use the system ( blockchain ) to built off line business is the main purposes why we all should stay buy bitcoin. I already read some reply from another member and they give you negative respond. Keep writing and please give the value to us as your audience. Writing is not easy but first let's change the topic, yours is too low and general. Try about how we can survive in red market or give us alternative income out side bitcoin, I believe that's great topic.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 03:13:56 PM

My 5 reasons for having bought and for keeping bitcoin are as follows.

1. Bitcoin has potential to change the world.
2. Bitcoin is a great investment that can provide substantial gains.
3. Bitcoin is decentralized.
4. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency.
5. I can use Bitcoin to buy things.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Goprimexbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 07:56:59 PM

My 5 reasons for having bought and for keeping bitcoin are as follows.

1. Bitcoin has potential to change the world.
2. Bitcoin is a great investment that can provide substantial gains.
3. Bitcoin is decentralized.
4. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency.
5. I can use Bitcoin to buy things.

Well said jmigdlc99  Grin   Some good reasons right there, I agree.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:51:45 PM

I have not thought about it yet because Bitcoin is still not a safe asset in this market but if Bitcoin is stable in the future, this is an investment that will help you a lot.
Let me get this straight.... by Bitcoin not being safe you are referring to its volatile nature? If so, then you should review your wording because some people may get a different idea and really think Bitcoin isn't safe to use or hold.

Now BTC is still very cheap and long-term investment will good profit returns over the next few years
Cheap in relation to what people think it might be worth in the distant future, but definitely not cheap today. I like to use the most recent exchange rate as metric to measure Bitcoin's 'true' value because that's what people pay for it.

People can say that Bitcoin is severely undervalued as much as they want, but if buyers don't agree with that, then it clearly isn't undervalued, neither do the sellers agree with that because they crash the price down.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:54:45 PM

Hello Guys,
  First off I just want to say that I absolutely love this forum and its a great feeling knowing that I have somewhere that I can go discuss Bitcoin/Cryptos which other that are not completely clueless about what I am talking about. I value your expertise and I humble myself because I have been learning so much while I am here reading all these posts. With that being said, I made an article on 5 reasons why I am buying Bitcoin that I shared with the public. I know I am missing other good reasons in my article but if you have one then please share here or underneat the comments for people to see. I am no expert buy I believe the points that I made should have some substance to it. I know its a tough crowd here, this is my second time writing ever and the first article I got killed here. I almost gave up so please be gentle. https://goprimexbt.com/2019/09/28/5-reasons-why-i-am-buying-bitcoin/

As a beginner you are doing great. But i think you can do more for your article with some more value able news/tips. You are good with your points but i really don't thing Facebook's Libra is good point to buy bitcoin. I understand that you are trying to say that if Facebook join blockchain then bitcoin price might be bump because Facebook is one of most popular and trust able social media network.

Well that's true but it's just a vibe nothing else. Bitcoin don't need that. Because it's already create their own market which is really huge. Every day bitcoin popularity is increasing. So no matter which big company create their own money it'll never stop bitcoin popularity.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:59:00 PM

ATMs don't make the price go up. They allow people to buy much easier but the ATM volume is still very low if you compare it to exchanges.  

Trump could be talking about Bitcoin but he wasn't complimenting it. If anybody thought about buying Bitcoin for the first time they wouldn't do it after hearing what Trump had to say.

Halving is a good point but it can be this first time when it doesn't start a rally because people are waiting for it.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:13:20 PM

Bitcoin is my priority and I don’t need any reason to buy bitcoin because I know its the top, but since I do trading I really have to look for some coins or tokens that can also give money to me every time I trade, and I will find the reason to have that coins on my wallet considering the risk.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:07:38 AM

Bitcoin is my priority and I don’t need any reason to buy bitcoin because I know its the top, but since I do trading I really have to look for some coins or tokens that can also give money to me every time I trade, and I will find the reason to have that coins on my wallet considering the risk.
90% of investors will hold more Bitcoin during this time because we do not know the trend of this market this year and a lot of big fluctuations have greatly affected investors. Most of the investors holding Bitcoin since the beginning of 2019 have had double profits and they don't have too much worry so choosing long-term investments will help them to earn higher profits. I often advise some of my friends to invest in the crypto market because this will be the future market and you can have financial freedom without anyone controlling it.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: