Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Community Incentive, Round 2!🚀  (Read 708 times)
Truos (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:27:07 PM

🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Community Incentive, Round 2!🚀

U°OS
U°OS is a blockchain protocol that translates social and economic actions into reputation. Each account on the U°OS chain owns its reputation and the chain’s network resources.

This makes the U°OS main chain the network for an account's Universal Portable Reputation.

The reputation is Universal because it belongs to you and the network, not to a single authority.

The reputation is Portable because you will be able to plug it into other centralized services and networks without giving up your ownership.

U°Community
U°Community is the first dApp on U°OS launched in October 2018. U°Community lets the U°OS network members interact through content, create and run communities as well as govern the U°OS chain.

You interact with the U°OS blockchain through U°Community.

The core token of the U°OS network is UOS. UOS acts as one of the parameters of your reputation, as a currency, as a way to own the network resources.

U°OS is what you get through this Airdrop.

U°OS website: https://uos.network/
U°Community dapp: https://u.community/
Telegram: https://t.me/uos_network_en
GitHub: https://github.com/UOSnetwork/

Claiming the U°OS Onboarding Airdrop

Registration

+ 75 UOS

Register at https://u.community/registration and get 75 UOS.

Profile fill-up

+ 300 UOS

Fill up your registered profile at U°Community and get 300 UOS on top of your Airdrop. Remember that UOS is privacy-friendly and it’s entirely up to you what you want to share.

Post an introduction publication

+ 300 UOS

Post your introduction publication at U°Community and get 300 UOS on top of your Airdrop. This can be a simple “Hey it’s me, this is what I do, this is what I am interested in, etc” publication to get other network members to know you.

Like 20 posts or publications

+ 75 UOS

Like 20 posts or publications at U°Community and get 75 UOS on top of your Airdrop. This is to get you started on the mechanics, encourage new network members, and make new friends! Sometimes you should give before you receive, you know.

Follow 10 accounts

+ 75 UOS

Follow 10 accounts at U°Community and get 75 UOS on top of your Airdrop. This is to get you started on the mechanics and encourage new network members.

Vote for a Block Producer or a Calc Node

+ 75 UOS

Vote for an Active or Backup Block Producer and/or Calculator Node on the Governance page at https://u.community/governance and get 75 UOS on top of your Airdrop. This is to get you started on the mechanics.

Join U°OS Telegram Channel

✕3 UOS for Onboarding

Join the UOS Telegram chat at https://t.me/uos_network, specify your telegram account in your u.community profile and get your rewards for other actions in this Onboarding Airdrop multiplied by three!

Provide your Telegram username and U°Community account name via Google Forms so that we can keep track of your x3 Telegram Bonus.

* all the early participants get the new rewards instead of the previous ones!

Get Recognized as the Top Contributor!

The challenge is back!

Get a top publication

+ 15 000 UOS

Post a publication (a long read) at U°Community, get the most score per week, and get 15 000 UOS on top of your Airdrop. A top publication is selected based on the publication score once per week. The award is given once per week during the airdrop duration but only once per account.

Get a top post

+ 15 000 UOS

Do a post (a shorter read as opposed to a publication) at U°Community, get the most score per week, and get 15 000 UOS on top of your Airdrop. A top post is selected based on the post score once per week. The award is given once per week during the airdrop duration but only once per account.

Get a top community

+ 15 000 UOS

Create a community at U°Community, get the most score per week, and get 15 000 UOS on top of your Airdrop. A top community is selected based on the community score once per week. The award is given once per week during the airdrop duration but only once per account per category.

Dev Challenge

Build and start a Dapp on UOS

A total of 7 500 000 UOS will be distributed among the top 6 Dapps based on Community Choice and Editor’s Choice, but only one per dev team or per account.

Start a Block Producer Node and register as a Block Producer

Get 10 000 UOS for starting a Block Producer node. The total pool is 5 000 000 UOS distributed on “first come first serve” basis.

Submit a UOS Improvement Proposal and/or an Issue to the U°OS GitHub.

UOS distribution per UIP/Issue is determined by the U°OS dev team in a range of 10-10000 UOS per contribution. Rewards are allocated on a first come\first served basis, duplicates excluded.

The total pool is 7 500 000 UOS.

Referral system

You can earn 50% of your referrals' emisson, and here's how:  

As you've heard previously on our news channel, the referral system was giving you 10% of the Importance your referrals earned on the platform, and the respective amount of dynamic emission.

We've issued a special pool of 1 000 000 UOS to stimulate this activity, giving you five times the emission you get from your referrals' Importance!

All this is done to bring your attention to a simple fact - we're giving you x5 (five times) the emission you'll get from your referrals.

This time the pool is 1 000 000 UOS, mainnet-grade ones. (we may refill it later as it gets dry)

How it works:

• You share your referral link (found in your settings) with a decent person you'd like to see here
  • Your protege registers on the platform and start performing his/her daily protege-ish activities
  • Your referral gets tokens for onboarding, along with some social rate and Importance
  • You get 10% of their Importance, and, in turn, 10% of their emission
  • ??
  • Profit! You get more emission, as your Importance grows bigger

You can check the list of your referrals in your settings.

Early Adopters Incentive

First come, first served. The most important people in any community are its core members (sic!). Usually, those are the ones that came first and took roots while others hesitated to join!

That’s why we’re launching the Early Adopters’ Incentive.

A pool of 10 000 000 UOS tokens has been allocated to reward the firstcomers for the value they create for the network. We double the amount of dynamic emission you get, until the pool runs dry.

Every time the network activity index (the number of unique connections between accounts) surpasses its current maximum, dynamic emission is triggered and distributed among all network accounts, with respect to their Importance index, or the value they created for the network, causing its growth.

Every time you claim your share of the algorithmic dynamic emission, we double it!

For example, if you claim 1 UOS, you get 2 UOS from the Early Adopters’ pool.

Don’t forget to stake the newly claimed tokens, as your stake amount directly affects your Importance and, thus, the amount of emission you can claim next time!

* this incentive will begin in the mainnet

Genesis block distribution and testnet

UOS is currently on a testnet and will migrate to the mainnet soon.

The Airdrop of mainnet UOS will be distributed to the accounts at the mainnet start.

Having testnet UOS tokens in your wallet lets you send them to other accounts and stake for network resources. The staked UOS testnet tokens are one of the parameters for calculating your account’s Importance. A separate pool of mainnet UOS tokens will be distributed between all accounts based on their Importance at the start of the mainnet.

Mainnet Migration Procedure

Your final testnet Importance will be rewarded in the mainnet!

We’ve allocated a pool to reward the earliest adopters and ones true to the cause of DPoI!

30 000 000 UOS tokens will be distributed among testnet accounts with respect to their Importance rating, just like the dynamic emission works. This means, not only your social activity, but also your staked token balance will be transferred to the mainnet, to some extent.

All the tokens, including this campaign rewards and rewards for the Bitcointalk round 1 airdrop, that were not purchased during private sale or IEO, will be credited in the mainet, locked at the launch date and gradually unlocked according to the description here: https://u.community/posts/12686

yourdano

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:09:37 PM

Good evening. I have just discovered the thread, checked out the introduction post and interested to clarify a few moments - anyone here to help? More about the solution
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:16:51 PM

Good evening. I have just discovered the thread, checked out the introduction post and interested to clarify a few moments - anyone here to help? More about the solution

Greetings. I am not from the team, even though pretty into UOS as I am actively participating in their community. Cause from my point of view, UOS is setting new standards on many industries
yourdano

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:32:03 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 07:29:24 PM by yourdano

Greetings. I am not from the team, even though pretty into UOS as I am actively participating in their community. Cause from my point of view, UOS is setting new standards on many industries

What I wanted to talk about - the value UOS is bringing. Am I right that basically the solution may help in increasing the reliability?
arrangut

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:39:25 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 07:33:39 PM by arrangut

What I wanted to talk about - the value UOS is bringing. Am I right that basically the solution may help in increasing the reliability?

Yep, in few words, you are right. But of course, in general it sharply helps even in the World of blockchain
yourdano

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:43:36 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 07:34:25 PM by yourdano

Yep, in few words, you are right. But of course, in general it sharply helps even in the World of blockchain

To tell the truth, I was pretty sure that blockchain is by its nature a verified sequence of blocks, so no questions on transparency should occur here
arrangut

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:44:37 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 07:36:59 PM by arrangut

To tell the truth, I was pretty sure that blockchain is by its nature a verified sequence of blocks, so no questions on transparency should occur here

That's true. Existing blockchains work well for value transfer, especially in an anonymous way. But the decisions about those transfers are made in a social context, that's not recorded on the public ledger
yourdano

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:56:45 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 07:37:20 PM by yourdano

That's true. Existing blockchains work well for value transfer, especially in an anonymous way. But the decisions about those transfers are made in a social context, that's not recorded on the public ledger

If we are talking about social context, does it mean that technology must also help to analyze more criteria for finance organizations, for example?
arrangut

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:59:13 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 07:37:48 PM by arrangut

If we are talking about social context, does it mean that technology must also help to analyze more criteria for finance organizations, for example?

Absolutely so, you are right. And that's what the guys are helping with their UOS and DPoI. And if we are talking about decision-making in a decentralized network, a reputation system is required to make that process fast and cost-effective, and the system should also de a decentarlized one. And they are applicable in almost all the spheres - banking, finances, marketplaces and other P2Ps
yourdano

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:04:53 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 07:40:16 PM by yourdano

Absolutely so, you are right. And that's what the guys are helping with their UOS and DPoI. And if we are talking about decision-making in a decentralized network, a reputation system is required to make that process fast and cost-effective, and the system should also de a decentarlized one. And they are applicable in almost all the spheres - banking, finances, marketplaces and other P2Ps

Should truly simplify some routine processes, especially some important decision making ones
arrangut

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:24:59 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 07:44:14 PM by arrangut

Should truly simplify some routine processes, especially some important decision making ones

Yeah. And the protocol should be widely used, as demand is already pretty high. And more to come down the roadmap with further mass adoption
yourdano

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:47:42 PM

Yeah. And the protocol should be widely used, as demand is already pretty high. And more to come down the roadmap with further mass adoption

So far sounds very interesting and, moreover, seems that protocol must become a pretty professional tool, used by business. So definitely need to explore more
arrangut

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:50:35 PM

So far sounds very interesting and, moreover, seems that protocol must become a pretty professional tool, used by business. So definitely need to explore more

Start with their website, a lot of useful information available there
yourdano

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:53:37 PM

Start with their website, a lot of useful information available there

That' what I am off to right now, thanks again for your recommendation
arrangut

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:56:28 PM

That' what I am off to right now, thanks again for your recommendation

Was happy to help, pretty interested to know your thoughts on UOS after you examine more Wink
khirech

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:06:08 PM

Hi, and is UOS under development right now? Or the protocol is already in existence?
arrangut

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:07:43 PM

Hi, and is UOS under development right now? Or the protocol is already in existence?

Yes, it exists, of course. And even first dApps on UOS are already here
khirech

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:14:53 PM

Yes, it exists, of course. And even first dApps on UOS are already here

And am I right that UOS is also blockchain based? Just read your dialogue and as far as I understand, it can be basically implemented to real sectors of economy, right?
arrangut

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:20:42 PM

And am I right that UOS is also blockchain based? Just read your dialogue and as far as I understand, it can be basically implemented to real sectors of economy, right?

Yes, blockchain protocol. In few words, it translates social and economic actions into reputation. And of course, as I said yesterday, this all stays for real sectors as well
khirech

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

Yes, blockchain protocol. In few words, it translates social and economic actions into reputation. And of course, as I said yesterday, this all stays for real sectors as well

And what is the first dApp on UOS? Are there any details already available on that?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: